What's new

Need opinion on buying a phone

Haris Ali2140

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey Guys Assalam u Alaikum.
My father wants to buy a new phone in the range of Rs. 25k. The only deciding factor for him are the battery and durability. Can anyone give input???

My contenders are Xiaomi Redmi 8 and Realme 5.

After comparing the specs, go for realme 5.

But if you have a 25k budget, go for note 5 (old but gold or note 8)

My father wants to buy a new phone in the range of Rs. 25k. The only deciding factor for him are the battery and durability. Can anyone give input???

I would recommend Real me 5

One of my friend is using it and at least he is satisfied with it

Tell me what do you mostly use your phone for? Photography,gaming or just media consumption?

Have you heard of the brand elephone?

Mainly for calls. He keeps the brightness at full all the time.
It has a nice screen with no notch but battery timing leaves a lot to be desired
http://elephone.pk/elephone-px?fbclid=IwAR1wCZzy8fkbe4V8z8Qmw1GcGLp-sV0sZoI9vADXBc-h6UKyKDnSwMoWcTk
75339413_2428490647407019_1532138684160147456_o.jpg

But if all you desire is a monster battery I would say go for the Redmi option if battery timing is your pick

I m using Redmi Note 5 Pro and its a really good phone. I suggest you to go with Redmi

realme 5 "s" has been launched too..if you like gaming

Its too nice for my father. The current one my father is using fell down on the road and a bike ran over it. But its still working.

Battery is main priority.
I would say go for redmi 8 btw what is your opinion on infinix phones? I used one for like a week I was pleasantly surprised by it

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom