What's new

negtive rating on 6 years old post

thread was about made in pakistan not about what is halal or haram
level of audacity and lack of remorse is shocking in you
I am compelled to shout at you after having a questionable meat from a butcher who swears he even recites kalima on dog, donkey and dead animals before slaughtering them.
although you do make a compelling point

Sit he was right to do so u should be ashamed of your post why don't u think about what u posted over a bottle of chilled beer. [emoji14]

thread was about made in pakistan not about what is halal or haram
imran bhai, Mods & So-called "Think Thanks"/analysts cannot "think" any better than an ordinary joe. They just happen to be in a position of elevated privileges, which makes them "high". So what makes YOU "high" woh on ki aaankh mai khatakta haay :-)

P.S. I don't drink nor do I condone it.

me i open or someone else ? 6 saal baad rating di hai . is darmiyan 6 ramzan shareef 6 hujj guzer gay :lol:

phir toe aap ne sara khyaa-piyaa bakshwaa liya honaa

Last edited:
Imran bhai...wine jitni old utni mast..enjoy...leave that low life dude alone...u r life..full of life...ignore egostic ppl like Irfan ..he is no more an asset to forum..cheers to life

al though i don't care about rating but here we have funny situation mr @Dazzler the great clicked negative rating on my post of 1feb 2012 exactly 6 years 1 month old post :rofl:for me post is not trolling flame or any sexual materiel its about made in Pakistan and i have posted many posts in thread one of them was products of muree bewree alcoholic products . finny one senior mod thanked that post :partay: @WebMaster sahab what to do here ?

View attachment 456900

View attachment 456901

post link
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/made-in-pakistan.85388/page-10#post-2551113

Cell phone, key pressed by mistake but man instead of asking, you made a fuss of it here. I didn't even know that a negative slipped at you until now.

Next time, try to ask the concerned person before creating a scene.

Regards

Last edited:
Cell phone, key pressed by mistake but man instead of asking, you made a fuss of it here. I didn't even know that a negative slipped at you until now.

Next time, try to ask the concerned person before creatcre a scene.

Regards
why do i ask ? i am enjoying thread here . its party for me .:cheers: kabhi cell phone slip ker ke postive rating bhi deen

But stay in the two bottles a month limit. :lol:
red wine two bottle subah dopher sham ?:rolleyes:

why do i ask ? i am enjoying thread here . its party for me .:cheers: kabhi cell phone slip ker ke postive rating bhi deen

How petty, happened to me several times. I talked and was taken back.

Next time I'll make a thread and call mods n webby and cry foul.

Ameteur..

Bass hamaray naseeb may kisi ki unglian galti say positive rating pay nahi slip hotin aur ho jain tau ussi waqt woh us action ko undo kar deti hain.

Imran change ur nick to Cute.Guriya18.5 and put some hot models pic in avatar or better yet post headless pics displaying some random models arms , leg and rest of body parts and then watch barish hogi positive ratings kee. Do maheenon may aap TTA bhi ban jain gay.

Anyways, on topic u shudnt have been rated rather perma banned for all kind of pakistan bashing you do in almost every thread.

Btw if and when u change ur nick to a females , iski dp lagana, laganay say pehlay ms paint may photo may say sar kaat dena.

images

How petty, happened to me several times. I talked and was taken back.

Next time I'll make a thread and call mods n webby and cry foul.

Ameteur..
cry ? man you can give me 100 ratings . i even asked for negative rating sometime :lol: you give us opportunity to having fun thanks .

Bass hamaray naseeb may kisi ki unglian galti say positive rating pay nahi slip hotin aur ho jain tau ussi waqt woh us action ko undo kar deti hain.

Imran change ur nick to Cute.Guriya18.5 and put some hot models pic in avatar or better yet post headless pics displaying some random models arms , leg and rest of body parts and then watch barish hogi positive ratings kee. Do maheenon may aap TTA bhi ban jain gay.

Anyways, on topic u shudnt have been rated rather perma banned for all kind of pakistan bashing you do in almost every thread.

Btw if and when u change ur nick to a females , iski dp lagana, laganay say pehlay ms paint may photo may say sar kaat dena.

images
if every rating give us one bottle or even aadha pawwa i am ready to do so . but what is the benifit of rating ?BTW this image did not impressed my do you have any other images of her ?:lol:

@Imran Khan ziada bano mat ab yehi pic kafi hai ap nay konsa rishta bhejna hai iska dp hee tau lagani hai, aur agar ziada nangi patangi pic chaheeay tau sunny leone ki laga lena magar sir nikal dena Lmao

Back
Top Bottom