What's new

Nearly one in four people worldwide is Muslim

You've got some nerve coming into a Pakistani forum and speaking against our religion like that!

Islam is your religion? As in you claim the entire religion to yourself?

Unlike Hinduism, Islam is a religion of peace!

Please keep your bigoted crap to yourself.

If Muslims had forcefully converted anyone, then India wouldn't have any Hindus left, let alone being 80% of the population...

Islam spread in India because of Sufi saints.

On the contrary look at Spain, which eradicated it's Muslim population in the period of a few decades!

Err...who cares? Does a 21st century Pakistani really care about the suppression of Moors by Spain?

Also, Hindus and Sikhs have a long history of persecuting us Muslims...

Rubbish.

A history we won't forget! Insha Allah!

A completely made-up history.

When Muslims ruled the Sub-continent, there was peace and justice!

Correction, when certain empires practiced secularism, in the sense that they did not discriminate against other religions, there was peace and justice in a feudal sense.

But once Hindus and Sikhs got some power,

Empires whose rulers were Hindu "ruled" the sub-continent long before Islam entered the Sub-continent.

What have you against the sikhs?

they destroyed Mosques, killed too many innocent Muslims, and spread violence, abuse, tyranny, and hatred through the lands!

one word.....Aurangzeb.

I usually don't comment on religious threads but however here i made an exception. If you really believe what you wrote then you're nothing more than a narrow minded fool who has been brainwashed by even greater fools - religious fundamentalists. Of course being just an insignificant poster on a forum, you're opinions are quite irrelevant, but the people who brainwashed you are the enemies of humanity and secularism. We have them here in India, obviously Pakistan has a similar problem.

As far as the thread is concerned, what does it matter if one in four persons is muslim? I long for a time when people will stop identifying themselves by such absurd denominators as religion.

Let us accept one thing that expansionists movements in the history are always violent it has nothing to do with any religion.

Now come back to the topic everyone :)

@Nemises

Its not us but the world that is getting paranoid by the word Muslim.

We are proud of our religion and we have no reason to be apologetic about being part of Muslim Ummah.

As far as secularism is concerned its a flawed ideology only to befool the people simple as that.

The thread is merely an information nothing is wrong with that.

As far as secularism is concerned its a flawed ideology

The only thing that is flawed is organized religion. Any religion.

only to befool the people simple as that.

Funny. The same can be said of religion.

We are proud of our religion and we have no reason to be apologetic about being part of Muslim Ummah.

Question, has been part of the Muslim Ummah helped Pakistan in any way?

The only thing that is flawed is organized religion. Any religion.

Funny. The same can be said of religion.
:) The indians use the word "organised" before the word religion just to exclude Hinduism which also dint have done any good to humanity.

Question, has been part of the Muslim Ummah helped Pakistan in any way?

Why should non-Pakistanis be concerned about that in the first place?

Secondly in a concept of Ummah we believe in sacrificing for our brethern.

But the day we start thinking in terms of nationalism here we jeopridize everything and thats what is happening arround the Muslim world.

Yes, I'm very well aware of the high fertility rate of Indian population.

Interesting that, unlike your initial post, you switched your tone to the more positive word "fertility" when the discussion was switched to Indians and Hindus.

I hope you understand resources are finite, we've already changed the earth as per our behaviour, we've got very little time to change. :)

Why don't you lead the way by reducing the Indian population?
Not growth, but actual population.

Feel free to come back and preach to others after you have sorted out your own house.

So.. why bring India or Hindus into all of this?

When you, as an Indian, interjected yourself with your usual snide remarks, then be prepared for the blowback.

As for the thread, it is an informational thread. These findings are important enough to merit discussion on mainstream global media including, of all things, Fox News. If these findings stir up feelings of insecurity or bigotry in you, then perhaps you will feel more comfortable sticking to the many, often repeated, threads about India.

The indians use the word "organised" before the word religion just to exclude Hinduism which also dint have done any good to humanity

I'm not excluding Hinduism. I believe religion at best should be kept personal and should no way affect decisions, whether these decisions be by the state or by an individual.

Why should non-Pakistanis be concerned about that in the first place?

Because i have read a lot of Pakistani members here mock the concept of a Muslim Ummah. So i was wondering, who is this "we" you were talking of?

Back
Top Bottom