What's new

Need some help about China

Yep looking at the location, its in fact really close to HK.

I assume China best cities, are the one that tends to be closer to the coast line, except Beijing of course rite?

More development is the eastern part and near the coast personally I like the country side better then the big city the western parts are getting more development , I've been to Lhasa and parts of xinjiang but my hometown noting like sweet home.

Yes, I know being in a communist country I have to act more sensible. I won't drink, probably spend most nights with someone or revising for upcoming exams. But thanks for the heads up, I will try to cook at home knowing that. Well I will try lol

I heard Hong Kong is more expensive then central London, is this true?

why u wont drink? u r going to china not Saudi Arabia....:-).. in China, what u eat or drink is hardly matters..

Dongguan , cloud_9 stated it well, he lives in HK also if you like to gamble macau, It's better then HK just my opinion but it's up to you.

Just don't do anything out of order and you will enjoy your stay.

and what is the defination of "out of order" in chinese regime? just for our information

and what is the defination of "out of order" in chinese regime? just for our information

Breaking the laws Just follow and respect the laws other then that noting else.

while eating out in restro..be careful else u will end up eating a dog meat....no offense to Chinese (if they think so) but since u r an Indian, I thought to flag this one…

And well, don’t expect much from Chinese in this forum, they are not like me and you….they are thorough professionals with no emotional attachments with fellow forum members…they are here just to ensure CCP is not being correctly defamed…

Three years ago, I had been offered an onsite assignment to China, but I turned it down after doing due diligence of their judicial system and human rights policies....they can frame and put you behind the bars or even shoot you for any damn reason by interpretting it as anti CCP regime..a simple example, if you try to argue with an officer on duty when its not your fault..just a simple example, as in India and even in UK (I have lived in london for more than a year)we almost get into an argument with public service people…because we are so used to of democratic system and values..u wont find these in China....so beware!

looking at your post i have serious doubt wether you even been outside your local let alone outside your country,take one example dog meat is alot of more expensive than other meats you would be lucky if they accidentally or mistaken served you that LOL no offence but you are one hell of a frog in the well indian with regard to the rest of your post china is number 3 most travel destination in the world and going to be number 1 at the end of this year ,need i say more about the rest of your full of cr@P being communist country and all that ,if anything foreign citizens are treated with admiration and full of respect, again no offence you not even a good liar

while eating out in restro..be careful else u will end up eating a dog meat....no offense to Chinese (if they think so) but since u r an Indian, I thought to flag this one…

And well, don’t expect much from Chinese in this forum, they are not like me and you….they are thorough professionals with no emotional attachments with fellow forum members…they are here just to ensure CCP is not being correctly defamed…

Three years ago, I had been offered an onsite assignment to China, but I turned it down after doing due diligence of their judicial system and human rights policies....they can frame and put you behind the bars or even shoot you for any damn reason by interpretting it as anti CCP regime..a simple example, if you try to argue with an officer on duty when its not your fault..just a simple example, as in India and even in UK (I have lived in london for more than a year)we almost get into an argument with public service people…because we are so used to of democratic system and values..u wont find these in China....so beware!

looking at your post i have serious doubt wether you even been outside your local let alone outside your country,take one example dog meat is alot of more expensive than other meats you would be lucky if they accidentally or mistaken served you that LOL no offence but you are one hell of a frog in the well indian with regard to the rest of your post china is number 3 most travel destination in the world and going to be number 1 at the end of this year ,need i say more about the rest of your full of cr@P being communist country and all that ,if anything foreign citizens are treated with admiration and full of respect, again no offence you not even a good liar

as mentioned dongguan is the better of the 3 options.

lots of cute girls, its sort of a party town, many people visit on the weekend from shenzhen. But ofcourse majority of the girls are sugar babies :D

But also the town is quite infamous for dog meat, although since you are visiting during summer you should be okay.
Its about 30mins from shenzhen and HK is an hour's train ride from shenzhen.

And, comparing HK to Central London, I'd say just the real estate is more expensive, living expenses more are less are same, perhpas not for food, in HK its cheaper!

In term of living standard, it should be Shaoxing > Xuzhou > Dongguan, since Dongguan has too many criminal activities there. :coffee:

Hmm hate conflicting interest. Always put my mind in doubt.

I was leading towards Xuzhou before this thread, now Dongguan until this post. :/

Hmm hate conflicting interest. Always put my mind in doubt.

I has leading towards Xuzhou before this thread, no Dongguan until this post. :/

Just choose whats best for you everything else is someones opinions you opinion counts. :enjoy:

Well anyway as I get closer to my decision, I just ask for more information if required. Thanks!

I will choose Dongguan simply because it has more Indian restaurants than the rest of two places put together (Use Google). All three them are modern cities and living cost should be lower in Xuzhou and Shaoxing. If you want to save money, go Xuzhou, if you want more fun, go Dongguan.

In July, Donghuan is pretty hot though.

This human right violation thing is blown out of proportion, regular citizens' lives are not that different from people in UK or USA. Make sure you don't do drugs in China. In addition, Dongguan is China's "protitution capital" with a lot of nice attractive girls, I'd suggest don't get yourself in trouble since officially it is still illegal doing that. Other than these two things, watch out traffics, vehicles don't give ways to you. Dongguan's crime rate is considered high in China but compared to Western cities, it is very safe, just use your commen sense.

Otherwise you can fully enjoy your life there.

My goodness where did you learn this, so misinformed. It is much safer to argue with police and public service people than that in United States. Actually one advice given to Chinese going abroad is "Don't fight against police as you do in China, they have guns!"

You are reading too much newspaper.

Back
Top Bottom