What's new

Need Ideas for Psychology Project

root

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I need an idea for psychology project. should be somehow related to pakistan as i will be taking data for research from people here.. or could be some general topic that would apply to any country/society.

Hi Guys,
I need an idea for psychology project. should be somehow related to pakistan as i will be taking data for research from people here.. or could be some general topic that would apply to any country/society.

How a man turns into really different when it comes to lust/sex. A random person,he may be a good father/brother/son/friend,leads a good life, whenever he is sexually aroused i.e,he is in need of sex /masturbation he is totally different.

Hi Guys,

You can do an assignment of psychology of teefa pistol, As you are in Islamabad - so no need to worry.

Hi Guys,

You mean like a serious research project? You can do a project on how people identify with political parties (good time for such a project considering people are still in election fever).

Hi Guys,

Psychology of internet trolls. What goes though the mind of a person that compels him to do the same thing every freaking day? Take for example this person http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=21078 Go through his threads you will understand what I am talking about. This person could be a good case study.

You mean like a serious research project? You can do a project on how people identify with political parties (good time for such a project considering people are still in election fever).

yes for a University Level Undergraduate Course.

why a person in uncontrollable in anger, why he does something in anger he never imagines in normal condition

You can go for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in soldiers/officers returning from battles. You can actually interview a few and or do something in collaboration with Combined Military Hospitals.

Hi Guys,

Okay. The national identity of pakistan is anti-India. How this identity contributes to the turbulent relationship between India and pakistan.

You can try to find out the psychology of Pakistani voters and why they are self destroying.

Also guys if you can suggest something related to political psychology that would be great!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom