What's new

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’

Imran Riaz Khan should produce some evidence for his allegations as well, I feel sorry for the people who believe his rants without evidence.
We have video evidence of pmln did that work for you? stop showing you are innocent guy you are not and culprit and corrupt same like rest of the pmln

Major Adil Raja (Retd.) fled to London, where his family was residing, and his family Sabeen Raja created a scene here that he was abducted by Army!!

It affects morale
Seriously?

Because the amount of Bullshit PDM have said against Army
Soldiers should have returned home by now leaving

For Instance just last year when Taliban liberated Afghanistan humiliating afghan army

Fazul Rehman said we'll do same with Pakistan military what Taliban did with afghan

If Pakistan military leadership had any shame they wouldn't have collaborated with that mullah to topple government

And there are countless other statements from PDM

And here you are telling us 1 unknown tweet brings morale down

Actually all this was said by Imran Khan on oath in court:

Last edited:
Major Adil Raja (Retd.) fled to London, where his family was residing, and his family Sabeen Raja created a scene here that he was abducted by Army!!

Hi,

Does this Veterans Organization, Pakistan Ex-Servicemen Society (PESS) know this? Why are they openly defending him? Are they traitors, seditionists too?

Imran Riaz Khan should produce some evidence for his allegations as well, I feel sorry for the people who believe his rants without evidence.

I also feel pity and sorry for those who even knowingly that the criminally convicted absconder in the UK was convicted with evidence still peddles the lies of that thief, thug, and robber.

I also feel pity and sorry for those who even knowingly that the criminally convicted absconder in the UK was convicted with evidence still peddles the lies of that thief, thug, and robber.
paisa bolta hai, pmln supporters ke liye paisa sab kuch hai

Abduct a kid, harass his family and beat him - get a medal. Let's see how long this enforced love last.

GridArt_20220809_205740299.jpg

Lol. Yeh public ke nihatay logo ko utha kar unse dhons se bayanat dilwa rahay hien.

Swat mien TTP unko utha ker dhons se bayanat dilwa rahi hai.

What a circus…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom