What's new

Netanyahu sinks teeth into Golan Heights

If we go by the definition you want, racism doesn't exist, so the Forum Rules forbidding such are reduced to absurdity.

Either @WebMaster determines you're a racist, or he changes the rules, or they become - by his not rejecting you - selective rather than general.
I am merely stating the fact which is JEWS arent a race. Now you invoking @WebMaster to prove me that I am racist. Pathetic

If we go by the definition you want, racism doesn't exist, so the Forum Rules forbidding such are reduced to absurdity.

Either @WebMaster determines you're a racist, or he changes the rules, or they become - by his not rejecting you - selective rather than general.
So Typical of you, When something doesnt go by your understanding it becomes selective. didnt realise you could stoop so low. Simply disgusting

I am merely stating the fact which is JEWS arent a race -
Jews are a people. The esteemed rabbi properly says "family" because one can join by adoption. Yet true or not, what Jews are doesn't mean you aren't a racist.

I am unsure of what you mean by that
As the rabbi you quote would likely put it, just because an African can have more in common genetically with a Swede than another African doesn't mean discriminating against or stereotyping him on the basis of his skin color isn't an act of racism.

yes...... yes it is
Then what will I call a person who belongs to Judaism and please be more objective next time

As the rabbi you quote would likely put it, just because an African can have more in common genetically with a Swede than another African doesn't mean discriminating against or stereotyping him on the basis of his skin color isn't an act of racism.
My question still remains, is Jew a race or a person following Judaism ?

My question still remains, is Jew a race or a person following Judaism ?
Jews are a people. You're the one who invoked the topic of "race".

Do you deny that if I or anyone else wrote anything like you did about Jews but substituted "Pakistanis" for "Jews" it would be termed "racism", regardless of whether you consider Pakistanis a "race"?

Then what will I call a person who belongs to Judaism and please be more objective next time
its not what is said its how its said. if i ask a person who follows judaism then they would be jewish
. jew is more agressive and negatively protraying them .
would you prefer if i call you pakistani or p*ki?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom