What's new

Need to tell youth Azadi will never happen, you can’t fight us: Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

Literally every pakistani with the same strawman argument.

Why does it matter that you have "returned" the IDPs?
The point was they never had to be in the situation if you lot hadn't bombed them.

Also, we may or may not have startedit but you lot perfected bombing its own populace.
Did the NATO care while bombing Afg with a free hand? Same type of Militants were present in FATA in the thousands. When the enemy holds large areas of your land and is a direct threat to your civilian populace via means of suicide bombings and attacks across the country, what makes you think that we shouldn't have used air power? Collateral damage in our case has been minimal, except for Damadola.

Literally every pakistani with the same strawman argument.

Why does it matter that you have "returned" the IDPs?
The point was they never had to be in the situation if you lot hadn't bombed them.

Also, we may or may not have startedit but you lot perfected bombing its own populace.

You would have nuked them if you would have faced the kind of terrorism that Pakistan faced. We all know about the fascist republic of India

So cut me this BS bharati hypocrisy of yours and be sad that Pakistan successfully defeated terrorists that were attacking its people.

You would have nuked them if you would have faced the kind of terrorism that Pakistan faced. We all know about the fascist republic of India

So cut me this BS bharati hypocrisy of yours and be sad that Pakistan successfully defeated terrorists that were attacking its people.

You are confusing yourselves with us.
Its you lot who talk about nukes and nuking others not us.
We have faced worse(relatively) than a few rag tag group of terrorists and we came out just fine that too without using a single nuke.

Also, we wouldn't have had a terrorist problem like you lot have now because we would have never sold our country to the US for them to use it as a doormat.

Oh I am "sad", I am "sad" that you lot still suffer from periodic bomb blasts even now.
A legacy you suffer for your army's use of non state actors since your inception.

Written By Muzamil Jaleel | New Delhi |
Updated: May 10, 2018 7:23:58 am
NEXT

Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat
AZADI will not happen, you cannot fight the Army — this is a dictum Kashmiri youth need to know, Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat has said, in an interview to The Indian Express.

Expressing concern over Kashmiri youth “picking up the gun” and “those who tell them (that) this path will bring Azadi…misleading them,” Gen Rawat said: “I want to tell Kashmiri youth that Azadi isn’t possible. It won’t happen. Don’t get carried away unnecessarily. Why are you picking up weapons? We will always fight those who seek Azadi, those who want to secede. (Azadi) is not going to happen, never”.

General Rawat said that he doesn’t attach much importance to the number of militants who are killed in encounters with the Army. “These numbers don’t matter to me because I know this cycle will continue. There are fresh recruitments happening. I only want to stress that all this is futile, nothing is going to be achieved by them. You can’t fight the Army”.

General Rawat said he is perturbed by the killings. “We don’t enjoy it. But if you want to fight us, then we will fight you with all our force. Kashmiris have to understand that the SFs (security forces) haven’t been so brutal — look at Syria and Pakistan. They use tanks, artillery and air power in similar situations. Our troops have been trying their level best to avoid any civilian casualty despite huge provocation,’’ he said. “I know that the youth are angry. But attacking security forces, throwing stones at us isn’t the way

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ht-us-5170701/lite/?__twitter_impression=true
and indian army need to know it too that nor this army chief and his army more previous army chiefs and their armies were able to suppress this just movement for self determination and nor can they do it ever in future.

You are confusing yourselves with us.
Its you lot who talk about nukes and nuking others not us.
We have faced worse(relatively) than a few rag tag group of terrorists and we came out just fine that too without using a single nuke.

Also, we wouldn't have had a terrorist problem like you lot have now because we would have never sold our country to the US for them to use it as a doormat.

Oh I am "sad", I am "sad" that you lot still suffer from periodic bomb blasts even now.
A legacy you suffer for your army's use of non state actors since your inception.

OH bharati continues with his delusional far from reality bullshit. I didn't confuse you with nothing. I have history supporting
You used airforce against minority nation even though you litterately nothing. We all know what your nature of cowardice can force you to do.

You never faced worse since you were never shared a porous border with a country like Afghanistan. Yeah you whine far worse than us but then that is in your nature. You whine every now and then due to your nature.

You are sad.You would be sadder with current trend of declining civilian casualties would continue. As for using non state actors, a bharati should be the last one talking about it. But then you are another one of those ignorant bharatis who think they are innocent even if in reality they are nothing but filth.

