What's new

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’​

There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake, says Muhammad Muneeb

An ex-office bearer of PTI’s student wing, Muhammad Muneeb Kiyani admitted on Friday in his confessional statement that he ran a smear campaign on social media against the Pak army soldiers, report TV channels.

Stating that he feels ashamed and sorry now, he said he did the wrong due to the influence of certain people. Muneeb Kiyani said he has served as senior deputy convener of Insaf Union Federation (ISF). He said he posted two tweets on Thursday. He stated the first tweet was generated by him, while the other was merely a copy-paste.

View attachment 868360

The information for the former was taken from the pages titled Soldier Speak, Uzma Khan PTI, Sabeena Kiyani and Imran Riaz Khan, he said. The mistake he made was under the influence of “certain people”, he admitted. “There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake. I also did not verify them,” he stated.

In the same statement, Farhat Naeem Kiyani, the father of Muneeb Kiyani, admitted the tweets posted by his son were objectionable. He said he takes responsibility for not checking the tweets in time. He said he “owns” the mistake made by his son, and it would not be repeated in future. He said they are patriots and respect Pakistan Army. “I take responsibility that he will not do it again. Pak Army Zindaabad,” he promised.

when pmln going to apologise?

There is no campaign, everything said about Army is true, in fact much of it never came to light.
CORRECTION. Not the army as an institution but its senior leadership and its actions. The latter much more so than the former. This is the right policy. As citizens of a nation we can criticize the decisions of the senior leadership but turning it into an anti army campaign is stupidity of the highest order. The army is not our enemy and neither are the rank and file of it.
A

CORRECTION. Not the army as an institution but its senior leadership and its actions. The latter much more so than the former. This is the right policy. As citizens of a nation we can criticize the decisions of the senior leadership but turning it into an anti army campaign is stupidity of the highest order. The army is not our enemy and neither are the rank and file of it.
A

The mullah hides behind religion. The politician hides behind the people. Guess who the Generals hide behind? Conflating criticisms of leadership with those being led is an old trick that never fails to work.

Must have tortured poor student very disappointing, by police or PML thugs

Lets not involve Army in the mess folks it is Police and PML or PDM

He says that he was misled by some people.
Noon league , Khawaja Asif Nawaz, Mariam and one long list of PDM they never apologies to establishment... ... mila tu aik gareeb admi ... uski bhi video bana ka post kara di ....

I personally knew LT Gen Sarfaraz... he was a gentleman with diverse experience... great admin no doubt about it.. Allah magfirat farmayee.. now come to another important point...

may pichlay 3 mahenay say dekh raha ho kay Pakistani establishment ki jo Ami Apa eek horahe hey woh darasal inke apni harkatoon ki waja say horahe hey ... ye 2022 hey 1970 nahi jab awam ko ye 65 ki jhoti storya suna kar (moeed pirzada word) bana leengay.... America Canada may loog asi asi batain karjatay hain apni fooj kay opar inko tu koi takay ki takleef nahe hoti Pakistan ki ryasat kitne kamzooor kitne lachaar hey kay 17-18 saal kay twitter pe bhetay bachoon ki baat say dil-azari hojati hey... dil toot jatay hain G itne bari ryasat hey ********* ye mulk hey kay koi ...........

eek woh L ka bacha choor choor kehnay pe apnay ghar bula kar maafi mangwa raha hey... eek itne NO-CLEAR UNARMED fooj chutay say bachay say apolgy karwa kar koosh horahe hey ... oo is mulk nay gazwa hin larni thee... matlab ub program cancel hogaya hey ?

Last edited:
Here is another example, why to raise such stupid questions?? What do they want to achieve, fury of Talibans so they resume attacking Pakistan or trying to attack Pakistan??
Do you know what TTP wants and who is backing the TTP . The recent failure of talks with TTP. Everything is interlinked.

I personally knew LT Gen Sarfaraz... he was a gentleman with diverse experience... great admin no doubt about it.. Allah magfirat farmayee.. now come to another important point...

may pichlay 3 mahenay say dekh raha ho kay Pakistani establishment ki jo Ami Apa eek horahe hey woh darasal inke apni harkatoon ki waja say horahe hey ... ye 2022 hey 1970 nahi jab awam ko ye 65 ki jhoti storya suna kar (moeed pirzada word) bana leengay.... America Canada may loog asi asi batain karjatay hain apni fooj kay opar inko tu koi takay ki takleef nahe hoti Pakistan ki ryasat kitne kamzooor kitne lachaar hey kay 17-18 saal kay twitter pe bhetay bachoon ki baat say dil-azari hojati hey... dil toot jatay hain G itne bari ryasat hey ********* ye mulk hey kay koi ...........

eek woh L ka bacha choor choor kehnay pe apnay ghar bula kar maafi mangwa raha hey... eek itne NO-CLEAR UNARMED fooj chutay say bachay say apolgy karwa kar koosh horahe hey ... oo is mulk nay gazwa hin larni thee... matlab ub program cancel hogaya hey ?
The establishment should ignore such acts, and only request people to respect fallen soldiers. It is fact in West no one cares about KIA , they don t even know their names, or the media publish their names. Why establishment is so emotional ...no idea.

