What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

and wait :P its 19 days to end corruption NOT HIGH LEVEL CORRUPTION just CORRUPTION :D
PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

One can only laugh at the yellow journalism ExpressTribune is producing. Why 19 days, why the heck not 15 or 20 or 25, why 19? Even though everyone knows ET is pro-Noon and anti-Khan.

Here's PTI's energy plan... do make a copy of it and gave it to your father so that he can than hand it over to Mian Sahab for consideration.

http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/a...seminars-Energy-From-Crisis-To-Solutions.aspx

IK said that, and its true, after 18th Amendment, Punjab Govt had the authority to produce electricity but they didn't. So N-League is responsible for load shedding in Punjab. But you won't ever understand this.

and wait :P its 19 days to end corruption NOT HIGH LEVEL CORRUPTION just CORRUPTION :D
PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

19 Days or 90 Days, the damn thing is explained by IK, Asad Umer etc about 10 gazillion times, but again, your ignorance is stopping you from understanding it..

cant you people talk without getting personal or this things comes naturally to you ????

Can't you people understand simple things without being stupid or this things come naturally to you ????

He said they cant change patwaris and shos. Tell me who can ??? is it provincial govt or is it federal govt ???

Find a 6th grade student, show that post to him and tell him to explain it to you, I'm sure he'll be better able to understand it as compared to you. He said that in your post's perspective, you asked to end corruption in 90 days, he replied that in 90 days, low level corruption can't be ended and gave example of patwari and SHO... Is it that hard to understand ????

Also, while showing your ignorance in your posts, you are not only unable to understand or comprehend very simple things, but you are also making a fool out of yourself.

bhie jo cheez zamin pe ha ush k baat karoo ... when it will be implimemnted ...?

BTW SS is gonna become CM Punjab for 4th time, and NS is gonna become PM for 3rd time.. No one in Pakistan / Punjab had that many chances, but look at the mess Punjab is in these days, I don't have to list the issues Punjab is facing these days..

Can't you see the word Punjab mentioned in the heading?

Under the 18th amendment, PML had the authority to make their own power, so they are equally culpable.

you think Badami asked Shafqat about Balochistan ??? He asked him about KPK and still Shafqat failed to answer the question :D

One can only laugh at the yellow journalism ExpressTribune is producing. Why 19 days, why the heck not 15 or 20 or 25, why 19? Even though everyone knows ET is pro-Noon and anti-Khan.

Here's PTI's energy plan... do make a copy of it and gave it to your father so that he can than hand it over to Mian Sahab for consideration.

http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/a...seminars-Energy-From-Crisis-To-Solutions.aspx

:lol: it takes 10-15 mins to write a letter and tell the newspaper about the mistake :D

you think Badami asked Shafqat about Balochistan ??? He asked him about KPK and still Shafqat failed to answer the question :D

What?

I quoted the article and IK mentioning Punjab and you have taken a huge jump and went back to the show.

I didn't see the whole show, just 5 minutes or so so can't comment.

IK said that, and its true, after 18th Amendment, Punjab Govt had the authority to produce electricity but they didn't. So N-League is responsible for load shedding in Punjab. But you won't ever understand this.

19 Days or 90 Days, the damn thing is explained by IK, Asad Umer etc about 10 gazillion times, but again, your ignorance is stopping you from understanding it..

Can't you people understand simple things without being stupid or this things come naturally to you ????

Find a 6th grade student, show that post to him and tell him to explain it to you, I'm sure he'll be better able to understand it as compared to you. He said that in your post's perspective, you asked to end corruption in 90 days, he replied that in 90 days, low level corruption can't be ended and gave example of patwari and SHO... Is it that hard to understand ????

Also, while showing your ignorance in your posts, you are not only unable to understand or comprehend very simple things, but you are also making a fool out of yourself.

1) so KPK govt is responsible for load shedding in their province but Shafqat was not talking like this

2) gusa na karo + getting personal again :lol:

3) more gusa :D :chilli:

4) I specifically talked about the bold part. Check my post again before uttering :blah: :blah: :blah: there can be many reasons the corruption cant end in 90 days but saying that patwaris and sho are not under our control is just LAME :lol:

What?

I quoted the article and IK mentioning Punjab and you have taken a huge jump and went back to the show.

I didn't see the whole show, just 5 minutes or so so can't comment.

there is no jump. I am talking in context of the show !!! Shafqat was asked that Pti blamed SS all the time for load shedding in Punjab so now its quite sure that in KPK Pti will end load shedding in 3 years. The answer ............. :D

there is no jump. I am talking in context of the show !!! Shafqat was asked that Pti blamed SS all the time for load shedding in Punjab so now its quite sure that in KPK Pti will end load shedding in 3 years. The answer ............. :D

Yes, if PTI does not add any projects in KPK then it will be at fault just like your PML is at fault for not adding any power into the grid from Punjab.

Aur loadshedding end karna Federal ka kaam hai province ka nhn. If KPK loadshedding doesn't end, I wouldn't blame PTI...but if no power is added in the grid through provincial work, then I would blame PTI.

Warna KPK main kabhi loadshedding na ho since Tarbela is in KPK. How old are you BTW?

BTW, just did some research and KPK's electricity needs are around 16% of the whole country.

For simplicity sake, let's put it at 20%, then if Pakistan needs 10000 MW, then KPK needs 2000 MW.

So the current demand in Pakistan is 16000 MW, KPK demand then becomes around 3200 MW. I read a report sometime back that there is water power generation capacity of around 1500 MW in KPK through small run of the river and dam projects, small 200-400 MW power projects.

So if the new government somehow makes those projects worth 1500 MW or so and then tops it up with other power generation sources such as coal based perhaps, then you are looking at around potential 1800 MW energy production capacity.

Add the current supply being given to KPK by Tarbela, Ghazi Brotha and other projects, and KPK could be in good shape electricity wise. THe northern areas provide great run of the river sites due to fast flowing water, ideal for 50 MW projects.

All this needs money though...

What do you folks think? @Leader, @Jazzbot, @Zakii etc...all this is based on pretty basic figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, if PTI does not add any projects in KPK then it will be at fault just like your PML is at fault for not adding any power into the grid from Punjab.

Aur loadshedding end karna Federal ka kaam hai province ka nhn. If KPK loadshedding doesn't end, I wouldn't blame PTI...but if no power is added in the grid through provincial work, then I would blame PTI.

Warna KPK main kabhi loadshedding na ho since Tarbela is in KPK. How old are you BTW?

and what are the line loses in KPK ??? muft ki bijli nahi khatey hum

BTW, just did some research and KPK's electricity needs are around 16% of the whole country.

For simplicity sake, let's put it at 20%, then if Pakistan needs 10000 MW, then KPK needs 2000 MW.

So the current demand in Pakistan is 16000 MW, KPK demand then becomes around 3200 MW. I read a report sometime back that there is water power generation capacity of around 1500 MW in KPK through small run of the river and dam projects, small 200-400 MW power projects.

So if the new government somehow makes those projects worth 1500 MW or so and then tops it up with other power generation sources such as coal based perhaps, then you are looking at around potential 1800 MW energy production capacity.

Add the current supply being given to KPK by Tarbela, Ghazi Brotha and other projects, and KPK could be in good shape electricity wise. THe northern areas provide great run of the river sites due to fast flowing water, ideal for 50 MW projects.

All this needs money though...

What do you folks think? @Leader, @Jazzbot, @Zakii etc...all this is based on pretty basic figures.

Sir the idea is really good but it requires billions of dollars for implementation. I say we should never use Coal and KPK in the same sentence since KPK is blessed with water, wind and other resources. Our prime focus in KPK should be to use mix of run-of-the-river, hydel power projects and wind/solar power energy. It requires billions of dollars but if properly planned, KPK is probably the easiest province to solve their energy crisis thanks to it's natural resources.

Coal-fired plants are well suited for Sindh, Punjab and parts of Balochistan

Last edited by a moderator:
the relevance is that bcz of the theft the circular debt is increasing !!!!!!!

Yeah so...? How does it relate to blaming PTI if no power is produced in KPK?

Sir the idea is really good but it requires billions of dollars for implementation. I say we should never use Coal and KPK in the same sentence since KPK is blessed with water, wind and other resources. Our prime focus in KPK should be to use mix of run-of-the-river, hydel power projects and wind/solar power energy. It requires billions of dollars but if properly planned, KPK is probably the easiest province to solve their energy crisis thanks to it's natural resources.

Coal-fired plants are well suited for Sindh, Punjab and parts of Balochistan

I did read somewhere that Southern KPK does produce some coal. But yeah, KPK is blessed with hydel power sites.

TAx collection, economic upturn through federal, more local and foreign investment, other sources. But money will be a huge problem no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom