What's new

Need advice to buy a new car

Good offer. But make sure its 'accident free'...

But I am hoping to buy between 10th of September to third week of september. I need to make sure I find a car in those dates. Seems like I am making my mind to Polo and similar car to the link I have posted above.. and then wait until 10th of Sep

Lets see.... will keep you guys updated (if needed)

But I am hoping to buy between 10th of September to third week of september. I need to make sure I find a car in those dates. Seems like I am making my mind to Polo and similar car to the link I have posted above.. and then wait until 10th of Sep

Lets see.... will keep you guys updated (if needed)

Polo might be too small? Even smaller than the Suzuki Swift.

It is averagely sized but not as small as Suzuki swift. I would prefer little larger car but this is also ok. I will mostly likely upgrade the car after 12 months when my insurance is going to expire

Next car.... Audi A3 :cheers:

Nope. The cabin capacity is HUGE. Forget Swift.. Yakkkk

A Polo? :blink: Yeah not a big fan of Swifts, they are a bit cheesy.

How about Skoda Octavias Zaki? They look ok, and its a VW essentially, so can't go wrong with them.

Something like this,

Skoda Octavia 1.6 CLASSIC 5DR 2006

We have one back in India, the boot space on this thing is massive (if you ever felt the need to use the car for kidnapping:hang2:)

A Polo? :blink: Yeah not a big fan of Swifts, they are a bit cheesy.

How about Skoda Octavias Zaki? They look ok, and its a VW essentially, so can't go wrong with them.

Something like this,

Skoda Octavia 1.6 CLASSIC 5DR 2006

We have one back in India, the boot space on this thing is massive (if you ever felt the need to use the car for kidnapping:hang2:)

Sounds good but I would rather buy Toyota Prius for the same price

Back
Top Bottom