What's new

New cheif minister to be hamza shahbaz

I think JK group has nothing to gain even in PDM. Such a loss.
Also, it seems the begining of fraction between PDM.

I can assure..people will lyn those leaders who switch sides in KPK urban areas..
Not sure about ounjab..i doubt there will be any reaction

Most of the leaders of KPK are newly elected..they dont care about future as long as they are guven a good paycheck(20-30crore) and protection

To think of it a few billion rupees is just the kick back amount u get in one deal

I am telling you and I am warning everyone on here this can set off riots worse than 2008 Benazir. Idk how Bajwa will handle this, but I think some extreme measures might be taken by the state and the army which will lead to Pakistani diaspora being alienated from Pakistan.

If Shehbaz is going to be next PM and Hamza is CM punjab, what PPP got then?

Well done Pakistani Patwari.... The next "Esteemed" President and Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Imagine 2023 Pakistan Day Military Parade... The COAS will have to salute the hairy gorilla Mullah Diesel ... Man.. has Pakistan fallen to unprecedented lows...

Screenshot_20220401-231648.jpg

Its better to leave this country then live under hamza bilo nani

Don't forget the glorious president...

Screenshot_20220401-232133.jpg

Baap PM and Beta CM. What does Nawaz side of family get ? Pure country ghar walon ke paas..

I am telling you and I am warning everyone on here this can set off riots worse than 2008 Benazir. Idk how Bajwa will handle this, but I think some extreme measures might be taken by the state and the army which will lead to Pakistani diaspora being alienated from Pakistan.
I think they will be able to supress it but they will need to impose marsh law in KPK

I doubt punjab or any other province there will be an issue

Overseas will probabaly be asked to give up their citizen ship but question is what about the temp workers in arab countries what are they going to do they dont have citizen ships like in europe or america(which is small portion)

Dollar has reached 184 but economy is improving greatly? 😂😂
Anyone who knows how to do maths knows what the problem is
Its simply an export+remittences vs imports calculus

Just post these values for each years since 1990 and you will get your answer..but never mind you already know this..so whats the point

even abu jahil was sure what haq was but refused..when he was being killed he said "cut my neck near my body so my head looks beautiful"

Shatain didnt do what he did because of jahalat ..it was because of "hutdermey"..he knew what is right and wrong

Quran told the prophet no matter how much you try they wont listen

Mosa qoam wanted to see God Even though they knew what the truth was

Patwaris know why the rupee fell and why inflation happened (lower exports/remittences) its their hutdarmey that they bring up these things..

Last edited:

If you are threatening all of Pakistan then it won't gonna work. I.k was given a chance and he turned out to be just another power hungry politician . Better show some sportsman spirit and wait for his turn .

Back
Top Bottom