What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

PTI to build 7 model cities in KPK: Asad Qaiser

Asad Qaisar, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Provincial President, said on Tuesday that the PTI government would build seven model cities at divisional level in the province.

Talking to TheNation, he said that model cities would be built in seven divisions, including Peshawar, Bannu, Kohat, Dera Ismail Khan, Mardan, Malakand and Hazara of the KPK.

He said that they wanted to provide adequate education and health facilities in these model cities. "We have planned to provide facilities of international standard in these cities," he added.–Staff Reporter

PTI to build 7 model cities in KPK: Asad

FCR must be abolished !!

:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed: bas yeh lazmi hona chahiye, bohat hogiya !! :pissed:

PTI to build 7 model cities in KPK: Asad Qaiser

Asad Qaisar, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Provincial President, said on Tuesday that the PTI government would build seven model cities at divisional level in the province.

Talking to TheNation, he said that model cities would be built in seven divisions, including Peshawar, Bannu, Kohat, Dera Ismail Khan, Mardan, Malakand and Hazara of the KPK.

He said that they wanted to provide adequate education and health facilities in these model cities. "We have planned to provide facilities of international standard in these cities," he added.–Staff Reporter

PTI to build 7 model cities in KPK: Asad

make the existing one model or new cities?

Federal and ARMY. Provincial Gov can not touch FCR

I know yar, lakin KPK govt should pass a bill in assembly.. queue mein tou aa jay ga... plus opposition push karay tou khatam ho sakta hai...

make the existing one model or new cities?

I know yar, lakin KPK govt should pass a bill in assembly.. queue mein tou aa jay ga... plus opposition push karay tou khatam ho sakta hai...

opposition can't do a fook, If you remember when zardari became president, the first thing he promised was to abolish FCR, but what happen after 4 years? nothing, according to political pundits, there are more pressing matters then FCR

opposition can't do a fook, If you remember when zardari became president, the first thing he promised was to abolish FCR, but what happen after 4 years? nothing, according to political pundits, there are more pressing matters then FCR

Yes, that was just a elaan by Y R Gilani. but he didnt pass any bill regarding it. If PTI comes out with all guns, I think something can be done about it, after all it wont be a muk-muka opposition for pmln !

I wish them all the best. But where will they find resources to build those model cities?

PTI KPK MPA Yasin Khalil safai mohim ka aghaz kerta huwa.

943325_10151670802958383_765820423_n.jpg

KAP Governance VS Punjab Governance ....let see who is going to be winner. Imran Khan whole future depend upon his success in KPK governance and party discipline . That s for sure US and Western countries will provide IK adequate development funds in KPK.

Is it true that PTI has allowed Jamaat e islami to going to run the "EDUCATION" ministry in KPK??

Is it true that PTI has allowed Jamaat e islami to going to run the "EDUCATION" ministry in KPK??

No, it's not true and has been refuted a million times by PTI representatives on TV, Internet and newspapers.

PTI KPK MPA Yasin Khalil safai mohim ka aghaz kerta huwa.

943325_10151670802958383_765820423_n.jpg

okay this is pure dramay bazi... and petty old tactics, rather shameful of PTI candidate to do.

introduce a system like Shehbaz Sharif did through Turkish company, invite investors of local origin to do the job, like that xyz buster private company operating in lahore.

this is the solution.

New Cities, I guess.

well I hope so...

New Cities, I guess.

if true that would be amazing !!

Back
Top Bottom