Last edited:
What else would he say? There must be more people and foreign agencies behind him, we need to get to the truth, who , what and why. These sort of people put politics before the country and couldn't give a damn about the consequences and must be held to account. Expressing personal opinion is one thing but being part of an orchestrated machination of propaganda and deception is outright treachery. Even sadder is that IK in his lust for power refused to chain in the traitors and pushed the country to the brink. The foreign propagandists took over and increased the momentum of disinformation and outright lies and fueled the civil war narrative. Good discipline shown by PA who could have easily sent the tanks onto the streets to maintain order.

His tweet got 1 retweet and 0 zero likes
When ansar abbasi posted his SS saying he's doing propaganda

And here you are bringing foreign agencies and blah blah

Sometimes I wonder at the intelligence level of guys running this forum

Then I understand current blunders of military leadership

‘I apologise for running social media campaign against Pak army’​

There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake, says Muhammad Muneeb

An ex-office bearer of PTI’s student wing, Muhammad Muneeb Kiyani admitted on Friday in his confessional statement that he ran a smear campaign on social media against the Pak army soldiers, report TV channels.

Stating that he feels ashamed and sorry now, he said he did the wrong due to the influence of certain people. Muneeb Kiyani said he has served as senior deputy convener of Insaf Union Federation (ISF). He said he posted two tweets on Thursday. He stated the first tweet was generated by him, while the other was merely a copy-paste.

View attachment 868360

The information for the former was taken from the pages titled Soldier Speak, Uzma Khan PTI, Sabeena Kiyani and Imran Riaz Khan, he said. The mistake he made was under the influence of “certain people”, he admitted. “There was no truth in the tweets I generated and it was a big mistake. I also did not verify them,” he stated.

In the same statement, Farhat Naeem Kiyani, the father of Muneeb Kiyani, admitted the tweets posted by his son were objectionable. He said he takes responsibility for not checking the tweets in time. He said he “owns” the mistake made by his son, and it would not be repeated in future. He said they are patriots and respect Pakistan Army. “I take responsibility that he will not do it again. Pak Army Zindaabad,” he promised.

He was asked by his own party media team who were questioned by party leadership.. Dont put so much burden on ur little brain.

This is how the bunch of absconders, convicted criminals, liars, thugs, murderers, robbers, thieves, and money launderers are experts in preparing grounds for 'FILTH GAMES'.
They could not face the truth, as their DNA is based on lies and deceit, and people are witnessed to such tactics.

Watch below from @05:30 onwards, how it was planned and implemented to serve their vested interests:

Below are the lighter moments, but IN-SHAA-ALLAH it will become a significant truth in the history of Pakistan:

Such useless Tweets by a user who in the end apologizes
so why do it in the first place - to get 2 seconds fame ?
I bet cheap social media user

Such useless Tweets by a user who in the end apologizes
so why do it in the first place - to get 2 seconds fame ?
I bet cheap social media user

This generation so indulges in social media that they could do some extraordinary things to increase the tally of their followers and become famous overnight. Mostly does not have a sense of good/bad and you could guess from his age from his appearance.
I bet, that even the parents do not dare to ask for the password/pin/pattern for their cellphone.

sadly, the army leadership has brought in divisions between the public and the institution

One or two tweets can affect an army of 600000, and a budget of over pkr 1500 billion?
Gen Bajra has stooped to lowest of lowest and using all sorts of disinformation and misinformation.
Pakistan Army using 5th Gen warfare against its own country.

سچ کہا تھا کسی نے،
ہر ملک کی ایک فوج ہوتی ہے،
یہاں ایک فوج ہے جس کا ایک ملک ہے

You know your a tw*t when you type in large letters get over yourself kid degrading state institutions on any platforms has real effects on the ground as well there are real consequences when you put so much hatred in the minds of people the recent incidents are proof to that where were you when people were abusing martyrs, where did your bold typing go?

Rather than disengaging people from hurling abuse you put them across as small bachay whose words have no meaning yeah right kiddo.

I support PTI but the difference is I don't have a PTI danda up my arse.

One or two tweets can affect an army of 600000, and a budget of over pkr 1500 billion?
Gen Bajra has stooped to lowest of lowest and using all sorts of disinformation and misinformation.
Pakistan Army using 5th Gen warfare against its own country.

سچ کہا تھا کسی نے،
ہر ملک کی ایک فوج ہوتی ہے،
یہاں ایک فوج ہے جس کا ایک ملک ہے
Army is made up of humans not robots words carry deeper cuts when the soldiers, generals, commanders are defending the borders for people who hurl stupid shit at them it affects the morale and fighting capacity.

A
Yes, people talk about senior leadership / political wing. Not the Pakistan Army ... a down soldier on the border no doubt unaware of top leadership national and international political policy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom