What's new

negtive rating on 6 years old post

Phir ap ko gutter say bahir anay ka moqa milta hai ,without him u wud be so helpless ,lmao ok kidding plz dont mind
YE DEKHO HELPER A GYA USKA ye bhai oper se torch paker ker khara hota hai or rasi se balti yehi leta hai bahir :lol:

Oy sharabia tenu har paasay lanata pendiya, me soch ya me vi Mubarak de dawan. :lol:
lakh di oyee tenu maula lavee kidy :enjoy:

YE DEKHO HELPER A GYA USKA ye bhai oper se torch paker ker khara hota hai or rasi se balti yehi leta hai bahir :lol:

lakh di oyee tenu maula lavee kidy :enjoy:
What is lakh di oyi tenu maula lavee kidy?

You missed the sarcasm in @Irfan Baloch post! :P

And i am quite sure that the negative rating was given by mistake by @Dazzler , It happens sometime!
Will be reversed surely!

HAHAHAH,, ok this is HILARIOUS! Saw an opportunity to bad mouth the forum and bang!! Didnt even bothered to READ the posts being made!
Sarkar, parh tu lain k masla kya ha,, dont be blinded by you hatred!
wo koi saadi zuban main likheen to na ap aysi english main joke humy kaahn smajh aty hain ?. yeah it was by mistake but we trolls just look for excuse to create choas here sir :rofl:

its punjabi sologan of mirasi qaum or bhands like @lastofthepatriots

It means lakh di lanat, may maula take you somewhere. Matlab mar ja.

wo koi saadi zuban main likheen to na ap aysi english main joke humy kaahn smajh aty hain ?. yeah it was by mistake but we trolls just look for excuse to create choas here sir :rofl:

its punjabi sologan of mirasi qaum or bhands like @lastofthepatriots

My heart is overjoyed when our masali nokars feel they can talk back to chaudhries that raised them. <3

It means lakh di lanat, may maula take you somewhere. Matlab mar ja.

My heart is overjoyed when our masali nokars feel they can talk back to chaudhries that raised them. <3
chuhdri wekh le koorda aaj bhi nhi uthaya tu ne :lol:

You missed the sarcasm in @Irfan Baloch post! :P

And i am quite sure that the negative rating was given by mistake by @Dazzler , It happens sometime!
Will be reversed surely!

HAHAHAH,, ok this is HILARIOUS! Saw an opportunity to bad mouth the forum and bang!! Didnt even bothered to READ the posts being made!
Sarkar, parh tu lain k masla kya ha,, dont be blinded by you hatred!
I reversed the rating
lets declare this a Murree bururi solidarity day
you can get some love from the Police check posts , the western and Russian might cost a little more though

@Imran Khan take this red rating as Red Wine :angel:
I have reversed the rating @Imran Khan should promote other brands as well because we dont want to be seen promoting a single brand and get complains from Western and Russian "bottlers" on basis of unfair competition

it's nothing. i got banned for telling some retard to grow up lol

Back
Top Bottom