OH bharati continues with his delusional far from reality bullshit. I didn't confuse you with nothing. I have history supporting
You used airforce against minority nation even though you litterately nothing. We all know what your nature of cowardice can force you to do.

You never faced worse since you were never shared a porous border with a country like Afghanistan. Yeah you whine far worse than us but then that is in your nature. You whine every now and then due to your nature.

You are sad.You would be sadder with current trend of declining civilian casualties would continue. As for using non state actors, a bharati should be the last one talking about it. But then you are another one of those ignorant bharatis who think they are innocent even if in reality they are nothing but filth.

History of what?
India nuking another state? Mizoram is a part of India wtf are you talking about, make sense will you.

Cowardice?
Was it cowardice we felt when we parted you with 1/5th of your land mass and forever changed your name, was it cowardice when we made pows out of 90000 of you, or when we took Siachen right from under you?

We did face worse, we faced you lot an actual military not some tribesman, and won without using nukes.

What does the world think of when it thinks of pakistan, it can't be for terrorism, or harboring Osama bin Laden, or regular bomb blasts, or roaming infamous terrorists that can brazenly contest elections, or the several coup d'etats, or how both Iran and Afghanistan regularly blaming you lot for harbouring terrorists.
It can't be all that right?

History of what?
India nuking another state? Mizoram is a part of India wtf are you talking about, make sense will you.

Cowardice?
Was it cowardice we felt when we parted you with 1/5th of your land mass and forever changed your name, was it cowardice when we made pows out of 90000 of you, or when we took Siachen right from under you?

We did face worse, we faced you lot an actual military not some tribesman, and won without using nukes.

What does the world think of when it thinks of pakistan, it can't be for terrorism, or harboring Osama bin Laden, or regular bomb blasts, or roaming infamous terrorists that can brazenly contest elections, or the several coup d'etats, or how both Iran and Afghanistan regularly blaming you lot for harbouring terrorists.
It can't be all that right?

History of killing your own civilians.

You bombed mizoram for nothing. And that too for nothing. And here you are lecturing us about not using airforce even though if you would have faced what Pakistan then you would have collectively pissed in your pants. Your soldiers would have committed mass suicides. Idiots keep on killing each other even today when things are far better for them.

As for cowardice. Instead boosting about capturing a undefended frozen wasteland or that 47 years old victory lets once again remember when you had to face an opponent equal to you and your coward soldiers ran to Bhutan to save themselves. :lol:

And nobody here in Pakistan gives a f*ck what others think about us. Not even losers like you who despite several bans keep coming here to prove the pile of sh!t you collectively as a nation are. So buzz off and go b!tch with some else.

History of killing your own civilians.

You bombed mizoram for nothing. And that too for nothing. And here you are lecturing us about not using airforce even though if you would have faced what Pakistan then you would have collectively pissed in your pants. Your soldiers would have committed mass suicides. Idiots keep on killing each other even today when things are far better for them.

As for cowardice. Instead boosting about capturing a undefended frozen wasteland or that 47 years old victory lets once again remember when you had to face an opponent equal to you and your coward soldiers ran to Bhutan to save themselves. :lol:

And nobody here in Pakistan gives a f*ck what others think about us. Not even losers like you who despite several bans keep coming here to prove the pile of sh!t you collectively as a nation are. So buzz off and go b!tch with some else.

Sure we are the losers......i agree we are.
But coming from a pakistani who thinks he is doing better is :crazy::rofl::rofl:.
No need to loose ur marbles at the comment.

Sure we are the losers......i agree we are.
But coming from a pakistani who thinks he is doing better is :crazy::rofl::rofl:.
No need to loose ur marbles at the comment.

STFU and go drink gau mutra.

It has great benefits as per your government. :)

Considering LoC was as porus as your western Borders I will take that as an admission to your lack of substance in the battle field.

Considering LoC was as porus as your western Borders I will take that as an admission to your lack of substance in the battle field.

No it isn't as porous. Learn geography for a change after you are done with monkey worshiping.

As i said clearly,dont loose ur marbles.
U live in pakistan,not usa.......just a reality check.:pleasantry:

We don't claim to be usa we don't claim to be supa puwa. This is something meant for jokers from your country.

No it isn't as porous. Learn geography for a change after you are done with monkey worshiping.
So you saying Mard e Momins couldn't cross thick forest and ravines?

Back
Top Bottom