What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

Sorry bro, ur info is wrong. Ground reality has changed

No, nothing changed!

Please just look at Chinese side, what are they telling!

They are blaming to India for everything! Need to smell the coffee

The place where fighting took place actually a make shift camp and not a patrol. They are still there and did not move an inch according to your media.

Pls understand about pp14, pp15 and pp16..

Then quote.. Thank you

He basically said those are not Indian territory. In other words, he ceded his claims to Galwan and beyond. Hahahhahahahaha

I have already explained the ground situation earlier... Post 36

Actually if anyone want then I will share the full details.

He is correct.... China is not taken any Indian post.

But the tense situation is because India never used to object on Chinese petroling near the lac and Chinese used to freely entered in India part of lands from many years.

Also they have developed or developing near the order but india never done.

But now, Modi has given free hand army to patrol near the borders and not allow to enter in India part of lands. Developing of insfratruture near the borders the caused tense situations.....

Now China is not ready to accept such new changes at the borders. Previously, they were used to freely roam due to previous governments negligence.

The same reason Chinese is blaming on India for these incidents

Modi has made the most idiotic statement of his life.

He has just disowned your own military and thrown them under the bus just to make himself look good.

This is such a criminal act and cruel joke on your military personnel that have died in the fight with the Chinese.

Idol Worshipers, who God has called his enemies in Quran, are calling their deads as 'Shaheed'..... a core Islamic/Quranic concept. The world is dealing with a Pathetic ignorant classless people ! :lol:

And nither our 20 soldiers was killed
No, Sir
our jawan gave lives in line of duty. It's unfortunate that some of mom's lost their sons and lids lost their father, but we as a nation face the reality and honor their death, unlike your nation and army (Kargil may jolt your memory)

Mark my word, it's a turning point and it will have a long lasting impact.

Also, if there are group of people (soldiers in this case) engage in violent exchange, loss of lives will be immanent. Los of lives is always sad and unwelcome, but a small engagement do not made India or China's position weak or strong vs what it was a before this clash.

If you ask me, I'm not worried about Galwan but I'm definitely concerned about Pangong lake situation.

Modi has made the most idiotic statement of his life.

He has just disowned your own military and thrown them under the bus just to make himself look good.

This is such a criminal act and cruel joke on your military personnel that have died in the fight with the Chinese.

Not compare to Pakistani leaders which says " Kashmir banega Kashmir " without any a single % possibility

Sorry for of topic..

Just lifted his dhoti from the backside for the Chinese, although he might do something against Pakistan to try to regain his credibility.
I hope he does. It'd be the slap across the face IK needed for his lacklustre response on the 27th Feb. It'd also be an opportunity right that wrong.

No, nothing changed!

Please just look at Chinese side, what are they telling!

They are blaming to India for everything! Need to smell the coffee

Pls understand about pp14, pp15 and pp16..

Then quote.. Thank you

I have already explained the ground situation earlier... Post 36
I explained many times also, China only claim till LAC. WE DID NOT CLAIM INDIA TERRITORY OR IOK.

If you cannot win, always change the goal-post: Endian maxim.
We sucessfully saved ourselves from getting killed by F16s by staying away from LoC: IAF Su-30s on 27 Feb, 2019.
We succeeded in saving ourselves by jumping into Galwan River or by surrendering to Chinese en masse: Endian Army Jawans in 2020.
Modi here must announce another Veer-Charkha to hoodwink the public.

cq03dq8k_pm-modi-online-pti-_625x300_12_June_20.jpg

Neither is anyone inside our borders nor have any of our posts been captured, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday at an all-party meeting called to discuss the clash with Chinese forces in Ladakh in which 20 Indian soldiers were killed this week

Track Coronavirus pandemic in India and get the latest COVID-19 news from around the world on ndtv.com/coronavirus

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/our...-on-ladakh-clash-2249159?pfrom=home-topscroll

Without wasting one single bullet, modi was put into his place,

no more taking back aksai chin crazy talk

No, Sir
our jawan gave lives in line of duty. It's unfortunate that some of mom's lost their sons and lids lost their father, but we as a nation face the reality and honor their death, unlike your nation and army (Kargil may jolt your memory)

Also, if there are group of people (soldiers in this case) engage in violent exchange, loss of lives will be immanent. Los of lives is always sad and unwelcome, but a small engagement do not made India or China's position weak or strong vs what it was a before this clash.

If you ask me, I'm not worried about Galwan but I'm definitely concerned about Pangong lake situation.

How.was the tea and anything for kalbushan?lol

No, Sir

jumla and jumla and jumla baazi nothing more .

They didn't elect him because he was clever, they elected him because he had cold bloodedly murdered Muslims in their thousands and they thought he would kill more by attacking Pakistan. They wanted him in power so he would allow them to kill and persecute Muslims with impunity. Which he did. This whole enterprise was based on hatred of Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis.
In going down the path of religious exceptionalism the Indians have unleashed a genie that cannot be put back in the bottle. They have only now started to reap the unintended consequences of their malice.
This is only the first installment.
Enjoy.

One of the good things to come out of all this is that the Indians have finally realised that their government lies all the time.
Any Pakistani could have told them that but they wouldn't listen.
indians talk more then they can swallow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom