What's new

Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

We have gr8 respect for our Bahadur brothers...One of the security officers in our society is Nepali, every day every time when he sees me, he salutes with smile on his face saying...Salaam Saab and in return I salute him saying Salaam Bahadur..

Unlike BD they are not namak harams from Indians perspective….but yes, due to some political changes in that country not everything is going good for India but that is understood and accepted…we have to get along with the dynamic of the changes….but people to people bonding is too good !

indians were infringing upon Nepali business and sovereginty and they have taken right decision to end these indian intrusions.

indians were infringing upon Nepali business and sovereginty and they have taken right decision to end these indian intrusions.

Hinduphobic Jamati speaking on behalf of Nepali. :cheesy:

We have gr8 respect for our Bahadur brothers...One of the security officers in our society is Nepali, every day every time when he sees me, he salutes with smile on his face saying...Salaam Saab and in return I salute him saying Salaam Bahadur..

Unlike BD they are not namak harams from Indians perspective….but yes, due to some political changes in that country not everything is going good for India but that is understood and accepted…we have to get along with the dynamic of the changes….but people to people bonding is too good !

Very interesting depiction. You are ready to keep the Nepali as a security guard and chowkidar who would salute you and say salam every time you pass by.

Are you ready to treat the Nepali and Nepal as equals, a relationship based on sovereign equality.

You call Bangladesh as namak-haram. You helped Bangladesh to achieve your own aims and not for the love of Bangladeshis. Are you ready to treat them with sovereign equality.

I don't think so. When some one or a sovereign nation stands up in front of India and demands sovereign equality, you Indians display arrogance.

Pakistan is the only country in South Asia that stands up to India and we would never acquiesce to your arrogance.

Hinduphobic Jamati speaking on behalf of Nepali. :cheesy:

Are there Hindutvadi extremists present in Nepal as well.

People these are not even the main group of Maoists...they have already been assimilated. This is just a break away faction. Nothing much to worry.

As long as Nepalis too believe in Pashupathinath and Maa Kali, nothing can undo the relation between the two countries.

I wish in BD Govt, would ban all the hindi serials.....and stop broadcasting them. I am sick and tired of those.

Abey tere ko acha nahi lagta na dekh , par tere desh se hum to culturally kabza karne se pehle chup nahi baithenge :rofl:

I watch hollywood movies, US soaps day in and day out and yet I dont feel my culture is anyway threatened. Why ? I know what my culture is and I am confident in that.

It is only the culturally and mentally insecure who are afflicted with an incurable inferiority complex, fear their culture would be lost by merely watching TV serials and movies and cry to ban it.

I watch hollywood movies, US soaps day in and day out and yet I dont feel my culture is anyway threatened. Why ? I know what my culture is and I am confident in that.

It is only the culturally and mentally insecure who are afflicted with an incurable inferiority complex, fear their culture would be lost by merely watching TV serials and movies and cry to ban it.

But Nepal's culture and India's culture are same.

Back
Top Bottom