What's new

negtive rating on 6 years old post

Cell phone, key pressed by mistake but man instead of asking, you made a fuss of it here. I didn't even know that a negative slipped at you until now.

Next time, try to ask the concerned person before creatcre a scene.

Regards
Thanks to @Imran Khan, we now know how we can easily get ridiculous negative ratings instead of scratching our heads.
The forum should restrict the use of negative ratings from those who are found not to use them responsibly.
I don't care much about negatives, but the red color is jarring and ugly.

Adha pawwa means? Pawwa is urdu or hindi word.

images
this size bottle called pawwa sir its used in both india and pakistan . dont know about word

ale-veil_uvygvg

Factory_made_legal_desi_daru.jpg

ye kya subah subah sati sawitri larki ke foto laga diye ap ne koi garam foto hota to sochty . isko to koi dil jala negative rating hi na de de :rofl:

@Imran Khan ziada bano mat ab yehi pic kafi hai ap nay konsa rishta bhejna hai iska dp hee tau lagani hai, aur agar ziada nangi patangi pic chaheeay tau sunny leone ki laga lena magar sir nikal dena Lmao
yehi kerna pary ga honey trap ke liye ab mujhy . ya phir sar mia khalifa or dhar sunny ka combination ho jay ga :enjoy::lol:

this size bottle called pawwa sir its used in both india and pakistan . dont know about word

ale-veil_uvygvg

Factory_made_legal_desi_daru.jpg

ye kya subah subah sati sawitri larki ke foto laga diye ap ne koi garam foto hota to sochty . isko to koi dil jala negative rating hi na de de :rofl:
Bass imran bhai bold pics say mujhay sharam ati hai , ap google istaimal kar lain meri ankhon ki pakeezgi ko paamaal na kijiey

Lmao :rofl: :rofl:

Bass imran bhai bold pics say mujhay sharam ati hai , ap google istaimal kar lain meri ankhon ki pakeezgi ko paamaal na kijiey

Lmao :rofl: :rofl:
jab se shadi hoi hai google ki skils jawb de gai hain yaar
abhi abhi apki bhabhi fridge se pani peeny ke bahany dekh gi hai ke main latop per kya gul khila rha hoon .aysy main kesy koi yaksoui se search ker sakta hai :lol:

yehi kerna pary ga honey trap ke liye ab mujhy . ya phir sar mia khalifa or dhar sunny ka combination ho jay ga :enjoy::lol:
Mujhay dono hee pasand nahi. Lekin ap ko edited pic chaheeay ho tau bata dena iwill send you for your dp. :rofl: aisi pic ho gi kay bass jo tharki banday hain is site pay jo duniya kay sab say ziada hon-e-haar tharkis hain , un say online franship kar kay iphones and pricey gifts mangwain gay.

jab se shadi hoi hai google ki skils jawb de gai hain yaar
abhi abhi apki bhabhi fridge se pani peeny ke bahany dekh gi hai ke main latop per kya gul khila rha hoon .aysy main kesy koi yaksoui se search ker sakta hai :lol:
yea you remind me of a guy i once came across on internet. I dont recall it was youtube or some forum ,some western guy was sharing openly with his friends he likes checking out monica belluccis pic but as his wife keeps an eye on him so he has to find ways to search her in alone room or at work perhaps lmao he made my day by his tharakiness.

Last edited:
lets be honest it was made in pakistan thread sir ?
muree is registered company in pakistan ?
its legal to make these products in paksitan ?
did i mention them from my self or it was true post ?

from all sides i was right .
You missed the sarcasm in @Irfan Baloch post! :P

And i am quite sure that the negative rating was given by mistake by @Dazzler , It happens sometime!
Will be reversed surely!

Thanks to @Imran Khan, we now know how we can easily get ridiculous negative ratings instead of scratching our heads.
The forum should restrict the use of negative ratings from those who are found not to use them responsibly.
I don't care much about negatives, but the red color is jarring and ugly.
So what, now PDF posts will be validated with religious angle???

HAHAHAH,, ok this is HILARIOUS! Saw an opportunity to bad mouth the forum and bang!! Didnt even bothered to READ the posts being made!
Sarkar, parh tu lain k masla kya ha,, dont be blinded by you hatred!

And i am quite sure that the negative rating was given by mistake by @Dazzler , It happens sometime!
Will be reversed surely!

HAHAHAH,, ok this is HILARIOUS! Saw an opportunity to bad mouth the forum and bang!! Didnt even bothered to READ the posts being made!
Don't understand what you want to convey.
The forum and mods are doing swell.

@Dazzler didn't even realize he made that negative rating.
That surely qualify as frivolous or ridiculous and proof that negative ratings are too easily administered.
I don't know how many will confront the person who gave us a negative rating, I didn't even though I felt it was not justified.
Due to its bad connotation and an ugly sight on our profile, it should not be so easy to be accidentally given.

You missed the sarcasm in @Irfan Baloch post! :P

Will be reversed surely!

I dont see it there anymore.

@Imran Khan check if it is stillthere and let me know.

Back
Top Bottom