What's new

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’

You know your a tw*t when you type in large letters get over yourself kid degrading state institutions on any platforms has real effects on the ground as well there are real consequences when you put so much hatred in the minds of people the recent incidents are proof to that where were you when people were abusing martyrs, where did your bold typing go?

Rather than disengaging people from hurling abuse you put them across as small bachay whose words have no meaning yeah right kiddo.

I support PTI but the difference is I don't have a PTI danda up my arse.

Army is made up of humans not robots words carry deeper cuts when the soldiers, generals, commanders are defending the borders for people who hurl stupid shit at them it affects the morale and fighting capacity.
🖕

You know your a tw*t when you type in large letters get over yourself kid degrading state institutions on any platforms has real effects on the ground as well there are real consequences when you put so much hatred in the minds of people the recent incidents are proof to that where were you when people were abusing martyrs, where did your bold typing go?

Rather than disengaging people from hurling abuse you put them across as small bachay whose words have no meaning yeah right kiddo.

I support PTI but the difference is I don't have a PTI danda up my arse.

Army is made up of humans not robots words carry deeper cuts when the soldiers, generals, commanders are defending the borders for people who hurl stupid shit at them it affects the morale and fighting capacity.

People like you are whats holding the country back. You say he has a PTI danda up his arse, but you obviously have DHA mafias. Dont attempt to this spin this narrative of PTI being anti army and against poor soliders who lost their lives while serving. Your overlords in GHQ are already attempting this. Problem is, this isnt the 90s anymore, nobody is buying it. DHA mafia as been exposed like never before..so keep your boot licking ideology to your self.

You cannot sustain giving power to people whose mandates have been rejected by the people. Those in power keep taking them out on the road. Either PTI, PPP, or PMLn. Give them five years to complete their terms. In the next election, the nation will decide if they want to choose them or kick them out. There is no point in poking your nose either way, otherwise you will see the outcome
IMG_20220806_103110.jpg
IMG-20220806-WA0005.jpg
IMG_20220806_102856.jpg
IMG_20220806_102841.jpg
IMG_20220806_102852.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220806_102848.jpg
    IMG_20220806_102848.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 14
People like you are whats holding the country back. You say he has a PTI danda up his arse, but you obviously have DHA mafias. Dont attempt to this spin this narrative of PTI being anti army and against poor soliders who lost their lives while serving. Your overlords in GHQ are already attempting this. Problem is, this isnt the 90s anymore, nobody is buying it. DHA mafia as been exposed like never before..so keep your boot licking ideology to your self.
Listen to yourself type what a load of gobshite sounds like to me your the student of PTI WhatsApp university. Get lost kid.

He says that he was misled by some people.
There are millions of people on Twitter bashing military for its role of installing corrupt convicts criminals in power , woh to pakdy nhi gay yeh bucha apna he tha jiski video bana k charha de in matric fails na

Not sure what he was putting online but a few threats can change anyone’s mind - whether legitimate or illegitimate

Here is another example, why to raise such stupid questions?? What do they want to achieve, fury of Talibans so they resume attacking Pakistan or trying to attack Pakistan??
By witnessing there previous records, there is no hesitation in saying that these generals can sell anything for few hundred dollars , if they can change the govt on the orders of USA then they can allow to use pak airspace as well

One hell of a brave woman ... damnnnnn

Last edited:
It affects morale
Seriously?

Because the amount of Bullshit PDM have said against Army
Soldiers should have returned home by now leaving

For Instance just last year when Taliban liberated Afghanistan humiliating afghan army

Fazul Rehman said we'll do same with Pakistan military what Taliban did with afghan

If Pakistan military leadership had any shame they wouldn't have collaborated with that mullah to topple government

And there are countless other statements from PDM

And here you are telling us 1 unknown tweet brings morale down

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom