What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Shafqat Mehmod last night in 11 hour said that ONLY high level corruption will end in 90 days NOT ALL

also failed to promise that load shedding in KPK will e completely abolished in 3 years

11th Hour (Will Drones Stop Striking And Full-stop To Load-shedding?) – 22nd May 2013

ANd....?

What's new? This was the promise since the beginning...

okay this is pure dramay bazi... and petty old tactics, rather shameful of PTI candidate to do.

introduce a system like Shehbaz Sharif did through Turkish company, invite investors of local origin to do the job, like that xyz buster private company operating in lahore.

this is the solution.

well I hope so...

if true that would be amazing !!

Agreed that this looks like more of a photo op.

As for the introduction of Turkish company etc, that cannot be done by a mere MPA, that is the job of Provincial government etc, MPA simply doesn't have enough authority or resources.

Another fkupdate is that KP is going through 22 hours load-shedding daily .

ANd....?

Agreed that this looks like more of a photo op.

As for the introduction of Turkish company etc, that cannot be done by a mere MPA, that is the job of Provincial government etc, MPA simply doesn't have enough authority or resources.

yar ker sakta hai with local government system implemented, each UC can do whatever it pleases, it can invite private companies to do the job with a contract with the local body..

well we are not far behind, its about 16-20 hours here in lahore as well... rest is same 22 hours... :angry:

by the way Asad Umar has said that main plug lies with Federal but we will do whatever possible to ensure that this problem is solved at provincial level, must remember that we might not get a bail out package like Nawaz, but whatever PTI do, will be done with integrity intact and KPK people can proudly say, apnay zor-e-bazu per khatam ki hai loadshedding... worth it !

ANd....?

1) Its was SS not zardari responsible for load shedding as per IK

2) for 3 years IK said 90 din mien corruption khatam ho jaye gi and now you ppl are re defining corruption. :)

PTI decides to table its first resolution in KP Assembly against drone attacks

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), all set to form a government in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) has decided to constitute an advisory council that would also monitor the party’s performance under the command of its chairman Imran Khan.

PTI has also decided to table its first ever resolution in the KPK assembly against drone attacks following their commitment to the voters that they would raise voice against the US killing in tribal areas.

PTI is the third major political power in the national assembly having a mandate of 27 seats in the House as well as being the majority party in the provincial assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) with 35 seats. According to well-placed PTI sources, the council would directly work under the command of party chairman Imran Khan while Asad Umar and other think tanks of the party would be a part of the advisory council. The council would particularly keep an eye on the performance of all the cabinet members of the KPK government and would be able to suggest a replacement, they added.

The sources have also informed that the party had decided that it would move its first ever resolution in the KPK assembly against US drone strikes in which they would request the federal government of the PML-N to adopt a concrete policy to stop such attacks.

PTI sources further said that the consultation on the draft of resolution had been completed and soon the draft would be prepared by the party. They also said that the party was of the view that the said resolution would be adopted in the House unanimously.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

KAP Governance VS Punjab Governance ....let see who is going to be winner. Imran Khan whole future depend upon his success in KPK governance and party discipline . That s for sure US and Western countries will provide IK adequate development funds in KPK.

you forgot about saudi's master ..
nuturally speaking btw imran khan doesnt suit western ... As soon as Nawaz Sharif came, they announced they will continue it ..coz they know how to pull his strings ...
Yes im sure that people of pakistan always aided IK in every thing, including overseas pakistani's

Shafqat Mehmod last night in 11 hour said that ONLY high level corruption will end in 90 days NOT ALL

also failed to promise that load shedding in KPK will e completely abolished in 3 years

11th Hour (Will Drones Stop Striking And Full-stop To Load-shedding?) – 22nd May 2013
yes they cant change patwari and sho's in thana ..but they will not do curroption on provancial level like sasti rooti ..
more over will will not start schems like laptop distribution, and let our family members distribute it ...

