What's new

Neo with 20,000 posts wow you rock lovely

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Congrats Neo lovely crossing 20,000 posts.

Great achivements.

8ba73fe9ffb2bb8b0100c1e0d0101a44.gif
congrats you.

0e4fc76c67cb10e4bd94fef21b8f6f0c.gif

With Love

Last edited:
Congrats...man:tup:
:cheers:
Q: 20000........humn sara din yah pe hi hote ho kya kuch aur kam dhandha nahi hai?????;)

By the way That lady look really sexy.....

Ok Neo, heres a bit of maths along with a grand proposal....:enjoy:

If you stop posting from today onwards and I maintain my current posting rate of 1.03 / day, I will cross you in 53.5 years...That means I will be 91 by then and..............Ahhhaaaa , forget about that....I am not getting into competition with you..:disagree:

Congrats on surpassing the 20,000 mark...it speaks volumes of your contributions here. I always enjoy reading your posts, respect your moderation and always admire your neutrality even on some burning issues...

Wish you all the best and Happy posting....:partay:....:cheers:

Thank you guys for your kind words, really love sharing time with you all. :cheers:
Specially Jana Ji...:smitten:

20k is merely a number, what really counts is that we're there to promote soft image of our beloved country...build bridges and make new friends...make a difference.

I've dedicated my life to serve my country in any way I can and I'm glad Webby has given me the opportunity to make it happen. :pakistan:

Thank you guys,
I love you all!

Last edited:
dont worry i will post a cute fairy for you when you turn 91 ;)

:D

LOL. :lol:..Thanks Jana

But with my current utterly non-healthy life style , mushkil hee hai kay i will see the prime age but I guess that now I have to live till 91 to receive my fairy...:D

i already say to neo before 4 months i love you noe its mean?;)

Congratulations Neo thats quite an achievement. :toast_sign:

As fo myself I'm on the way to 1/20th of your posting achievements :lol:

Congrats Neo. 20,000 posts is really something. i dont think i've seen anyone on any forum with even half as many posts.

20k is merely a number, what really counts is that we're there to promote soft image of our beloved country...build bridges and make new friends...make a difference.

I've dedicated my life to serve my country in any way I can and I'm glad Webby has given me the opportunity to make it happen. :pakistan:

and you have done a good job too. you really have boosted the image of pakistan in my mind, and i'm sure, in everyone else's as well.

Back
Top Bottom