What's new

Neo with 20,000 posts wow you rock lovely

Wow 20K posts. Man thats some achievement. Your posts are really informative and nice. so keep up the good work. As to competing with you:
"Kaun jeeta hai teri zulf kay sar honay tak"
Araz

Man that's awesome!

Now let's reset your post count and see you do it all over again :D

oye Neo larki nahi ha :frown: :D
Toh phir yeh kya hai?

8ba73fe9ffb2bb8b0100c1e0d0101a44.gif
congrats you.

0e4fc76c67cb10e4bd94fef21b8f6f0c.gif

Congratulation on the achievement and keep up the good work. You are indeed an asset worth recognizing.

On a lighter note Jana how do you know Neo is not a girl.:oops:

Neo nu lagda aye hor koi kum nh haiga....

Just kiddin..

Yes Sir Neo i know that you have acheived your goal of representating Pakistan as a peace loving and respectful country. Your posts made us learn alot.thnx.Keep it up.

Thanks again guys, but lets move on now. :smokin:

So who'll be the next to reach 10.000 post mark?

Webby, Bull or Jana Ji?

Thanks again guys, but lets move on now. :smokin:

So who'll be the next to reach 10.000 post mark?

Webby, Bull or Jana Ji?
No......no..no....hang on

lemme Congratulate him as well..lolzzz before we move on....lolzzz..i didnt yet:enjoy:

Congratulations buddy:tup:
May god flourish u with many many childrens along with plenty of wives.:angel:

...you really have boosted the image of pakistan in my mind, and i'm sure, in everyone else's as well.

And this is what we all members should strive for. Neo, thanks for being inspiration.

Thank you guys for your kind words, really love sharing time with you all. :cheers:
Specially Jana Ji...:smitten:

20k is merely a number, what really counts is that we're there to promote soft image of our beloved country...build bridges and make new friends...make a difference.

I've dedicated my life to serve my country in any way I can and I'm glad Webby has given me the opportunity to make it happen. :pakistan:

Thank you guys,
I love you all!

You know it best sir..............and congrats on the astounding achievement!

Back
Top Bottom