What's new

Need to tell youth Azadi will never happen, you can’t fight us: Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

The two words that instill fear in any army: Allah O'Akbar

indian army does not use airforce on it's citizen , pak airforce was used in fata .
It is because, no one supply weapons to freedom fighters in Kashmir, they at most have ak-47 and few grenades while on the other hand Indian RAW supplied every kind of weapon to TTP, from anti-aircraft gun to small rocket.

Once a man did the same. Took a stand against a power which ruled India from half the world away. One man can make a difference let alone entire youth.
FYI I was talking about bhagat Singh
Tbh I m against brutality Kashmir issue needs to be solved in civil manner with keeping their reservations as priority

History of killing your own civilians.

You bombed mizoram for nothing. And that too for nothing. And here you are lecturing us about not using airforce even though if you would have faced what Pakistan then you would have collectively pissed in your pants. Your soldiers would have committed mass suicides. Idiots keep on killing each other even today when things are far better for them.

As for cowardice. Instead boosting about capturing a undefended frozen wasteland or that 47 years old victory lets once again remember when you had to face an opponent equal to you and your coward soldiers ran to Bhutan to save themselves. :lol:

And nobody here in Pakistan gives a f*ck what others think about us. Not even losers like you who despite several bans keep coming here to prove the pile of sh!t you collectively as a nation are. So buzz off and go b!tch with some else.

Not as much as you lot have killed yours.
Our airstrikes didn't kill hundreds and displaced millions.

Bombed Mizoram for nothing?
Seriously educate yourself, why would we bomb some place for nothing, don't be ignorant and Google it.

There was a time when Kashmir was far worse than FATA and the like.
2000-3000 people were dying every year for years on end during the peak years of kashmiri insurgency, supported by a far more competent(relatively) military power like pakistan but we dealt with it, without tanks and jets, so yes we are better at COIN ops than you.

Oh clearly you don't worry about what others think which is why you lot flood threads en masse trying to defend pakistan, albeit unsuccessfully.
Don't joke, everyone cares what other countries think of them, because opinions of others results to things like FATF grey and black listing.
I think I have never actually been banned, maybe that's coz I don't hurl personal insults in an attempt to hide my inability to debate, or substitute opinions for facts or maybe coz I stick to the topic(as much as anyone can stick to the topic on internet forums that is).
Also, I ain't going anywhere, sorry if the truth is too bitter for you.

Not as much as you lot have killed yours.
Our airstrikes didn't kill hundreds and displaced millions.

Bombed Mizoram for nothing?
Seriously educate yourself, why would we bomb some place for nothing, don't be ignorant and Google it.

There was a time when Kashmir was far worse than FATA and the like.
2000-3000 people were dying every year for years on end during the peak years of kashmiri insurgency, supported by a far more competent(relatively) military power like pakistan but we dealt with it, without tanks and jets, so yes we are better at COIN ops than you.

Oh clearly you don't worry about what others think which is why you lot flood threads en masse trying to defend pakistan, albeit unsuccessfully.
Don't joke, everyone cares what other countries think of them, because opinions of others results to things like FATF grey and black listing.
I think I have never actually been banned, maybe that's coz I don't hurl personal insults in an attempt to hide my inability to debate, or substitute opinions for facts or maybe coz I stick to the topic(as much as anyone can stick to the topic on internet forums that is).
Also, I ain't going anywhere, sorry if the truth is too bitter for you.

Yes we have killed terrorists. And your pain is obvious.

And yes you bombed mizoram for nothing. Since they were christians so hindu state found it natural and more urging to bomb them. Your bombing resulted in a famine in that region. So once again. Keep this hypocrisy to yourself.

And kashmir was never far worse than FATA. Yes there were around few hundred thousand scumbag terrorists in that region sent by New Delhi to oppress people. They still are there but still FATA was ruled by something that was far more brutal than anything India ever faced. Whole world acknowledges that. If you would have faced anything like that then your whole military would have committed suicide collectively unlike today when only a few soldiers commit suicide or kill fellow soldiers. Only thing you are better than is whining and we get the specimen every other day.

We can create any kind of threads on a Pakistani forum. You are no one to ask us about them. In fact you are not even invited here. So better not worry about out threads.

And you have been banned several times on this forum but then you again come back for more. Typical Pakistan obsessed bharati. Now keep b!tching about that list like a bharati. It is the new lollipop for you anyways.

Yes we have killed terrorists. And your pain is obvious.

And yes you bombed mizoram for nothing. Since they were christians so hindu state found it natural and more urging to bomb them. Your bombing resulted in a famine in that region. So once again. Keep this hypocrisy to yourself.

And kashmir was never far worse than FATA. Yes there were around few hundred thousand scumbag terrorists in that region sent by New Delhi to oppress people. They still are there but still FATA was ruled by something that was far more brutal than anything India ever faced. Whole world acknowledges that. If you would have faced anything like that then your whole military would have committed suicide collectively unlike today when only a few soldiers commit suicide or kill fellow soldiers. Only thing you are better than is whining and we get the specimen every other day.

We can create any kind of threads on a Pakistani forum. You are no one to ask us about them. In fact you are not even invited here. So better not worry about out threads.

And you have been banned several times on this forum but then you again come back for more. Typical Pakistan obsessed bharati. Now keep b!tching about that list like a bharati. It is the new lollipop for you anyways.

The terrorists that were bred because you gave them "panah".
You want me to congratulate you for solving a problem you lot created yourselves. Lol.

Again, not as worse as zarb e azb which displaced millions and killed hundreds. Mizoram airstikes don't even come close to your attrocities.
Also let's not talk about minorities, we all know what pakistan does to its Christians and Hindus minorities.
Whereas the Christian and Hindu population has decreased in pakistan since partition due to steady oppression throughout the years; Christian and Muslim population(3rd largest in the world) in India has increased in the same time period.

Kashmir was as worse if not far worse than FATA. I gave you the numbers, you are just in denial now.

Oh definitely, its a pakistani forum and you lot have all the right to make any kind of threads here, but since pdf is open to all nationalities I too have the right to say how hypocritical pakistanis are being in the respective threads.
But just in case if you don't like what we are saying, you can always mass ban us, until then we'll keep popping you bubble,so enjoy it.

Now you're just getting butthurt over simple facts. I haven't really been banned(and you can't prove it) but even if I was, so what? The facts I am espousing still won't change as it is true.
Instead of resorting to ad hominems have the guts to stick to the topic(oh that's right you can't, coz you already have realised by now that your pov is flawed af).

The terrorists that were bred because you gave them "panah".
You want me to congratulate you for solving a problem you lot created yourselves. Lol.

Again, not as worse as zarb e azb which displaced millions and killed hundreds. Mizoram airstikes don't even come close to your attrocities.
Also let's not talk about minorities, we all know what pakistan does to its Christians and Hindus minorities.
Whereas the Christian and Hindu population has decreased in pakistan since partition due to steady oppression throughout the years; Christian and Muslim population(3rd largest in the world) in India has increased in the same time period.

Kashmir was as worse if not far worse than FATA. I gave you the numbers, you are just in denial now.

Oh definitely, its a pakistani forum and you lot have all the right to make any kind of threads here, but since pdf is open to all nationalities I too have the right to say how hypocritical pakistanis are being in the respective threads.
But just in case if you don't like what we are saying, you can always mass ban us, until then we'll keep popping you bubble,so enjoy it.

Now you're just getting butthurt over simple facts. I haven't really been banned(and you can't prove it) but even if I was, so what? The facts I am espousing still won't change as it is true.
Instead of resorting to ad hominems have the guts to stick to the topic(oh that's right you can't, coz you already have realised by now that your pov is flawed af).

We never gave panah to TTP leadership but yeah whatever BS you are told in your BS country.

And I don't need your congratulations. I am happy we have beaten something that would have made Indian army wet its pants. That is enough for me.

Mizoram was bombed decades earlier and for nothing. That is that. That takes away whatever right you had to lecture us about using airforce in own territory. You bombed poor christians for no reason. At least we had thousands of civilian and military casualties to bomb terrorists in FATA.

Kashmir was never worse. AT no period of time Kashmir was as worse as FATA when TTP was at its peak. You are just showing ignorance of facts by making such ludicrous claims.

You come to this forum just because of your obsession with Pakistan or else none of Pakistan give a rats as$ about you, your country or your opinion. If you in your delusional world think that you are here to burst our supposed bubbles then I would like to inform you that you are a failure at that too. We take you no more than whining bharatis which you are.

I have seen you wearing pink sarhi several times. So cut me this BS that I was never banned. Whatever you are saying is typical bharati BS and not facts. And like always we don't care about this bharati BS. You can continue ranting till you go pink again. :)

Written By Muzamil Jaleel | New Delhi |
Updated: May 10, 2018 7:23:58 am
NEXT

Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat
AZADI will not happen, you cannot fight the Army — this is a dictum Kashmiri youth need to know, Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat has said, in an interview to The Indian Express.

Expressing concern over Kashmiri youth “picking up the gun” and “those who tell them (that) this path will bring Azadi…misleading them,” Gen Rawat said: “I want to tell Kashmiri youth that Azadi isn’t possible. It won’t happen. Don’t get carried away unnecessarily. Why are you picking up weapons? We will always fight those who seek Azadi, those who want to secede. (Azadi) is not going to happen, never”.

General Rawat said that he doesn’t attach much importance to the number of militants who are killed in encounters with the Army. “These numbers don’t matter to me because I know this cycle will continue. There are fresh recruitments happening. I only want to stress that all this is futile, nothing is going to be achieved by them. You can’t fight the Army”.

General Rawat said he is perturbed by the killings. “We don’t enjoy it. But if you want to fight us, then we will fight you with all our force. Kashmiris have to understand that the SFs (security forces) haven’t been so brutal — look at Syria and Pakistan. They use tanks, artillery and air power in similar situations. Our troops have been trying their level best to avoid any civilian casualty despite huge provocation,’’ he said. “I know that the youth are angry. But attacking security forces, throwing stones at us isn’t the way

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ht-us-5170701/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

Same words we here before but that was done by some Britisher and result we all knows. No one can break human spirit. Zinda Hai Burhan Zinda hai
images

Back
Top Bottom