What's new

New anti-submarine and maritime surveillance aircrafts of China spotted

So you are saying that Pakistan is giving access/inputs to China on all Western hardware Pakistan is using including P3C-Orion ?

No he is saying that we are capable enough that we don't need to ... now troll some where else or get reported ...

Mr secur why are insulting chinese hardware and avionics?.... Why it needs western input? Why JF-17 too wanted french avionics?.... What's wrong with chinese avionics and hardware?.... Not a match? Well we know that.... Am waiting for the mighty P-8i. The best submarine killer ever built....

I was going through your posts to enlighten myself about you and I come to know that you seems habitual to troll ... and I found a senior member warning you for your trolling but you have ignored ... Sir you are reported ... please If you have nothing to share but troll please leave this forum and go some where else ... I can suggest you a place but I think I have said enough ...

Yes you are right that was SIGINT ... and that means their will be Pakistani input in this aircraft for sure ... having a question in my mind ... is this coming towards us later on :woot: ...
It's very likely. Pakistan's P3-C Orions were blown up in the US-backed terrorist raid (their "revenge" for Osama being in Pakistan).

HavocHeaven, Excellent News, Thankyou, my long hunt finally comes to an end, searched & asked many non had any knowledge if China was even working on better MPA Platform. Hopefully it would be equally superior or close to to P3-C Orion.

Any Information if China has any plans for Poseidon P-8 like Platform. Future C919 looks excellent platform.

Yup C919 may be an excelent platform but PN & PAF's love for Propeller aircaft due to their endurances n cost saving cannt be ignored ;).....
Y-8Q augmenting remaining P3Cs wud be a dream come true ......
Hope fully more specs of this plate form will start coming out now ..

It's very likely. Pakistan's P3-C Orions were blown up in the US-backed terrorist raid (their "revenge" for Osama being in Pakistan).

Not about Osama but may be some suspicions about its improvement for last 2 years as they were saying that we have upgraded our Orions ... and after all they have make their new friends happy as well ...

So if its true then what one can expect kind of input Pakistan can provide for Chinese version :azn: ...

1321460273_24740.jpg

Back
Top Bottom