Baki ap jasey loggon ko seedha karnay mei 90 days se zadah lag jayain gay :)

2) for 3 years IK said 90 din mien corruption khatam ho jaye gi and now you ppl are re defining corruption. :)

first of all punjab government didnt added a single magawatt in national grid ..that will not happen in our case ..we didnt gave any deadline ...Showbaz sharif said he will end load shedding in 6 months ... aur abhie se mukar daya ha .. we didnt gave any deadline ...

Imran khan already keeping his promise ..local body election and making chief minister house will be a library ...on the other hand showbaz abhie se mukar gaya ha apnay waday se

Show me a video proof or something for the first point.

As for the second, IK always said that top level corruption. Passport scam, LPG, Hajj, NICL, postings, OGDCL, everything is top level corruption by ministers and top officials. This is what IK was stressing upon in the 90 day plan.

EVen before the election, IK had a show with Hamid Mir I think, he explained that he talks about top corruption, not the low level. That would take years to eradicate. Stop twisting words.

you forgot about saudi's master ..
nuturally speaking btw imran khan doesnt suit western ... As soon as Nawaz Sharif came, they announced they will continue it ..coz they know how to pull his strings ...
Yes im sure that people of pakistan always aided IK in every thing, including overseas pakistani's

yes they cant change patwari and sho's in thana ..but they will not do curroption on provancial level like sasti rooti ..
more over will will not start schems like laptop distribution, and let our family members distribute it ...

Baki ap jasey loggon ko seedha karnay mei 90 days se zadah lag jayain gay :)

Bold part NICE :D

Bold part NICE :D

You look so cute with that evil smile ... i said he cant change them in 90 days but with a lil time ... but Showbaz cant change it in 90 years ..they need them to surpress people .

You look so cute with that evil smile ... i said he cant change them in 90 days but with a lil time ... but Showbaz cant change it in 90 years ..they need them to surpress people .

Sadly @Tiger Awan and other N-League supporters here, have tendency to twist the words and mis-understand things to their own satisfaction. Now unless you are from Sharif family, anything you'll write here, they'll find something out of it and will start jumping.. So leave it.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Show me a video proof or something for the first point.

As for the second, IK always said that top level corruption. Passport scam, LPG, Hajj, NICL, postings, OGDCL, everything is top level corruption by ministers and top officials. This is what IK was stressing upon in the 90 day plan.

EVen before the election, IK had a show with Hamid Mir I think, he explained that he talks about top corruption, not the low level. That would take years to eradicate. Stop twisting words.

twisting words ???

PML(N) is responsible for the load shedding in Punjab

and wait :P its 19 days to end corruption NOT HIGH LEVEL CORRUPTION just CORRUPTION :D
PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

Sadly @Tiger Awan and other N-League supporters here, have tendency to twist the words and mis-understand things to their own satisfaction. Now unless you are from Sharif family, anything you'll write here, they'll find something out of it and will start jumping.. So leave it.. :)

cant you people talk without getting personal or this things comes naturally to you ????

He said they cant change patwaris and shos. Tell me who can ??? is it provincial govt or is it federal govt ???

Last edited by a moderator:
twisting words ???

PML(N) is responsible for the load shedding in Punjab

and wait :P its 19 days to end corruption NOT HIGH LEVEL CORRUPTION just CORRUPTION :D
PTI will end corruption in 19 days, terrorism in 90 days: Imran Khan – The Express Tribune

cant you people talk without getting personal or this things comes naturally to you ????

He said they cant change patwaris and shos. Tell me who can ??? is it provincial govt or is it federal govt ???

why dont u asnwer the questions i asked ? i said we will change it ... we dont believe in surpressing people .... now aswer my question ...
Have shahbaz sharif changed anything in patwari culture in last five year ...? show some self respect and answer honestly

why dont u asnwer the questions i asked ? i said we will change it ... we dont believe in surpressing people .... now aswer my question ...
Have shahbaz sharif changed anything in patwari culture in last five year ...? show some self respect and answer honestly

he has done this

Punjab Gets its First Center for Land Record Management Information SystemProPakistani

seriously improve your knowldge before critisizing something. patwaris and sho are under provincial govt and provincial govt can change them at their will

Back
Top Bottom