What's new

New Armored Ambulance For Chinese PLA

It was event in 1915 that first angered Americans. As told, you need to go back to school and study history.

Air force is considered more professional job than army. You were just non-conscript private later cum officer out of long service. Nothing else.

You can't do shit on other countries that are doing well neither. China or Russia strengthening their military, building ties with your allies, selling weapons to your enemies, etc are their rights. As for Spratlys, China is in discussion with Asian region on solving the dispute. Seems like China is winning on sharing Spratlys deals with these countries.

Mind your language.What do you mean by ''private later cum?''
According to forum rules,you cannot do personal attacks.Focus on post,not the poster.

regards

There's no foul language. You just felt the pinch because what i said was true and quite sensitive to you as you probably had some regrets over your past old mistakes. You can't turn back the clock.

You do know what is the meaning of he word "CUM" right?

The first, and official meaning is "Combine" it does not fits your sentence.

The second is the vulgar meaning of "The sensation of having sex" which basically you said I have sex with an officer to get to where I am.

Europe colonial power war, America treated Germans as close trade partner and been benefiting from it. You probably don't understand what trade means. It means generate revenue and income for your country and people. The Germans just gotten too desperate that they began indiscriminate attacks on any ships that angered Americans when more than 200 American civilians died in the sinking of large cruiseliner equivalent to Titanic off the coast of Britain.

No, you don't know what I am talking about in reference to history.

Germany traded with Confederate State (Mostly Cotton) during Civil War and basically push the European Giant out of Ending the war. Although most Germanic States in Prussia are sympathetic with the Union, but since most of the trade back then were done with Confederacy, they basically betrayed the Union States. And guess who won the American Civil war?

And no, the 1915 submarine warfare were not part of the reason why US gone to war with Germany during WW1, if so, they would have gone to war in 1915, not 1917. The Main reason is Zimmermann telegraph which outline a division plan shall German invade the US with Mexico. Which broke the line.

Seems like you are the one who should study up some contemporary history

Your job only held on to rifle, not operating anything more advanced. Just a foot soldier. That doesn't make you any difference from civies that probably could fix, build your Abram, f22, aegis destroyer, etc. Get it?

lol, how do you know what I do in the Military?

if jobs of a soldier is just merely holding a rifle, then any flunk can do it, hell you can do it.

Again, if you don't know anything about the military, the wise way is for you to shut up. But then it's totally fine for you to keep embarrassing yourselves. WHo am I to say, I am just a non-conscript private. LOL

Mind your language.What do you mean by ''private later cum?''
According to forum rules,you cannot do personal attacks.Focus on post,not the poster.

regards

It's not foul language. It was on legal job vacancy positions on newspaper, job ads. Sales support cum coordinator, data entry clerk cum typist, customer service cum admin. It was a word used specifically for jobs formally and legally.

It's not foul language. It was on legal job vacancy positions on newspaper, job ads. Sales support cum coordinator, data entry clerk cum typist, customer service cum admin. It was a word used specifically for jobs formally and legally.
I can now understand you may not intended to do so,but just google it,you will find other meanings as well and this term can be considered as slang.Try not to use those words which might have abusive meanings.

regards

Dude, as I said the word cum in Latin means "With" or "Combine" but Private Cum Officer if to be by your meaning it would not be Private "With" Officer.

And you were talking to me with the word "With" or "Combine" which does not make sense.

I can now understand you may not intended to do so,but just google it,you will find other meanings as well and this term can be considered as slang.Try not to use those words which might have abusive meanings.

regards

Roger that. Will avoid that word since Americans have mistook it as foul language

Roger that. Will avoid that word since Americans have mistook it as foul language

Its not American have mistook the word. It meant the same in every other language. It' mean 高潮 (orgasm) in Chinese

@kungfugymnast

So, tell me, how this sentence make sense?

"You were just non-conscript private later combine officer out of long service. Nothing else. "

Before you try to attack other people about their education and language skill, it's quite very important to look at your own first. I never accuse of anyone on being bad grammar or what not, that's because I know my own shit. But you, on the other hand, have obliviously trying to take people down to look good, in a perfect way, if your skill is up to it, it would have no problem at all trying to do that. But In your case, your own inadequacy is your own worse enemy.

First of all, you don't know anything about Military Life, and you try to talk to one that had extensive service record, actually been to a war zone about your own stupid through as if you were on the front line. Then when you basically got busted, you turn your point into English which again, you are very bad at it.

Let me tell you this, I had privately talked to @Slav Defence on this issue, and I told him had you gone with the word "Become" and you mistakenly written the word "Cum" I will not do anything about it, it's your own smartarse attitude got your the 3 negative rating you so deserved. Not because I had a problem with the word, not because of anything.

Time to look at one self before attacking other. Otherwise people would think you are just a stupid kid who cy over it when you lost an argument.

Air force is considered more professional job than army.
This is clearly a comment of an intellectual loser. If you have such contempt for the army, then what are you doing in a military oriented forum, loser ?

Whenever the subject involves the military in general, the army have always been the first and most mentally visible branch of service in people's mind. The army, regardless of country, have always been the most prominent symbol of a country's military might. Even when the country have a strong naval tradition like Britain or France or the US, the army have never been relegated to second status.

You were just non-conscript private later cum officer out of long service. Nothing else.
And you are nothing but a clueless civilian kid who thinks he can play adult. Nothing else.

