What's new

Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

I watch hollywood movies, US soaps day in and day out and yet I dont feel my culture is anyway threatened. Why ? I know what my culture is and I am confident in that.

It is only the culturally and mentally insecure who are afflicted with an incurable inferiority complex, fear their culture would be lost by merely watching TV serials and movies and cry to ban it.

Good for you.

Ask Hindutva brigade how they feel about it.

We have gr8 respect for our Bahadur brothers...One of the security officers in our society is Nepali, every day every time when he sees me, he salutes with smile on his face saying...Salaam Saab and in return I salute him saying Salaam Bahadur..

Unlike BD they are not namak harams from Indians perspective….but yes, due to some political changes in that country not everything is going good for India but that is understood and accepted…we have to get along with the dynamic of the changes….but people to people bonding is too good !

I found few Chowkidar like you from India in Nepal too and provided salam thing while I was in my leisure trip to Nepal. Seems there is no issue there.

Why would Nepal allow Indian vehicle when their vehicle is not allowed in??? Thats a fair argument I guess.

Good for you.

I'm a part of what you call a Hindutva brigade. I feel completely ok.

But Nepal's culture and India's culture are same.

Nepal's case is different. In the sense it is the breakaway faction of the Maoists with their anti-India attitude who are imposing this on the people who dont feel that way.

My post was meant to the eternally whining Bangis and Paks about how their precious culture is lost by watching Indian serials and movies.

Good for you.

Tum logon ko mazahabi chashma lagaye bina kuch dikhta hi nahi. Hai na.

Nepal's case is different. In the sense it is the breakaway faction of the Maoists with their anti-India attitude who are imposing this on the people who dont feel that way.

My post was meant to the eternally whining Bangis and Paks about how their precious culture is lost by watching Indian serials and movies.

Yes, I know these maoist work on behalf of China.

I wish in BD Govt, would ban all the hindi serials.....and stop broadcasting them. I am sick and tired of those.

Why do you want the Govt to do something you can do yourself.

Use the remote & change the channel, better still block the channel you dont want to see.

No Indian channel forces anyone to see itself.

Its like people wanting a ban on Mc Donalds or WalMart or western movies. Dont like it ? Dont go.

We have gr8 respect for our Bahadur brothers...One of the security officers in our society is Nepali, every day every time when he sees me, he salutes with smile on his face saying...Salaam Saab and in return I salute him saying Salaam Bahadur..

Unlike BD they are not namak harams from Indians perspective….but yes, due to some political changes in that country not everything is going good for India but that is understood and accepted…we have to get along with the dynamic of the changes….but people to people bonding is too good !

There are overtones of racial supremacy in your post. Kindly delete or edit it.

Tum logon ko mazahabi chashma lagaye bina kuch dikhta hi nahi. Hai na.
leave him he is suffering from loss in prominence of his caste ie brahmins in the society.hence this kaduwahat.:P

Yes, I know these maoist work on behalf of China.
Maoist work on behalf of any country.they work for poor and downtrodden.

I've said it many times on cultural threads etc.will say it again.....

However hard any of the indian subcontinent country try to be different from india by by banning movies etc.but they cant escape from india's cultural shadows and this is as much vaild for nepal as it valid for pakistan.Infact for 66 yrs it has been trying to escape but again get pulled back in like a person standing in quick sad.more he tries to escape more he gets sink into it....:D

Why then there are riots in India against such intrusive foreign cultures.

There was a time, when even the KFCs and McDonalds were attacked for being culturally intrusive.

Couples walking in the parks are routinely harassed by the Hindutvadi religious police.

I can quote much more.

leave him he is suffering from loss in prominence of his caste ie brahmins in the society.hence this kaduwahat.:P

Maoist work on behalf of any country.they work for poor and downtrodden.

In the recent times, I am reading in the news about 'Princelings' - not sure who they are. ;)

I've said it many times on cultural threads etc.will say it again.....

However hard any of the indian subcontinent country try to be different from india by by banning movies etc.but they cant escape from india's cultural shadows and this is as much vaild for nepal as it valid for pakistan.Infact for 66 yrs it has been trying to escape but again get pulled back in like a person standing in quick sad.more he tries to escape more he gets sink into it....:D

Wrong example.

Actually.. Ishq aur Mushq chupaye nahin chupta

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom