What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

I'm pretty sure every soldier who died a few days ago was a Hindu. That's what I mean by Hindu.

Maybe, but in this case, the Chinese faced vegetable-devouring Hindus (which might explain why so many perished to sticks).

Check the list ... Man and don't quote again.. Thanks

what you understand ? every time you take mass coffins you guys make jumla baazi few days and come back bashing again .

G main dum nhi hum kisi se kam nhi
where is revange from PAF ? you guys lost 6 men and 1 civilians .lost mig-21 and pilot was humiliated like dog ? i never see since then your action but jumla baazi only .
what happen 150+ deaths of mumbai ? hafiz saeed ka kya ukhar liya ?
what happen pathankot attack ?
what happen uri attack ?
what happen pulwama mass murders?
what happen 27 feb humiliation ?
and now one more added galwan mass killing too

few days you guys will make jumla baazi and then sit make few lies and get well soon . indians are coward nation its now proven .you guys win on internet with bol bachan .

even pakistan is more stronger imran khan said we will not think we will retaliate and next day morning brad day night he drag you guys on streets with your bloody nose .and whole world see it how PAF fired missiles on indian jet how PAF fired standoff weapons on your 6 locations . your air force was this much scared that they never even fire a missile on PAF when PAF was pumping amraams on you .

There is nothing wrong people need to take out frustration on something to feel bad.
There all type of people in any society and a sizable section of a society resort to verbal diarrhea and Pakistan is not a exception. Read thru the posts from Pakistan members most of time it's hot gas.

Look at your post it's mere jumle bazi... trying finding comforter in other's loss without looking at own missing limbs.

You can talk to Chinese or look at the Chinese statements.

If they taken any Indian territory...

I have already explained - check post 36..
Post 36 is a word smoothie (obfuscation). Now both Modi and yourself can argue ad nauseam that technically "no Indian territory was taken", but a structure was erected on an area that India patrolled and was willing to sacrifice 20 men in order to be able to freely patrol once again. Functionally speaking, India has lost access to land it considered its jurisdiction.

In any case, your MEA agrees with my original assertion that actual territory India regards as sovereign has been lost, and therefore contradicts both you and Modi:

"While there was some progress, the Chinese side sought to erect a structure in Galwan valley on our side of the LAC. "

https://www.mea.gov.in/press-releas...r_and_Foreign_Minister_of_China_HE_Mr_Wang_Yi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...i-claimed-there-had-been-no-chinese-intrusion

Indians demand to know where Babu and his men perished, in India or in China?

There all type of people in any society and a sizable section of a society resort to verbal diarrhea and Pakistan is not a exception. Read thru the posts from Pakistan members most of time it's hot gas.

The difference is that it's your politicians who are conjuring lies about surgical strikes, Hanuman soldiers and 400 confirmed kills, while the best you can do is point at a few posters on this thread.

Post 36 is a word smoothie (obfuscation). Now both Modi and yourself can argue ad nauseam that technically "no Indian territory was taken", but a structure was erected on an area that India patrolled and was willing to sacrifice 20 men in order to be able to freely patrol once again. Functionally speaking, India has lost access to land it considered its jurisdiction.

In any case, your MEA agrees with my original assertion that actual territory India regards as sovereign has been lost, and therefore contradicts both you and Modi:

"While there was some progress, the Chinese side sought to erect a structure in Galwan valley on our side of the LAC. "

https://www.mea.gov.in/press-releas...r_and_Foreign_Minister_of_China_HE_Mr_Wang_Yi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...i-claimed-there-had-been-no-chinese-intrusion

Indians demand to know where Babu and his men perished, in India or in China?

Bhai - try to understand first... Area claim by both countries if any changes at grounds then other county will say the same thing.

China is telling , India was the agresser and India is telling Chinese because its happening at disputed area.

Now try to quote what Chinese statements are..

As I said, situation went off because Chinese were trying to build permanent base in pp14...
Pp14, 15 and 16 are border areas and there was no military presence in the past but Chinese are following their policies and trying to occupy Indian parts... So the military stand off is happened.

Now Chinese will say india is agresser because we are in our part or land and India will say, Chinese are agresser because they are trying yo grab our parts...

The difference is that it's your politicians who are conjuring lies about surgical strikes, Hanuman soldiers and 400 confirmed kills, while the best you can do is point at a few posters on this thread.
This is your opinion that you thinks it's not true. We on other hand think it's true. That does not make you or us bad people.

The fact is you follows your Pakistani media and Indian follows Indian media.

Honesty, both media do hides many things and tell Lie's.... Both media's are not trusted at all.

They don't have credibility at international level.

The fact is you follows your Pakistani media and Indian follows Indian media.

Honesty, both media do hides many things and tell Lie's.... Both media's are not trusted at all.

They don't have credibility at international level.

Can you give me an example of how our media lied during the Balakot strike and the aftermath? While you do that, let me just post this for everyone.
upload_2020-6-20_3-9-24.png

Bhai - try to understand first... Area claim by both countries if any changes at grounds then other county will say the same thing.

China is telling , India was the agresser and India is telling Chinese because its happening at disputed area.

Now try to quote what Chinese statements are..

As I said, situation went off because Chinese were trying to build permanent base in pp14...
Pp14, 15 and 16 are border areas and there was no military presence in the past but Chinese are following their policies and trying to occupy Indian parts... So the military stand off is happened.

Now Chinese will say india is agresser because we are in our part or land and India will say, Chinese are agresser because they are trying yo grab our parts...
Ok then. Whatever helps you sleep.

So than why is all the fuss?

It is all IsI sponsored jihadi lies ....:(

cq03dq8k_pm-modi-online-pti-_625x300_12_June_20.jpg

Neither is anyone inside our borders nor have any of our posts been captured, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday at an all-party meeting called to discuss the clash with Chinese forces in Ladakh in which 20 Indian soldiers were killed this week

Track Coronavirus pandemic in India and get the latest COVID-19 news from around the world on ndtv.com/coronavirus

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/our...-on-ladakh-clash-2249159?pfrom=home-topscroll

he is telling the truth ...

The area which Chinese took over was never Indian land nor was there ever an Indian army most....

:-)

Back
Top Bottom