@kungfugymnast

So, tell me, how this sentence make sense?

"You were just non-conscript private later combine officer out of long service. Nothing else. "

Before you try to attack other people about their education and language skill, it's quite very important to look at your own first. I never accuse of anyone on being bad grammar or what not, that's because I know my own shit. But you, on the other hand, have obliviously trying to take people down to look good, in a perfect way, if your skill is up to it, it would have no problem at all trying to do that. But In your case, your own inadequacy is your own worse enemy.

First of all, you don't know anything about Military Life, and you try to talk to one that had extensive service record, actually been to a war zone about your own stupid through as if you were on the front line. Then when you basically got busted, you turn your point into English which again, you are very bad at it.

Let me tell you this, I had privately talked to @Slav Defence on this issue, and I told him had you gone with the word "Become" and you mistakenly written the word "Cum" I will not do anything about it, it's your own smartarse attitude got your the 3 negative rating you so deserved. Not because I had a problem with the word, not because of anything.

Time to look at one self before attacking other. Otherwise people would think you are just a stupid kid who cy over it when you lost an argument.

It means become or turn into or promoted to. This word is currently used for jobs positions. You can refer actuap historical event on how the "f" word became foul language. Started by an illiterate rapist in failed rape attempt when he was caught red handed yelling f word at victim, the good Samaritan and cops in America more than a century ago and that word was spreaded by other low lives criminals in America. The word was wrongly used and misinterpreted by that rapist as he doesn't really understand what it means. So are the idiots that failed english that use that f word today. Monkey see monkey do.

This is clearly a comment of an intellectual loser. If you have such contempt for the army, then what are you doing in a military oriented forum, loser ?

Whenever the subject involves the military in general, the army have always been the first and most mentally visible branch of service in people's mind. The army, regardless of country, have always been the most prominent symbol of a country's military might. Even when the country have a strong naval tradition like Britain or France or the US, the army have never been relegated to second status.

And you are nothing but a clueless civilian kid who thinks he can play adult. Nothing else.

Army is the first but more educated would join air force earning higher pay. This has been the norm and it took you longer to pass training before you get the flying job. You don't have to support that hungryman just because he's your comrade American. There are 300million Americans and it splits into the good, the bad, the genious, the dumb. If all Americans are hardworking genius, Detroit's motor city won't gone dead and you would be mining mars by now. Too many dumb people in your country that don't appreciate the facilities and resources leading to America got stuck in development.

Army is the first but more educated would join air force earning higher pay.
No. At least not in the US military.

In the US military, your base pay is on grade. That mean a US Army Captain is the same grade and pay as a USAF Captain. If the USAF Captain is a pilot, then he get additional pay like flight pay or even hazardous duty pay. But the base pay is still the same. You do not know what you are talking about.

The rest of your post is too stupid to address.

It means become or turn into or promoted to. This word is currently used for jobs positions. You can refer actuap historical event on how the "f" word became foul language. Started by an illiterate rapist in failed rape attempt when he was caught red handed yelling f word at victim, the good Samaritan and cops in America more than a century ago and that word was spreaded by other low lives criminals in America. The word was wrongly used and misinterpreted by that rapist as he doesn't really understand what it means. So are the idiots that failed english that use that f word today. Monkey see monkey do.

Do tell me how and which and what version of dictionary suggest the word "Cum" meaning become or promote to? After I said had you gone with the Become defend route I will let you go?

In your Jobs position, data entry clerk cum typist does not mean Data Entry Clerk become typist. It's means Data Entry Clerk "Combine" (with) typist. Which is a dual role.

By the way, the word is not English in nature, it was Latin, basically mean "With". And in the US college system, when you graduate "Cum Laude" meaning "With Praise", I graduated from University of Colorado with a degree Magna Cum Laude which literally mean "graduate with great honor" which basically equivalent to Commonwealth System of Second Class Honour

Never in the history of this world did Cum Means "Become" maybe in your head it does.

And further insults to American in general and me just clearing your point to everybody that you know nothing of the word in question.

No. At least not in the US military.

In the US military, your base pay is on grade. That mean a US Army Captain is the same grade and pay as a USAF Captain. If the USAF Captain is a pilot, then he get additional pay like flight pay or even hazardous duty pay. But the base pay is still the same. You do not know what you are talking about.

The rest of your post is too stupid to address.

I believe he mentioned the US Marine private earn $11,000 a month in Iraq because of their Mercenary Duty in nature. And that army is nothing but noob that did the same job but with crap pays.

I laugh so hard little pee came out and when I ask him where did he heard that from, he said it was on a CNN interview a long time ago he can't possibly find me a source. LOL

He does not know the concept of ASVAB and the Paygrade system we had in our military. Everyone earn the same amount with rank and time served, no exception. But then, the more he speak on these matter, the more he expose himself on the lack of thereof knowledge, so I am good, well, I simply just read his post and laugh.

Army is the first but more educated would join air force earning higher pay. This has been the norm and it took you longer to pass training before you get the flying job. You don't have to support that hungryman just because he's your comrade American. There are 300million Americans and it splits into the good, the bad, the genious, the dumb. If all Americans are hardworking genius, Detroit's motor city won't gone dead and you would be mining mars by now. Too many dumb people in your country that don't appreciate the facilities and resources leading to America got stuck in development.

@jhungary and @kungfugymnast
Please end up this argument and stick to the topic only.

regards

Back
Top Bottom