What's new

Netherlands cancel landing permit for turkish foreign minister

YEP YEP YEP!!
Erdogan already won the referundum... with this incoming "sanction".
They wanted to prevent it... but they are playing wrong, same with their far rights... Seems they didn't learn the lesson from their own mistakes...
Anyway, Erdogan should thanks them...after April vote...
Have Fun Turkey...

@Kuwaiti Girl
I agree that Erdogan will most likely win the referendum because of this (i.e. because of the EU's hostility), but it will be at the expense of Turkey's internal stability and to the detriment of Turkey's long-term territorial integrity.

Erdogan's political victories are Turkey's misfortune.

Great powers such as the United States would love this as it will give them a great opportunity and pretext to carry out their regional/Eurasian policies.

I agree that Erdogan will most likely win the referendum because of this (i.e. because of the EU's hostility), but it will be at the expense of Turkey's internal stability and to the detriment of Turkey's long-term territorial integrity.

Erdogan's political victories are Turkey's misfortune.

Great powers such as the United States would love this as it will give them a great opportunity and pretext to carry out their regional/Eurasian policies.

Well Far rights in power in Europe is a blessing for MENA and RU and Today USA...

You are not an Arab Hannibal. You are Tunisian. You know what Arabs think about you. So i find this post hilarious.

For some reason I find this statement very funny.

It is like telling Italians: You are not "Europeans", you are Italians and should I tell you what "Europeans" think about Italians?

Pasta.. grease ... mafia... all those stereoptypes.

And of course I am just kidding being in lighter mood, :lol:

For some reason I find this statement very funny.

It is like telling Italians: You are not "Europeans", you are Italians and should I tell you what "Europeans" think about Italians?

Pasta.. grease ... mafia... all those stereoptypes.

And of course I am just kidding being in lighter mood, :lol:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt... :)

Stupid Netherland politicians. Political suicide and playing at the hands of Turkey. What kind of dorks create this kind of atmosphere

How comes that this tiny puny country Netherlands has a larger economy than Turkey?

Netherlands GDP: 856 billion $

Turkey GDP: 822 billion $
Based on money earned abroad. But if this level of hate and alienating foreigners keep on the foreigners will stop buying their products and the so called big economy will come down.
Much of that GDP must have money pumped in from exports to Turkey which Turkey can stop if they want.

How comes that this tiny puny country Netherlands has a larger economy than Turkey?

Netherlands GDP: 856 billion $

Turkey GDP: 822 billion $
Turkiye is fighting a war. We are in a challenging region. We don't really have friendly neighbours either. We just had a attempted coup too. Zero natural resources too.
GDP of 820 billion is pretty impressive. But, not good enough . we can do better. and that is what will happen in the near future.

Based on money earned abroad. But if this level of hate and alienating foreigners keep on the foreigners will stop buying their products and the so called big economy will come down.
Much of that GDP must have money pumped in from exports to Turkey which Turkey can stop if they want.
Turkey can easily sway away the Arab investors from the West to Turkey and can steer them from investing in these corrupt Muslim hating countries. I think that's exactly what will happen

most successful economies are so because they are open

some of these dum dums seem to be under the impression that if they become right wing and more racist that the world will still flock, invest and buy from them

places like Italy are under record levels of debt

Turkiye is fighting a war. We have hostile neighbours. We have zero resources.
We are doing good all things considered.
Holland is an important friend to us though....

Turkey can easily sway away the Arab investors from the West to Turkey and can steer them from investing in these corrupt Muslim hating countries. I think that's exactly what will happen
Lol. Arabs would never invest in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom