What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

:cheesy: which area do you live? havnt heard about anything like that. Though they can install meter upside down so that it could not charge the units but that too is not much successful way of theft.

I live in the outskirts of Peshawar. My village is bordering the Town of Hayatabad...

Very very good suggestions, another good thing to see is the MPA-people contact and the participation of the people.

Dispensary, electricity bills problem, college and school (especially the girls one) are all very welcome steps, even though I don't know where are you, but still you are in Pakistan!

Another thing I may add is the cleanliness. Also tell your MPA and elders to start some sort of cleanliness drive, provision of potable water, sewerage pipes, paved roads/pathways etc. Improve the general outlook of the village/town.

Keep us updated.

The bold part is what we will be handing over the members get elected in the local bodies elections.

Did PTI govt announce new power projects to end load shedding?

Did PTI govt announce new power projects to end load shedding?

Pervaiz Khatak in his last interview mentioned that we will be having amount reserve for power production in KPK in coming budget. According to current system, a province could generate electricity but the distribution is still the job of Wapda. All power generated is first collected at national grid and then distributed to all parts of country. Even if KPK produces its power, it not necessary that it will lower the loadshedding there. But KPK will earn revenue from federal government by selling the electricity and that exactly what Pervaiz Khattak mentioned.

Any other link for this?

I have 3 friends from Swat, rural areas. One of them is from a village called Thana. The other two are from near Mingora. All of them are all praises for the Army.

And when I asked about their opinion on the Army forming a cantt, they welcomed it wholeheartedly and said, 'acha hai, koi to aye ga na udhar, police to kuch karti hi nhn hai'.

Again I say, what is wrong with making a Div HQ in the area? It is our Army, defending us. This would benefit enormously from a military PoV. Not to mention, create numerous jobs for the locals.

Aakhir baki saray mulk main bhi to Cantt hain na!

dont know any source.

do visit Swat. you will know the truth...

I think this is a repeated question, understand my point first, you dont occupy agricultural land of the locals, you dont occupy precious land of the locals to built cantonment, you keep the barracks out of the town.

dont know any source.

I think this is a repeated question, understand my point first, you dont occupy agricultural land of the locals, you dont occupy precious land of the locals to built cantonment, you keep the barracks out of the town.

As far as I know, the Cantt is being constructed in Mingora which itself is at a far distance from the Valley of Swat.

As far as I know, the Cantt is being constructed in Mingora which itself is at a far distance from the Valley of Swat.

maybe but its occupying people's precious and agricultural land, want to built cantonment, go built on govt land or at some undeveloped land, why eat up local people's land?

plus a resort in Kalaam including the top meadows is occupied by the military for their families... thats not a behaviour of our tax paid army, its imperialist army...

p.s. do visit Swat, and then give your views.

maybe but its occupying people's precious and agricultural land, want to built cantonment, go built on govt land or at some undeveloped land, why eat up local people's land?

plus a resort in Kalaam including the top meadows is occupied by the military for their families... thats not a behaviour of our tax paid army, its imperialist army...

I've been to Swat quite several times but not after the operation. And Army or any other Govt. cannot take people's land just like that... they will have to pay the peole for the land to be acquired. It doesn't work like that.

How about the military Cantt in Nathia Gali and Murre areas?

Agreed with you ..I worked there for two years after operation.

dont know any source.

Get a source then...is there anybody from Swat in this forum?

I've met about 20 natives of Swat, people who are genuinely living there and not just born there...they have no qualms about it.

And the army doesn't just goes in and takes the land, it pays for it, compensates for it, builds it and so on. Employments and development opportunities are provided as well. Do you have any idea how much exposure the area would get by an Army cantt there? Shops, local stores, security etc.

They aren't bulldozing the local farms, if you think th3y are then talk with evidence...not rhetoric.

Again I ask, isn't it Pakistan's Army? If so, then what is the problem with it making a Div HQ in Pakistani territory to fulfill occupational requirements? Housing scheme to nhn bana rahay!

