What's new

NCM has lost legitimacy.

He can talk rubbish all day, wake me up if he stays PM and the decides to reject IMF loans etc.

He’s lying to you folks through his teeth, I hope this gets exposed one day.

Like lying about the threat letter which you folks were claiming does not exist 😂

Like lying about the threat letter which you folks were claiming does not exist 😂
Lol quote me when this joke of a “letter” is actually revealed.

I can’t believe that there sane people out there who think a foreign country, even a hostile one would write a belligerent letter to convey a threat. Lmao

1. We weren’t part of any block before him either. And won’t be after he leaves either.
We weren't formally and he iterated that he won't be like towing western media line in Uigyur issue etc.
2. Ditto, no participation before or after.
I think until Afghan war ended, we were. Anyway, we started facilitator in peace just recently when Khalil Zad started visting.
We’ve had no foreign base since Shamsi. Which was not even a result of any civilian government but Musharraf era. Again, this was the case before and will be the case after. Btw, they asked for an air corridor not a base, but that’s another subject.

So basically you’re proving my point, his whole indépendant foreign policy spiel is just rhetoric for his supporters to swallow.

The last time he tried something like this in building a block with Malaysia and Turkey. He damaged our relations with the GCC, Saudis cut him down to size and forced him not to go to the KL conference.
No base but actions didn't stop e.g. drone attacks.

GCC episode was blunder as Saudi gave assurance for talk on Kashmir and stopped Pakistan to participate as they didn't like Turkey. Anyway, it was diplomatic blunder both pre (not participating) and post (calling SA openly) that conference. However, Pak govt re-melted the relation afterwards.

IK’s been lying. This whole story will be fully exposed.
Its not about IK anymore, the letter was shown to top official including Army, and so far ISPR has not denied the existence of the letter, in fact even respected Journalists like Moeen Pirzada has also confirmed it, so there is no doubt about the letter anymore. But thing here, I don't like IK's policies but if our elected PM's are taken out by one threatening letter, then this will never stop and sooner or later they will want to change COAS, SCJ and god knows where this whole thing will stop.

We weren't formally and he iterated that he won't be like towing western media line in Uigyur issue etc.

We were neutral on this before and after. You’re again proving my point that Imran changed nothing with respect to being part of no blocks. We have kept some levels of relations with the US, while fully joining BRI. Etc.

I think until Afghan war ended, we were. Anyway, we started facilitator in peace just recently when Khalil Zad started visting.

We weren’t, we never once properly engaged IEA. And to the extent that we were involved in the Afghan war, nothing changed with any civilian government, and nothing changed with Imran’s government. We were still at war with the TTP and AQ, and had a balance of relations with the US and Taliban. Only time this balance was thrown off was in the Musharraf era. Again goes back to me earlier point.

Furthermore, we’ve resisted foreign conflict entanglement in the past government too. We stayed neutral on Yemen despite heavy GCC pressure.

No base but actions didn't stop e.g. drone attacks.

Glad that you agree we’re not talking about a base but an air corridor. This was being negotiated by civilians and the army. It wasn’t Imran Khan’s tangential absolutely not comment that’s relevant here.

GCC episode was blunder as Saudi gave assurance for talk on Kashmir and stopped Pakistan to participate as they didn't like Turkey. Anyway, it was diplomatic blunder both pre (not participating) and post (calling SA openly) that conference. However, Pak govt re-melted the relation afterwards.

Even so, if Imran Khan is this supreme foreign policy commander charting an indépendant path. He tried it once, and had to cave in immediately. It caused embarrassment and damaged relations, GCC began to pull deposits from the SBP. Imran didn’t fix the mess either, because he’s not capable or because of his giant ego. COAS personally went over and did all the hard work.

Talking about legitimacy - well the office of CoAS has not gained legitimacy as well. This will go down in history books as conspiracy.

I am happy that Imran Khan has brought this all up in his last days. He is doing his best to make everything aware of it - something which wasn't been discussed so blatantly in the past.
yeah its out in the open from past 7-10 years and their popularity has gone down hard!

Its not about IK anymore, the letter was shown to top official including Army, and so far ISPR has not denied the existence of the letter, in fact even respected Journalists like Moeen Pirzada has also confirmed it, so there is no doubt about the letter anymore. But thing here, I don't like IK's policies but if our elected PM's are taken out by one threatening letter, then this will never stop and sooner or later they will want to change COAS, SCJ and god knows where this whole thing will stop.
They were shown the letter, and instead of confirming, when ISPR is asked they say “ask the government”. And today COAS comes out condemning the Ukraine war, something Imran flat out rejected and positioned himself differently. Does that look like to you that the army believes this whole charade?

Anyway, just wait a few days or weeks, this letter or thing will leak for sure. Then we’ll know how much bs was being cooked.

Lol quote me when this joke of a “letter” is actually revealed.

I can’t believe that there sane people out there who think a foreign country, even a hostile one would write a belligerent letter to convey a threat. Lmao
Actually it wasn't the letter but the conversation from an official meeting between Pak amb to US Dr. Asad Majeed and a US diplomat.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom