What's new

Need some guidance

Get a lawyer, for any assault weapon you need a permit and not a licences. Secondly, for a personal weapon if you're untrained I'd suggest getting a revolver. Doesn't get stuck, easy to use and very easy to maintain. The pistol I would suggest getting a Glock which is the easiest pistol to handle otherwise there are many Turkish, Czech copies here if you get if from someone who knows their weapons.
Hello everyone,

Im a dual citizen of Pakistan and America and ive recently moved to Karachi, Pakistan. Ill be living here for a few years before going back (ive spent a majority of my 25 years there and moved here in December). I want to get my hands on a gun and a gun license but the laws here are more confusing than I thought and I keep getting inconsistent information on the process.

Heres a little background about me:

Both my parents are from hangu,
My family has a lot of guns, pistols, Assault rifles both fully auto and semi, and shotguns among a few special types, a majority are not registered
My grandfather passed away and left me some guns but aren't registered
People have told me I need connections and I think I have some with the military as a very large part of my family are in the military and some are officers including a brigadier.
Im NOT rich, im a student

What I want:

I want a gun, one that's good for home defense, concealed carry and is good in terms of reliability as well if possible. If not, I would like to know which ones are good for either as well as their price
I also like guns, and would like to be able to register my grandfathers weapons (including the unregistered AK) if possible.
Training, I want a gun mainly for protection and want to know how to use it properly to do just that, so a range as well as some places that offer lessons would be appreciated
Understand the laws when it comes to weapons, concealed carry, and self defense

Back
Top Bottom