Kindly take off your anti military glasses, we all know how you were forming your opinions before and how they were busted multiple times by facts and figures by @Xeric.

I'v

What about them?

And there isn't any cantt in Nathiagali AFAIK, correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been to Swat quite several times but not after the operation. And Army or any other Govt. cannot take people's land just like that... they will have to pay the peole for the land to be acquired. It doesn't work like that.

visit now....

Govt can and army can too, and they do take in the name of defence/security without paying any or any reasonable amount at all.. Murree was never a resort or a place occupied by locals, it was built by the British to carry affairs of the govt, so it was established long ago, and not on people's property..

there is road from Skaisar that connects to the road from chakwal to mianwali. its an abandon road because the route is blocked by PAF base over Skaisar. this road is hardly 6 feet wide and passes through beautiful landscape, hollah now its barred by the security forces as land occupied by the military.

I can give you many more examples, where military simply occupies in the name of security/defence (Iam forgetting the exact name of the law) and they are not answerable to anyone , not even in SC for that.

p.s apni army awane nahi land mafia mashoor...

Get a source then...is there anybody from Swat in this forum?

I've met about 20 natives of Swat, people who are genuinely living there and not just born there...they have no qualms about it.

And the army doesn't just goes in and takes the land, it pays for it, compensates for it, builds it and so on. Employments and development opportunities are provided as well. Do you have any idea how much exposure the area would get by an Army cantt there? Shops, local stores, security etc.

They aren't bulldozing the local farms, if you think th3y are then talk with evidence...not rhetoric.

Again I ask, isn't it Pakistan's Army? If so, then what is the problem with it making a Div HQ in Pakistani territory to fulfill occupational requirements? Housing scheme to nhn bana rahay!

Kindly take off your anti military glasses, we all know how you were forming your opinions before and how they were busted multiple times by facts and figures by Xeric.

What about them?

And there isn't any cantt in Nathiagali AFAIK, correct me if I am wrong.

source of what? I thought you were asking for the source of information about dam...

I know this situation for a fact.. I didnt quote accounts of the people who said that punjabi/shia army looted our homes, took away valuable stuff. (that I can understand that the locals are angry)

from 3 now you have gone to 20 people... jesus christ, can crows really do the biting part here :laughcry:

typical bullshhitt... I didnt say they are bulldozing, they simply occupied it for themselves... no ifs and buts.. they can and they did...

yes its pakistan's army, it should act as so too, not like imperialist army. yeh log hamaray tax per paltay hain...

I dont know what reference you are bringing from Xeric but I dont remember much except that he restores to his fooji language of abusing etc.. nothing really to reply to that...

visit now....

Govt can and army can too, and they do take in the name of defence/security without paying any or any reasonable amount at all.. Murree was never a resort or a place occupied by locals, it was built by the British to carry affairs of the govt, so it was established long ago, and not on people's property..

there is road from Skaisar that connects to the road from chakwal to mianwali. its an abandon road because the route is blocked by PAF base over Skaisar. this road is hardly 6 feet wide and passes through beautiful landscape, hollah now its barred by the security forces as land occupied by the military.

I can give you many more examples, where military simply occupies in the name of security/defence (Iam forgetting the exact name of the law) and they are not answerable to anyone , not even in SC for that.

p.s apni army awane nahi land mafia mashoor...

As the saying goes; no one touches or challenges the holy-cow.

Agreed with you ..I worked there for two years after operation.
@nuclearpak

Here's a confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bold part is what we will be handing over the members get elected in the local bodies elections.

every UC must have its own fire brigade unit, ambulance, and any sort of human/animal rescue teams, and an institute for 4-8 UCs to train them accordingly, their recruitment should be by the Local council, each man working should be hired from the same UC.

every UC must ensure that every kid is going to school.. during the school time, no kid should be seen on roads, else his parents be inquired, and reported in register for future reference. (wish this could be digital like E-governance system)

Back
Top Bottom