What's new

Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

leave him he is suffering from loss in prominence of his caste ie brahmins in the society.hence this kaduwahat.:P

Arrey, mera kya kasoor hai.

Hindutva walon se poocho.

Mein to barfi kha raha hun - koi karrwahat nahin - sab meetha hai.

And then, I am a higher caste Muslim Brahmin.

I've said it many times on cultural threads etc.will say it again.....

However hard any of the indian subcontinent country try to be different from india by by banning movies etc.but they cant escape from india's cultural shadows and this is as much vaild for nepal as it valid for pakistan.Infact for 66 yrs it has been trying to escape but again get pulled back in like a person standing in quick sad.more he tries to escape more he gets sink into it....:D

I agree India is a quick sand.

Thank God we are out of it.

wat news..................?

my example is more valid than your proverb unless you care to explain how..?

Just google these words and you know what I am talking about - "princelings use family ties to gain riches"

Mazhbi chashma to hindutvadi logon ne India mein lagay hua hai, unsay poocho.

Meray se ghussa kiyun hotay ho.
hindu tey tussi bhi aan.brahaman ji.............or shall i say pundit maharaj.........

5ed122da-7691-4a81-8da4-ef732092769f.jpg

Arrey, mera kya kasoor hai.

Hindutva walon se poocho.

Mein to barfi kha raha hun - koi karrwahat nahin - sab meetha hai.

And then, I am a higher caste Muslim Brahmin.
muslim brahmin is subset of hinduism....

scale.php

I agree India is a quick sand.

Thank God we are out of it.
not so quick out of quick sand. and never be. so still after i see the desperation to get out but sinking deep again......:enjoy:

Just google these words and you know what I am talking about - "princelings use family ties to gain riches"
chinese maoism got diluted coz of capitalism. they are not real maoists.i'm talking about indian ones.

Akhbar vaghera parrh liya karo .... shayed pata lag jaye.
page 3 ki news i just glance through.

chinese maoism got diluted coz of capitalism. they are not real maoists.i'm talking about indian ones.

Any "ism" in the purest form is a good one but that is not what the world has seen - "Marxism", "Maoism" are all failed concepts as seen with different communist regimes. But more than that, the mass murders and violation of one's rights which has happened is what makes them even more worse - USSR Gulags, Chinese great leap forward, Cultural revolution or Polpot's Tuol Sleng prison or killing fields(saw the pictures of thousands of innocent ones kept in the prison out there and I was totally depressed and was chugging shots of whiskey that night). And can you safely say that will not happen in India in a hypothetical situation of Maoists coming to power?

mein to nazar ka chashma bhi nahin lagata.

Magar aapko siraf saffron mein hi dekhta hai.

Mera kya kasoor.

chasma is neceSsary for hindus .........wo samajte hein "hind" aur " hindu" NAMES aik hi time par DIYE diye gaee hein :woot:

No it is a subset of Muslims

8035340826_84c9480bd5_b.jpg

This was page one news.
TICKER YE PIC TUM AVATAR MEIN LAGA DO ..ITS VERY CUTE PIC

Back
Top Bottom