What's new

Netherlands cancel landing permit for turkish foreign minister

1st there are 1.6 billion muslims in the world.

2nd i find it far better to live by once own principles and don´t sell out our values for money. This happened far too long and has to end now.
Europeans go violent without money. Your history is the proof. You slashed each others throats in the two world war sand death tolls of Europeans killed by Europeans runs into tens of millions. So yes money does matters lot to your peace.
At the same time i agree with you . You should live according to your ways and we should live as per ours .

I don't want to get into a discussion on this issue but in the previous elections Turkish politicians gone to Holland and they hold their campaigns there. There were no bans there.

The worse thing is, AKP blaming these Europeans countries for supporting "No" vote and banning their campaigns. And they appeal to public like "These European countries are enemies of us and they are supporting "No" vote.

Eu countries banning AKP's campaigns in the pretext of "We don't want to part of a campaign which will result in more authoritarian powers for Erdoğan." Directly benefits Erdoğan.....

The funny thing is CHP (main opposition party, supporter of "No" vote) canceled all of their campaign's in Europe after today's decision....to not play in to AKP's hand like these European countries did....

1-) Yeap, they do as they are have dual citizenships, they are citizens of Turkey and right to vote.
2-) Till this date, at the past elections Turkish politicians hold rallies in the European countries, there were no bans at the time.

AKP meeting in Germany.

Ok , so if it's a normal practice, what changed this year?

Turkey's foreign minister has just landed in France a while ago after being refused to land in the Netherlands.
Can we just say that he still succesfully landed in Hollandia ?

@Sinan @xenon54
Good one.
About topic, well its their right to allow speeches or not in their country but what we see here is not really a legitimate concern, more like boosting own brownie points for the next elections, otherwise i dont see any reason for refusing landing permission.

Holland and Germany just proved they haven't gotten rid of their Nazi ideology.

France and UK you better lookout mates. In all honesty in this political climate Russia seems lik a more legitimate partner than the Germans

Holland and Germany just proved they haven't gotten rid of their Nazi ideology.

France and UK you better lookout mates. In all honesty in this political climate Russia seems lik a more legitimate partner than the Germans
Turkey is a clown on the diplomatic arena.It tried to bully other countries and got its ministers humiliated.Now your tinpot dictator is throwing hissy fits by caling everyone nazis,noone cares.

Turkey is a clown on the di0lomatic arena.It tried to bully other countries and got its ministers humiliated.Now your tinpot dictator is throwinh hissy fits by caling everyone naxis,noone cares.
Seriously vilayet, just be quiet, this has nothing to do with you.

I think evrything must be done to escalate this further.
I agree, from this moment i'm confident Euros are completely incapable of acting maturely. Your slavery mentality will take centuries to disappear.

And i think most know the fierceness of Turks compared that to feminized Euros (by euros i don't include the English, they still have a brain between their ears)

Ok , so if it's a normal practice, what changed this year?
Simple really,they were allowed at first but told that,for security reasons the venue would be changed to which the Turk FM replied that nothing will change that 'he goes where he pleases' and if the Dutch won t like it there would be 'massive sanctions'.He was,ofcourse ,immediately denied landing rights to wich the Turks escalated things by sending another minister by car from Germany.She was towed back across the border.

I agree, from this moment i'm confident Euros are completely incapable of acting maturely. Your slavery mentality will take centuries to disappear.

And i think most know the fierceness of Turks compared that to feminized Euros (by euros i don't include the English, they still have a brain between their ears)

You mean those fierce Turks who abandoned their Leopard II tanks when someoen shot a gun at them?

The same ones who got humilated by Russia?

Or those who got humilated by the Netherlands now?

You are not fierce. The behavior we witness is a prime example for pure fear and panic. Economy in shambles. Civil war in the east. Extreme levels of terrorism and a killer clown as tinpot dictator.

Zulkarneyn...it doesnt look good. What we saw yesterday was a pathetic display of weakness. The Netherlands made it clear that your leaders are not welcome to do campaigns on their soil.

A honorful covernment would have respected that. Your foreign minister implied basicly that the Netherlands are a turkish province. The dutch government has the duty to protect its citizens from such a massive violation.

And it did protect its nation from this agression. Your country hopefully learns its lessons. If not, many more lessons will follow.

This extreme aggressive behavior is not accepted any longer.

You can be fierce in your own country.

Here you can be polite and ask kindly for anything you wish.

Your wish may be granted or not. You have to accept it. Because its not your country. Or you dont accept it and get humilated again like yesterday. Because as it turned out yesterday the german sheperds were more fierce than your protestors.

I say this with the greatest respect.

Greetings

@waz @flamer84 @Vergennes @Nilgiri

You mean those fierce Turks who abandoned their Leopard II tanks when someoen shot a gun at them?

The same ones who got humilated by Russia?

Or those who got humilated by the Netherlands now?

You are not fierce. The behavior we witness is a prime example for pure fear and panic. Economy in shambles. Civil war in the east. Extreme levels of terrorism and a killer clown as tinpot dictator.

Zulkarneyn...it doesnt look good. What we saw yesterday was a pathetic display of weakness. The Netherlands made it clear that your leaders are not welcome to do campaigns on their soil.

A honorful covernment would have respected that. Your foreign minister implied basicly that the Netherlands are a turkish province. The dutch government has the duty to protect its citizens from such a massive violation.

And it did protect its nation from this agression. Your country hopefully learns its lessons. If not, many more lessons will follow.

This extreme aggressive behavior is not accepted any longer.

You can be fierce in your own country.

Here you can be polite and ask kindly for anything you wish.

Your wish may be granted or not. You have to accept it. Because its not your country. Or you dont accept it and get humilated again like yesterday. Because as it turned out yesterday the german sheperds were more fierce than your protestors.

I say this with the greatest respect.

Greetings

@waz @flamer84 @Vergennes @Nilgiri
Markuss I don't have the slightest notion why you want to associate yourself with the germanic barbars. We both come from great ancestors, as the protector/successor of the greatest empire

Markuss I don't have the slightest notion why you want to associate yourself with the germanic barbars. We both come from great ancestors, as the protector/successor of the greatest empire

With all respect with you my friend.

Those are great leaders:

200px-Marcus_Aurelius_Metropolitan_Museum.png

RV-AA250B_MASTE_G_20101005223838.jpg

and yes your country had leaders who can be respected

main-qimg-536c93964e3fbb25657661c9282891bf-c

but this...

erdogan16warriorsinpalace.jpg

This is absolute madness. And its not even great madness. Its cheap madness and primitivism. Its the kind of madness you get when you place a fromer bus driver on the throne.

I dont say this because i see Turkey as enemy. I say this out of respect.

A true leader has the ability the inspire even men from countries that have no direct link to them.

I learned from @HannibalBarca for example about Nasser. Really a respectable person.

But Erdogan has nothing that can be respected. I feel sorry for you. And his foreign minister is an uneducated fool as well. The way he acted is plain and simply pathetic.

I wish your country good luck. With a regime like that you will need it.

With all respect with you my friend.

Those are great leaders:

200px-Marcus_Aurelius_Metropolitan_Museum.png

RV-AA250B_MASTE_G_20101005223838.jpg

and yes your country had leaders who can be respected

main-qimg-536c93964e3fbb25657661c9282891bf-c

but this...

erdogan16warriorsinpalace.jpg

This is absolute madness. And its not even great madness. Its cheap madness and primitivism. Its the kind of madness you get when you place a fromer bus driver on the throne.

I dont say this because i see Turkey as enemy. I say this out of respect.

A true leader has the ability the inspire even men from countries that have no direct link to them.

I learned from @HannibalBarca for example about Nasser. Really a respectable person.

But Erdogan has nothing that can be respected. I feel sorry for you. And his foreign minister is an uneducated fool as well. The way he acted is plain and simply pathetic.

I wish your country good luck. With a regime like that you will need it.
Erdogan likes cosplay and he is obviously obsessed with history. You do know that Ottoman is the legitimate successor of Rum, after we conquered Constantinople in 1453. The empire was even called the Sultanate of Rum, and that was how the Ottomans saw themselves as well.

Justinian, the greatest Byzantine emperor also came from humble background, today he is remembered as one of the greatest Roman emperors

Erdogan likes cosplay and he is obviously obsessed with history. You do know that Ottoman is the legitimate successor of Rum, after we conquered Constantinople in 1453. The empire was even called the Sultanate of Rum, and that was how the Ottomans saw themselves as well.

Justinian, the greatest Byzantine emperor also came from humble background, today he is remembered as one of the greatest Roman emperors

Rome is Rome. No Ottoman ever stepped a foot into Rome.

Erdogan should concentrate on cosplay then and give up politics. Because he fails miserable.

Embarrassing to say the least, these erdogan cronies are running around the country, like their privately owned company. You
call them ministers, i call them theifes gangs uneducated street thugs. who are wasting the Turkish taxi payers money. Going around and picking a fight with every country on the planet, fvckng low IQ acting like a street thugs, ruining our country image. The Dutch should have jailed them for one night they would be doing us a huge favor...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom