What's new

NESCOM

AoA Zulfiqar, I have passed the SPS-8 interview of NESCOM in february 2011, Now security clearance is on going. I want to know that how much time they take for clearance? I think its about 6 months when the security personal last visited me.

AoA Zulfiqar, I have passed the SPS-8 interview of NESCOM in february 2011, Now security clearance is on going. I want to know that how much time they take for clearance? I think its about 6 months when the security personal last visited me.

i ve been told that it would take maximum 3 months...how can be it possible??...js call them n ask bout your status...n acha tell me...bout the clearance process...did the visit only u r your relatives and neighbours also?

Hello,

I have cleared test and interview at NESCOM and got the offer letter. But they have offered a 2 years contract base job. Can anyone tell, is this job secure? What will happen at the end of 2 years contract?

Thanks

Hello,

I have cleared test and interview at NESCOM and got the offer letter. But they have offered a 2 years contract base job. Can anyone tell, is this job secure? What will happen at the end of 2 years contract?

Thanks

It means that at the end of 2 years contract, they might not renew the contract if they see that they no longer need the skills.

It means that at the end of 2 years contract, they might not renew the contract if they see that they no longer need the skills.

I have heard that they never fire people, all people hired at contract basis will regularize at the end of the contract. Is this true? Also, if I join nescom hostel at Islamabad, how much they will charge for it?

I have heard that they never fire people, all people hired at contract basis will regularize at the end of the contract. Is this true? Also, if I join nescom hostel at Islamabad, how much they will charge for it?

yeah ve also heard the same..all employees on contract basis will become permanent employees at the end of contract

acha r u done with your security clearance?

Assalam o alaikum

Seems some techies are following this post..... I am a graduate student of Systems Engineering, looking forward to join any of the defense sector R&D org in Pakistan... I wanna ask whether someone here can share with me certain technical/practical challenge of this sector which I can address in my MS thesis(I ve to complete it by June 2013) and it shall be beneficial for my job later on......KFUPM, where I am studying, has very good labs and distinguished faculty......

thanks God i also received my security clearance form from MTC as a "junior executive HR " and on 24 may 2012 i sent my all security clearance documents to Islamabad address. i want to asked how much they take time to final selection ???? and also there is a medical test after security clearance ???? and which type of medical test they take??????????? reply plz ...........

thanks God i also received my security clearance form from MTC as a "junior executive HR " and on 24 may 2012 i sent my all security clearance documents to Islamabad address. i want to asked how much they take time to final selection ???? and also there is a medical test after security clearance ???? and which type of medical test they take??????????? reply plz ...........

congrats!!...n dn know bout medical test..bt security clearance will take bout 3 months minimum n 5 to 6 months maximum...

Salam,

Didn't really find an appropriate place to thread this. However.

Having recently discovered the NESCOM company and its projects in aero eng and learning that it employs over 60,000 people I thought it'd give me a good chance to get into Pakistan.

Could anyone give me an indication as to what kind of basic wage I could expect if I was to find a graduate job there realated to aeronautical engineering. I'll be completing my Beng aeronautical degree in 2010 from the UK and am British. Parents are Pakistani.

I want to know if it's viable for me to be able to settle in pak ISB.

I'm looking to suport my wife only and live in pak. I've estimated a 40-50K wage required to live in reasonable comfort renting a house in one of the sectors around H-11.

If I can't match that I'll simply have to remain in the UK.

And what about the rise in pay. For instance the 1st year at NESCOM promises hostel accom(which probably isnt suitable for a couple, but u never know) subsequent years would require me to find a property. Hence what kind of pay rises could I expect.

Oh and btw, they dont seem to have a contact phone number and they dont like replying to email either.

I'd really appreciate it if any1 could provide figures.

Thanks for any help

Buddy, stay back in the UK at the moment. Finish your MS and preferably a PhD first. Nescom will be there once you finish your education!

thnx yaar..........after security clearance kitna aur time lagay ga joining main

In Medical Test

Eyesight test, color blindness test, ENT Test, URINe, Blood test, Surgical Test (dr will check ur secret thing :) )

After security clearance, they will send you appointment letter and date will be mentioned for joining

In Medical Test

Eyesight test, color blindness test, ENT Test, URINe, Blood test, Surgical Test (dr will check ur secret thing :) )

After security clearance, they will send you appointment letter and date will be mentioned for joining

yaar agar eyesight week ho ek eye ki tu?????????????????????///

Back
Top Bottom