What's new

New British Army Recruitment campaign

KendoKhan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Titled "Nothing can do what a soldiers can do".
1656661431526.png

A dystopian future is portrayed in which a robotic soldier scouts the terrain of a conflict zone.

The one-minute video, to be shown in cinemas, on television and online, features more than 4,000 individual CGI elements and 2,000 sound design samples.

It shows that while technology is important to the armed forces, soldiers are still required to make instinctive decisions on the ground.

Images of soldiers and robots will also be displayed on billboards in a campaign called Nothing Can Do What A Soldier Can Do.

Here's a sneak preview:

Last edited:
The British Police is the finest in the world, tell me what don't you like about the police?

One word London ? Stabbing s/ murders

seems the U.K. police is now recruiting all of lifes failure, good the police wont be able to do squat with people like that in it.

One time police were feared respected in the U.K. now more interested in BLM / LGBT crap

One word London ? Stabbing s/ murders

seems the U.K. police is now recruiting all of lifes failure, good the police wont be able to do squat with people like that in it.

One time police were feared respected in the U.K. now more interested in BLM / LGBT crap
Worked with some London MET detective when I was working with the NSW Police (They have police exchange like in the Military in case you are wondering) and in my group, I have 2 American LEO (Me and another FBI agent), 2 British LEO (One is London MET, the other some scotland yard guy), 2 Canadian (1 RCMP and 1 Toronto Detective) and a South African (SAP)

I was paired with the MET guy and he is quite smart, and we exchanges a lot of Policing, I like how your country limit what the cop can ask and what they can't, London Cop from what I seen is a clever bunch, but then you probably are talking about frontline policing.

But then police job is not to make the population feared, frontline policing is about presents and intimidation, thats why you see Uniform Police wearing those uniform.

Usual insecure members and their reactions aside, the British Army is one of the best and most professional in the world.
this rainy little island ruled over them and there ancestors for over 200 years and probably would ruled over them for the for the next millennia if hilter hadn't come along

Titled "Nothing can do what a soldiers can do".
View attachment 858299

A dystopian future is portrayed in which a robotic soldier scouts the terrain of a conflict zone.

The one-minute video, to be shown in cinemas, on television and online, features more than 4,000 individual CGI elements and 2,000 sound design samples.

It shows that while technology is important to the armed forces, soldiers are still required to make instinctive decisions on the ground.

Images of soldiers and robots will also be displayed on billboards in a campaign called Nothing Can Do What A Soldier Can Do.

Here's a sneak preview:

Damn where's Emma Malonlord when you need her??

Will the Robot respect the Queen ?
The Robot IS the queen.....

The year is 2030, Britain was under strict Martial rule, and only one person that can come out from the grave and restore law and order in Britain. The longest serving monarch of British History.........

Queen Elizabeth II - The Reckoning, showing in cinema everywhere.......

Or they simply make her Bionic before she pass, or she may still be alive in 2030, who knows........

The Robot IS the queen.....

The year is 2030, Britain was under strict Martial rule, and only one person that can come out from the grave and restore law and order in Britain. The longest serving monarch of British History.........

Queen Elizabeth II - The Reckoning, showing in cinema everywhere.......

Or they simply make her Bionic before she pass, or she may still be alive in 2030, who knows........
Yeah make her Judge Dredd or Robocop. Great Idea. Brilliant Hermione!!!

this rainy little island ruled over them and there ancestors for over 200 years and probably would ruled over them for the for the next millennia if hilter hadn't come along

Why would they need to justify it? It happened in times, when most of the world observed the principle of “Might makes right.” The only reason people are upset about it is that they judge their actions by modern standards which is extremely unfair. What is even more unfair is blaming people who hadn't even been born when it happened, which is what you seem to be doing

Clown

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom