What's new

New cheif minister to be hamza shahbaz

Bhaaga hua bhagora dar will be back to serve the nation. All criminals on the run will return and take this nation forward while the professional military will salute these criminals. Awesome
The Pakistani establishment is compromised from day one, who brought Bhutto? Who brought Nawaz? Who brought Zardari? Who brought diesel? These scum are all illegitimate children of the establishment. Pakistani people are naive.
Yea that's why no PM ever completed his 5-year term.
I thought IK will be the first one but looks like I was wrong.

For some clarity

I think we all without knowing the legal side make it sound so easy. 10 banday yehan 20 wahan. ITs not that easy. Anyone who votes from PTI against PTI candidate will be de seated.

No but the question is the current government is educated one not illiterate.
I think no undergraduate parliamentarian in this government.
Such a government is going to be replaced with typical illerate corrupt thugs, gangsters of N league and PPP.

Education is very important. But mental slavery and status quo thinking is the real killer.

I hope and pray that IK survives by some unexpected miracle.

1648938025661.png

For some clarity

I think we all without knowing the legal side make it sound so easy. 10 banday yehan 20 wahan. ITs not that easy. Anyone who votes from PTI against PTI candidate will be de seated.
Yeah today in questions answers session IK look confident. See what's happens after few hours. The clock is ticking.

It would be amazing the day when Hamza and nawaz become enemies and try to kill each other.
They are clever swines. They know united they stand , alone they fall.

So Balkanization begins!

I give it max 5 years for Pakistan to be broken into at least 3 parts to which IK hinted in his interview to ARY.

Just loving it though, Army will salute Fazlu 😂
What timestamp

As I express my inner feelings for PPP,MQM and PML(N) along with their supporters on a white canvas I think there really isn’t much more one can do because the majority of Pakistanis are not going to do anything either.

This will happen, Islamabad elite including political, military,bureaucracy & industrial oligarchs will continue. Their kids will mingle in Kohsar or F-8.. the same for all major cities and talk of their trips or post Instagram selfies. The educated middle class will grind away or run away from this banana republic if they are lucky.
The poor will then just sit by while another round of corruption and gleaning is done and then the “establishment” of that time will suddenly get all patriotic and try to fix things again that will start the next cycle. Many on a PDF of that time will spread anger and hatred at the overall military and deja vu will come to be.

So best I can do is sit on my white canvas(a commode) and expel my thoughts for the aforementioned people.

Exactly - they are ghatiya but are unwilling to accept this. Pakistanis are collectively a bad nation.. plain and simple

Just an addition.

We also might see a whole generation get disenfranchised from politics.

15 years ago, a whole section of society had no interest in politics. But after the rise of PTI, the middle class or upper middle class, and especially the younger group took great interest in politics and we had discussions on a wide range of topics almost everywhere.

Once this electorate gets disinterested in things and resigns itself to the 'establishment' or the great powers, then they would not take part in the process and we would be left again with the good folks of interior Sindh or the Butts of Punjab (no offence to Butts :P).

Just an addition.

We also might see a whole generation get disenfranchised from politics.

15 years ago, a whole section of society had no interest in politics. But after the rise of PTI, the middle class or upper middle class, and especially the younger group took great interest in politics and we had discussions on a wide range of topics almost everywhere.

Once this electorate gets disinterested in things and resigns itself to the 'establishment' or the great powers, then they would not take part in the process and we would be left again with the good folks of interior Sindh or the Butts of Punjab (no offence to Butts :P).
In addition to further brain drain who want none of this kut khana.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom