What's new

NCM has lost legitimacy.

Attachments

• IMG-20220402-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220402-WA0000.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 19
PTI should go after Swiss and Offshore Accounts of Zardari and use it as leverage to defeat NCM.

He made the same statement the Prime Minister has made.
People are so easy to forget if it fits thier narrative. This is what the PM said weeks ago at the start of the war.

Indeed, in a statement issued just before Putin and Khan’s one-to-one meeting on February 24, Pakistan’s foreign ministry said Prime Minister Khan “regrets” the “latest situation” between Russia and Ukraine and had hoped “diplomacy could avert a military conflict”. The statement expressed Pakistan’s opposition to the invasion but refrained from outrightly condemning Moscow, demonstrating Islamabad’s desire to maintain careful neutrality on the growing tensions between Russia and the West.

The Prime Minister stressed that conflict was not in anyone’s interest, and that the developing countries were always hit the hardest economically in case of conflict.

Now this is the COAS statement...

Gen Bajwa expressed Pakistan's serious concern over the conflict, adding that "despite legitimate security concerns of Russia, its aggression against a smaller country cannot be condoned."

"Pakistan has consistently called for an immediate ceasefire and cessation of hostilities. We support immediate dialogue between all sides to find a lasting solution to the conflict," he added.

It's clearly aligned.

Unfortunately people read headlines and not quotes.

Discuss: The NCM clearly is a foreign conspiracy, hatched to bring Pakistan back under control of the Western imperialism. After the NSC statement regarding the ultimatum sent by the US President Joe Biden, the NCM has lost its legitimacy and therefore must be stopped in its tracks by the institutions like the honorable Judiciary.

Discuss, pros, cons and strategies.

Thank you.
The independent state of Pakistan has ceased to exist dear sir. The army has folded and accepted Pakistan as a slave state pariah ready to do Indias bidding on Americas behalf. All the might that we saw on 23rd March just for show.

IK: I will not go against my COAS, this is what traitors do.
Meanwhile PTIans are doing everything to smear their own sitting coas. Amazing times.

Yep, people need to backup a little. They want military interference in politics but when it favours them.

Yep, people need to backup a little. They want military interference in politics but when it favours them.
Exactly. PTI turned out just like PP and PMLN. They all come via military support and then blame the military later on. The same Gen Bajwa and army was praised by PTI when they were with PTi and now the same people are sell outs and whatnot.

Exactly. PTI turned out just like PP and PMLN. They all come via military support and then blame the military later on. The same Gen Bajwa and army was praised by PTI when they were with PTi and now the same people are sell outs and whatnot.
Majority derided the extension of Bajwa. Now we're seeing the results.

People are so easy to forget if it fits thier narrative. This is what the PM said weeks ago at the start of the war.

Now this is the COAS statement...

It's clearly aligned.

Unfortunately people read headlines and not quotes.

@Novus ordu seclorum check out this post I made.

In my opinion beyond headlines - the content is pretty much aligned.

Question isn't about interference but rather foreign interference. Had this been a domestic movement, nobody would have been concerned. In fact, the way PTI had managed things people would have never come out this way.
The army itself has accepted that this is a foreign conspiracy against a sitting government, the question is what are the state institutions doing against these domestic puppets? Nothing from the looks of it. These courts who usually take notice of PM going to the Bathroom, why are they so quiet?
All state organs are displaying a criminal silence which is where the criticism is coming.

I really don’t understand it if the COAS has to repair the damages of PTIs foreign politics, why so late now, why not before ?

Any iota of doubt? Any further evidence is required who is behind the opposition? man this is a seriously damaging establishment. From day one I was against his extension. He is a part of what’s happening in Pakistan. He and his co is a part of the regime change conspiracy.

He removed Gen Fiaz on the instructions of “Full Stop”, later he pressurized Govt on the appointment of ISI Chief who is known for his relations with PPP, and then his knee-jerk reaction to the formal threat clearly shows his intent where the establishment stands. Khan is making another blunder by not sacking him.

He has NO RIGHT to pass a statement regarding Russia/Ukraine. This is the responsibility of FO. Now, where are champions of democracy? vote ko izat do brigade? I stated this before, there is no power in Pakistan except this establishment that can force and unite these corrupt criminals like PMLN & PPP.

Whata stupid estb I have ever seen… everywhere establishments looking for the parties who can support them left to right and here this estb actually losing the one and the only political party left in Pakistan that supports them on every occasion. Whereas PMLN, PPP, JUF leadership and their voters/supporters bash them every single day.

There were enough hints from the handler in recent times…

1. Shahzan Bughti shift exactly before Ik jalsa.
2. Sudden MQM shift.
3. IHC orders regarding threat letter.
4. SC footagi in this whole situation.
5. Multiple meetings of the establishment.
6. And at last, Bajwa's direct hit on Russia and China (surprisingly).

Besharam got a slap from the US on F16s, AH1z vipers, T129 engines, and so on... but these guys have no self-respect.

Last edited:
Any iota of doubt? Any further evidence is required who is behind the opposition? man this is a seriously damaging establishment. From day one I was against his extension. He is a part of what’s happening in Pakistan. He and his co is a part of the regime change conspiracy. He removed Gen Fiaz on the instructions of “Full Stop”, later he pressurized Govt on the appointment of ISI Chief who is known for his relations with PPP, and then his knee-jerk reaction to the formal threat clearly shows his intent where the establishment stands. Khan is making another blunder by not sacking him. He has NO RIGHT to pass a statement regarding Russia/Ukraine. This is the responsibility of FO. Now, where are champions of democrazy? vote ko izat do brigade? I stated this before, there is no power in Pakistan except this establishment that can force and unite these corrupt criminals like PMLN & PPP.

Whata stupid estb I have ever seen… everywhere establishments looking for the parties who can support them left to right and here this estb actually losing the one and the only political party left in Pakistan that supports them on every occasion. Whereas PMLN, PPP, JUF leadership and their voters/supporters bash them every single day but these idiots sitting in GHQ have no self-respect.

There were enough hints from the handler in recent times…

1. Shahzan Bughti shift exactly before Ik jalsa
2. Sudden MQM shift
There were enough hints from the handler in recent times…in footagi situation
4. Multiple meetings of establishment
5. And at last, Bajwa direct hit to Russia

Not only Russia was hurt ( which the Russians deserved) but also China ! I am really excited about the future Chinese stances on Pakistan.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom