What's new

New British Army Recruitment campaign

i was expecting high testosterone British army campaign something like sas rambo.
with british weather, rambro is running around with heavy machine gun, covered in mud, grit, just like england football players.

this rainy little island ruled over them and there ancestors for over 200 years and probably would ruled over them for the for the next millennia if hilter hadn't come along
Here come the Ottoman Turks.

I had this idea where, just before a war, the 2 warring nations (or however many they are) should do a WWE styled promo for the war. I mean that would be vibin

Why would they need to justify it? It happened in times, when most of the world observed the principle of “Might makes right.” The only reason people are upset about it is that they judge their actions by modern standards which is extremely unfair. What is even more unfair is blaming people who hadn't even been born when it happened, which is what you seem to be doing

Clown
I think you people have a comprehension problem

never did I defend the British or anyone nor did i justify or blame anyone please lay off the meth
i was just pointing out the imbeciles who were laughing at the British military capabilities

especially being from a country who hasn't won any wars and who army is more of glorified property dealers rather than a fighting force

Here come the Ottoman Turks.
where are they i don't see them

Usual insecure members and their reactions aside, the British Army is one of the best and most professional in the world.

British Army has not won any large scale conflict on its own since WW-1. Even then it was the slave troops from colonies who were sent to slaughter.

British Army has not won any large scale conflict on its own since WW-1. Even then it was the slave troops from colonies who were sent to slaughter.
Yes because the great war proved that no country is an Island. How does that relate to this thread about a pretty cliche recruitment campaign?

Fvck the queen and fvck Britain. There. I have exercised my freedom of speech.
But you're not even British, why would you abuse a sovereign of a country you have no immediate ties to?

Either way, you do you. 😂

Back
Top Bottom