What's new

Need Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxbat

Reaction score
Country
India
Due to the situation of India vs Pakistan. It is requested to the senior members to stay calm and report the newbies who are joining the recent debates and violating the rules.

Also please note that other nationalities can NO LONGER create threads on Pakistan that deem it in negative light (bomb blast, poorty, social issues, etc). We Pakistanis will create and discuss them if and when needed, thank you for your concern.

Regards..

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/229028-forum-announcements.html#ixzz2ID39Xtbq

One clarification on the above please. Does this apply to all nationalities? Which means negative news about any country on this forum can be only reported by members from that country. Or is this protection specific to Pakistan?

Persoanlly I think this is not a good policy. You will see more and more fake Ids getting created (which may be good in the short term for forum statistics, but will reduce the overall credibility)

just my 2 cents..

Thanks

Interesting. I also had missed out on this announcement and ended up getting a warning. Its a good clarification to ask, but looking at the threads opened by Pakistanis in last 3-4 days, I will be surprised if this rule extends both ways..

PDF is giving enough space and freedom to Indians to bash Pakistan it is given as a previlage but not as your right.

Interesting. I also had missed out on this announcement and ended up getting a warning. Its a good clarification to ask, but looking at the threads opened by Pakistanis in last 3-4 days, I will be surprised if this rule extends both ways..

sorry karan your business shut down :lol:

PDF is giving enough space and freedom to Indians to bash Pakistan it is given as a previlage but not as your right.
Thanks for the response. But the question was different. Not commenting on the policies of the forum. Just asking for a clarification.

:lol:

No mate.. My business (side business actually) is doing very well .. Bumper tourist season in Kashmir this year for India.. Made Lakhs of Rupees :)

be happy with that bus your thread opening job closed now what you will open ?:lol:

Thanks for the response. But the question was different. Not commenting on the policies of the forum. Just asking for a clarification.

The forums are not bound to clarify things to satisfy Indians even Pakistanis

Unfortunately, some were abusing this right and so we feel that issues concerning Pakistan should only be created by Pakistanis.

Members can continue to create other threads except BANNED TOPICS.

As far as fake IDs are concerned, we have been banning them effectively for a while, some have lost original accounts up to the senior status in these cases.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom