Is ko bhai kisi museum m sja k rkh do

Kahi napaak na ho Jay

Hmy nahi chaeahy itna "pakeeza" meesna
یورپ کی غلامی پے رضا مند ہوا تُو
مجھ کو گلہ تجھ سے ہے یورپ سے نہیں ہے۔

یورپ کی غلامی پے رضا مند ہوا تُو
مجھ کو گلہ تجھ سے ہے یورپ سے نہیں ہے۔

Haan theek hai theek hai

Apna supreme leader ko kaho local bodies election krvay or paysa or power districts ko transfer kry

Phr saara patriotism, jang azaadi , 60's this and that ka bhasahn sun ly gy

Or nahi kuch hota to goro ko vapis Bula lo , achy managers thy

i still remember tareen was declared a MUJAHID by PTI followers when he was bribing politicians to join PTI.

Didn’t Tareen revolt against PTI after NAB started investigating him? I am sorry, but unlike other parties which include convicted murderers and absconders, PTI is able to hold its people accountable. Far from slur against PTI, this is to their credit.

Didn’t Tareen revolt against PTI after NAB started investigating him? I am sorry, but unlike other parties which include convicted murderers and absconders, PTI is able to hold its people accountable. Far from slur against PTI, this is to their credit.
so when he was bribing politicians to join pti it was halal but when he tried to earn back the money he gave away in bribes it was deemed haram

Insulted Other Member/Nationality
As i told him can you tell me a single person he bribed over or asked to change sides

He didnt name one, may be you are more dedicated patwari and can find one

meray youthiye dost, ab rone se kuch nahi hona

manji thoki gaey hai khan ki ,, and that is that

he had full support of establishment for 4 years - tsk tsk . let me refresh your memory

meray youthiye dost, ab rone se kuch nahi hona

manji thoki gaey hai khan ki ,, and that is that

he had full support of establishment for 4 years - tsk tsk . let me refresh your memory
Full support in letting corruption go

No wonder nani, cherry blossom, shirtless guy, and sharif were roaming free

No wonder nani, cherry blossom, shirtless guy, and sharif were roaming free

aap k ldr IK ne allow kiya mian ko bahar janey denay .he said himself

Allowing Nawaz to leave was a 'mistake', says PM Imran

as i said, it is very convenient to find scapegoats at this hour . bajwa seems a soft target for qaum e youth

his riasat e medina concept failed to materialise because he gave tickets to too many corrupt lotaas. even his federal cabinet contains 60% lotaaas.

even if by some miracle Ik manages to win elections and is accompanied by honest politicians he will still never be able to change the system because of the corrupt bureaucracy.
the corrupt bureaucracy is the root cause of all the troubles in Pakistan.

his riasat e medina concept failed to materialise because he gave tickets to too many corrupt lotaas. even his federal cabinet contains 60% lotaaas.

even if by some miracle Ik manages to win elections and is accompanied by honest politicians he will still never be able to change the system because of the corrupt bureaucracy.
the corrupt bureaucracy is the root cause of all the troubles in Pakistan.

So in order to fix this you people want to go back to sharifs and bhuttos?

So in order to fix this you people want to go back to sharifs and bhuttos?
this is not what i am saying. no sane person want those traitors back in power. i m just saying that if he wants to change the system he has to start with the corrupt bureaucracy.
he will need to wage a Jihad against the corrupt bureaucracy.
and for that he needs 2/3rd majority and consent of military establishment

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom