What's new

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’​

There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake, says Muhammad Muneeb

An ex-office bearer of PTI’s student wing, Muhammad Muneeb Kiyani admitted on Friday in his confessional statement that he ran a smear campaign on social media against the Pak army soldiers, report TV channels.

Stating that he feels ashamed and sorry now, he said he did the wrong due to the influence of certain people. Muneeb Kiyani said he has served as senior deputy convener of Insaf Union Federation (ISF). He said he posted two tweets on Thursday. He stated the first tweet was generated by him, while the other was merely a copy-paste.

View attachment 868360

The information for the former was taken from the pages titled Soldier Speak, Uzma Khan PTI, Sabeena Kiyani and Imran Riaz Khan, he said. The mistake he made was under the influence of “certain people”, he admitted. “There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake. I also did not verify them,” he stated.

In the same statement, Farhat Naeem Kiyani, the father of Muneeb Kiyani, admitted the tweets posted by his son were objectionable. He said he takes responsibility for not checking the tweets in time. He said he “owns” the mistake made by his son, and it would not be repeated in future. He said they are patriots and respect Pakistan Army. “I take responsibility that he will not do it again. Pak Army Zindaabad,” he promised.

1659860870814.png

As PTI leader ship provoke youth, finance minister of khudar province give executive chair to USA envoy lmao

1659867897710.png

I am sorry but you are wrong, Army as a Institution is corrupt, from a Captain to General all live luxurious lives with paid homes and car, and tax free stuff while Awam dies of hunger, show me one poor Army Captain or Major, and if the rest of Army personnel can't raise their voice against the leadership than yes the institution is corrupt and had to be reinstituted.
Bhai Saheb. Try and live the life of a captain in Skardu in aremote camp with no one but a few colleagues, harsh weather and no amenities and then come back and talk to me. My brother was a medic in the army and he tells me people sometimes go crazy from the loneliness alone.My other non blood brother who retired as a Lt Col told me no one till the Lt Colonel survives if he is corrupt . He did however say the problems start after that.
Shifting from pillar to post every 2 years having to shift children out of schools, a grumpy wife leaving family and friends, these things are not easy.
I know how difficult it is to remain on an active border not knowing what hapoens the next moment. You guys just do not have any ideas please confine criticisms to actions and do not blame the institution for the fault of a few. This is not right.
Wassalam.
A

Agree..they cant supress main sahab voice
Vote ko izzat do
Bajwa jawab do

Love you nawaz sharif
Is khabees bhagoray ko kaho pehley mulk main wapas aao aur phir himmat hai to sawal pocho. He has no credibility to be asking anything of anyone. He is an escaped convict.
A

Unfortunately the powerful rich elite gets away with these shenanigans and the average gullible lot gets to face the brunt of the law. This is modus operandi of PTI where feudal lords provoke commoners to take the law in their hand.

When will the fools realize that this is not Abhinandan which PAF shot down that they were parading but one of our own.... Why are you forcing your own people to hate the only institution holding our country together?

It is clear journalists with vested interests picked a random twitter account and the ISPR fell for it.

The issue then extrapolated into ISPR vs PTI. Exactly what PDM wanted.

In both party’s interest to tone down the rhetoric on this issue.

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’​

There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake, says Muhammad Muneeb

An ex-office bearer of PTI’s student wing, Muhammad Muneeb Kiyani admitted on Friday in his confessional statement that he ran a smear campaign on social media against the Pak army soldiers, report TV channels.

Stating that he feels ashamed and sorry now, he said he did the wrong due to the influence of certain people. Muneeb Kiyani said he has served as senior deputy convener of Insaf Union Federation (ISF). He said he posted two tweets on Thursday. He stated the first tweet was generated by him, while the other was merely a copy-paste.

View attachment 868360

The information for the former was taken from the pages titled Soldier Speak, Uzma Khan PTI, Sabeena Kiyani and Imran Riaz Khan, he said. The mistake he made was under the influence of “certain people”, he admitted. “There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake. I also did not verify them,” he stated.

In the same statement, Farhat Naeem Kiyani, the father of Muneeb Kiyani, admitted the tweets posted by his son were objectionable. He said he takes responsibility for not checking the tweets in time. He said he “owns” the mistake made by his son, and it would not be repeated in future. He said they are patriots and respect Pakistan Army. “I take responsibility that he will not do it again. Pak Army Zindaabad,” he promised.

what ever fithy mouth leader taught, them- they r randomly distributing it- whatts the fuss,,

the demon , has children,s every where

As PTI leader ship provoke youth, finance minister of khudar province give executive chair to USA envoy lmao

View attachment 868639
US Aid program running in KPK since 1979 after the flow of Afghan refugees during the war. It's nothing new. Their main goal is to curtail the harvest of poppy cultivation in and around Afghanistan and promote seasonal crop seeds. KPK is one of the main routes of drug smugglers.

Last edited:
These so called army supporters will be soon barking on army again ...

but army is loosing support of actual supporters with every coming day ..

Umme hareem is badly exposed ... they did politics on everything ...

umme hareem didn't even spare the martyrs....

Self ego of few generals is above Pakistan and Pakistani Nation...

We forget that 1971 too was result of ego of the establishment .....

They place their ego above national interests ...

Imran khan has made blunders and he is not perfect ..... but he is better than this PDM lot that establishment has chosen ..

Bhai Saheb. Try and live the life of a captain in Skardu in aremote camp with no one but a few colleagues, harsh weather and no amenities and then come back and talk to me. My brother was a medic in the army and he tells me people sometimes go crazy from the loneliness alone.My other non blood brother who retired as a Lt Col told me no one till the Lt Colonel survives if he is corrupt . He did however say the problems start after that.
Shifting from pillar to post every 2 years having to shift children out of schools, a grumpy wife leaving family and friends, these things are not easy.
I know how difficult it is to remain on an active border not knowing what hapoens the next moment. You guys just do not have any ideas please confine criticisms to actions and do not blame the institution for the fault of a few. This is not right.
Wassalam.
A
Again you are using example of few, not every Captain or Major goes to Skardu right ? My question was show me one poor Captain or Major, I can show millions of Pakistani's who are poor and struggle in life, but I never see one even a low ranking Officer who is struggling financially , as for Angry wife , changing schools for kids is not relative to subject because girls who marry Army officers know this would happen, that is why many Officers marry other officers daughters/sisters, but again that is not something they will have my sympathy, yes they get stationed in harsh condition and no doubt that requires Will and determination, but again as in Urdu we say " Aatay mai Namak ke Baraber ". Army as Institution has looted this country and every one who works in Army from top to bottom has benefitted from that, so they are all " ek thaali ke Chatte batte ", I never heard any officer resigned from his post because Army interfering in country, running businesses regime changes, coup's etc Our society is designed to respect and love Army this brainwashing start from the very early Age, I know this because I am one of those people, I used to love Army, respect them despite their corruption, so crazy about joining Army but unfortunately I never get strength to apply, but in my heart I have their respect but all of that was gone when they acknowledge regime change and not just that but actively plays a part in it, I respect Raheel Sharif because he kept the distance from Politics and retired respectfully, but look at Bajwa's and Kiyani's and Ayub's and Zia's, what great Gem this institution has produced, if I put them all together they did more damage to Pakistan than America/India/Afghanistan/Covid/Politicians combine.
I understand few members here have Military family background or actively serving in Army, the institution lost all respect in my eyes and not because of IK, I hate IK for many reasons but Army is institution of cowards and they are self serving individuals who work against their own country just to get money, green cards, or appreciation from America's, even a small African country and its Military has more honor than our army who crumble over a Donald Lu letter. If they want their respect back they need to start putting corrupt Generals behind bars, court martial them, Bajwa and co, take their incentives away let them taste the life of poor Pakistan and than we will talk until than they are nothing to me but bunch of thugs in decorated uniforms who laugh at our poor nation drunk in their parties, now please don't tell me that Officers don't drink...

cowards all cowards cant win a war cant protect our soldiers within our own borders cant run a country cant do anything but threaten and intimidate innocent little boys and girls for a tweet

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom