What's new

Need advice to buy a new car

And the new Kias too.
Well, I can live with a Hyundai, but Kia???? Maybe after couple more decades. I saw an accident recently, between a Kia and a Skoda..... No comments!

Skoda guy walked out unscathed :blink:

How much is gallon or liter of gas in U.K ?
It's about £1.30 per litre or you can say little above 2 dollars per litre.
Hi Zakii,

Try to buy a good second hand car. I have no idea on what you can get there for this budget, but second hand car not exceeding 6 years of use would be good option. Try this deal.

I don't know if this car is available or not in London, but it popular over here. Grand Marquis Mercury. Try 2007-08 model. Good looking, reliable and affordable price. Comparing prices, it's available for $4800.

How much is it in Sourth Florida?
Here in KSA, it's $0.12 per liter. 0.45 Saudi Riyals per liter.
I really liked the look of this car but I want 5 doors car only
Try out the new Hyundais; you will be pleasantly surprised. I kid you not.

Hyundai is not in my blood. I don't know why but I just don't like this car. Like I said earlier, the only Japenese/Korean or asian car I like is "Toyota Prius" - others are simply not for me.. or may be I don't need those models right now. Prius being hybrid car comes with many advantages such as "no congestion charges in the central London area" which is a big bonus for occasional travellers like myself. But I want to try out different model for a change.

Okay seriously wtfs wrong with the tags on this thread?

haha I didn't notice before. I think if Senior Members are allowed to tag then user: Tiger Awan would have tagged this. That was a good joke lol

do you travel alone or with family?
do you need cargo carrying space?

do you travel alone or with family?
do you need cargo carrying space?

Don't need cargo space... mostly alone - or sometimes family... it will always depend but I am not married so no wife... plenty of ghayr-mahram dost but who cares about them while purchasing a car :rofl:

haha I didn't notice before. I think if Senior Members are allowed to tag then user: Tiger Awan would have tagged this. That was a good joke lol
I think he's trying to say something ;)

Don't need cargo space... mostly alone - or sometimes family... it will always depend but I am not married so no wife... plenty of ghayr-mahram dost but who cares about them while purchasing car :rofl:

so you do need comfy front seats with plenty of reclining options ;)

now i agree with the tags being displayed on this thread

i would recommend suzuki swift 1.3 diesel...
very economical,and low insurance.

Don't need cargo space... mostly alone - or sometimes family... it will always depend but I am not married so no wife... plenty of ghayr-mahram dost but who cares about them while purchasing car :rofl:
If you actually buy a car to suit your lady friends then you'll look desprate, and creepy.
Btw, what kind of extremist views do you have despite living in the west? If you're clean then there's nothing wrong in taking friends in your car.

If you actually buy a car to suit your lady friends then you'll look desprate, and creepy.
Btw, what kind of extremist views do you have despite living in the west? If you're clean then there's nothing wrong in taking friends in your car.

offtopic but
unlike popular belief we do keep our values intact...despite living in the west

I think he's trying to say something ;)
He is simply repeating my all-time famous slogan that "Marriage is a key to success" ----- oh wait... did you tag it :woot:
so you do need comfy front seats with plenty of reclining options ;)

now i agree with the tags being displayed on this thread

i would recommend suzuki swift 1.3 diesel...
very economical,and low insurance.

Thanks, but I need a car not a rickshaw like Suzuki :rofl:

Just kidding... I think Suzuki is a good car but I am looking for a car that looks like this
2005%E2%80%932008_Citro%C3%ABn_C4_hatchback.jpg

or

ford-mondeo-new.jpg

vw-polo-worthersee-09-02.jpg

Toyota-Prius-1.jpg

PS: In simple words, A car capable enough to accomodate 5 people when needed and that could take me to Paris (285 miles in single journey) or Brussels (about 200 miles) after a month or two for a short trip and come back after a day.

Toyota Prius Hybrid?
Steer well clear....you will run into huge problems if Electrics fuk up,which they do..and you can get same fuel economy with modern diesels...

citroens i like,but same problem..Mechanically good,but too much reliance of electronics which if Fukd up,nobody can fix...
But saying that,i had vintage Citroen BX and last year i had Citroen C5 diesel,which i crashed and destroyed...and both were the best cars i had..
My Citroen C5 diesel did 650 miles in one tank......

Good i didnt recommend you Aixum 500 diesel ;)

my suggestiion go with vw polo tsi or golf tdi, they are really good cars and cheap on insurance audi, vauxhall, ford all of them have maintenance issues, another option is toyota yaris a very very reliable car you have two options in yaris a diesel 1.4l or t3 1.3 petrol,

Only 10+ years old polo/golf can be available for £5000.

Those recommending Hyundai and KIA.... seriously, you guys have no idea/respect of quality!

Have you all not considered that, small cars will be more expensive as compare to their larger counterparts, for the very same reason,,, Zakii is looking for?

With the current budget/time, Zakii will either land at crap or a big machine than his defined parameters.

Back
Top Bottom