What's new

negtive rating on 6 years old post

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
al though i don't care about rating but here we have funny situation mr @Dazzler the great clicked negative rating on my post of 1feb 2012 exactly 6 years 1 month old post :rofl:for me post is not trolling flame or any sexual materiel its about made in Pakistan and i have posted many posts in thread one of them was products of muree bewree alcoholic products . finny one senior mod thanked that post :partay: @WebMaster sahab what to do here ?

Untitled.png

g.png

post link
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-pakistan.85388/page-10#post-2551113

Last edited:
al though i don't care about rating but here we have funny situation mr @Dazzler the great clicked negative rating on my post of 1feb 2012 exactly 6 years 1 month old post :rofl:for me post is not trolling flame or any sexual materiel its about made in Pakistan and i have posted many posts in thread one of them was products of muree bewree alcoholic products . finny one senior mod thanked that post :partay: @WebMaster sahab what to do here ?

View attachment 456900

View attachment 456901

post link
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-pakistan.85388/page-10#post-2551113
it was haram post and making haram post must be punished
its not time barred

you can commit other more acceptable social evils like lying, deceiving and dishonoring commitments but Sharab is totally haram

it was haram post and making haram post must be punished
its not time barred

you can commit other more acceptable social evils like lying, deceiving and dishonoring commitments but Sharab is totally haram
lets be honest it was made in pakistan thread sir ?
muree is registered company in pakistan ?
its legal to make these products in paksitan ?
did i mention them from my self or it was true post ?

from all sides i was right .

U didn't deserve it bhai ..I protest the nagative rating .

Dekhe hain hum ne ehraam me lipte kai iblees,
Humne kai baar maikhaane me khuda dekha hai

:astagh:

Give me the power of marking posts as negative and I'll get him back for you :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom