What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

The Speaker PK Asad Qaiser has announced to donate his salary to Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar.

IG KPK Police visited 8 districts of KPK including Peshawar and Kohat and inspected the police stations and pickets and working of police force there. In the next 2 days, all of KPK will be visited and a report prepared.

LinkClick.aspx

good initiative,

how about ordering the military to get out of Swat where they are establishing cantonment on people's property in the name of security, especially in Kalaam where they are now occupying the meadows area for their families and built houses for themselves, permanently occupying it?

Also need to kick out army from Swat and other areas in this tenure:

http://www.insaf.pk/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=2lEuy384Q5k%3

good initiative,

how about ordering the military to get out of Swat where they are establishing cantonment on people's property in the name of security, especially in Kalaam where they are now occupying the meadows area for their families and built houses for themselves, permanently occupying it?

Also need to kick out army from Swat and other areas in this tenure:[/QUOTE]

What was the point of your second part?

Army is of Pakistan, and last I checked Swat is a part of Pak. What the hell is the problem with Army establishing a cantonment there?

Those areas need a military presence because of the terrorism issue and a cantt there provides that. Additionally, the supply lines would no longer be needed since a depot would be made in Swat. That is poor logic you used there.

BAki puray mulk main bhi to cantt hain na, Swat bhi Pakistan ka hissa hai aur yeh fauj bhi Pakiatan hi ki hai. Whats the fuss?

Army is of Pakistan, and last I checked Swat is a part of Pak. What the hell is the problem with Army establishing a cantonment there?

Those areas need a military presence because of the terrorism issue and a cantt there provides that. Additionally, the supply lines would no longer be needed since a depot would be made in Swat. That is poor logic you used there.

BAki puray mulk main bhi to cantt hain na, Swat bhi Pakistan ka hissa hai aur yeh fauj bhi Pakiatan hi ki hai. Whats the fuss?

ask the people whose land they occupied and those who protested in Islamabad, and do visit Swat, itni gali taliban ko nahi parti jitni foojiyo ko parti hain...

you just dont go and occupy people's best land, do you? see my signature, these type of armies do these kind of things..

the start is impressive as long as they can keep it up which is always the real issue.

Also need to kick out army from Swat and other areas in this tenure:

It is Pakistan territory which is continuously being invaded by TTP from Afghanistan. The area needs the protection of "their" armed forces till the war finishes and the militancy recedes back into Afghanistan.

Words such as "occupying" is implying that area is not Pakistan's so think carefully before you post.

Our fauj sacrifice their lives daily for our protection, true patriots, lets work with them and get rid of this cancer from our society together.

90 crore looks too much, I mean how much an unemployed young person can give 100,000, to collect 90 crore he must have fooled does that mean he fooled 9000 people?

Regardless of the numbers, the guy should be but-cranked :)

This MF should be set as an example of punishment...

Let's tweet the news to every PTI Official... what kind of joke is this?

It is Pakistan territory which is continuously being invaded by TTP from Afghanistan. The area needs the protection of "their" armed forces till the war finishes and the militancy recedes back into Afghanistan.

Words such as "occupying" is implying that area is not Pakistan's so think carefully before you post.

Our fauj sacrifice their lives daily for our protection, true patriots, lets work with them and get rid of this cancer from our society together.

nobody here denied what they do or did. but what is wrong is wrong.. you cannot just occupy people's land. cantonments are always built at distance from towns, not occupying precious land of the locals.

P.s. and I also believe in Quaid-e-Azam's original settlement where States that joined Pakistan had their autonomous status.

Sir the places where army has done operations just bother to visit them People abuse Army more than Taliban far more than Taliban

The Speaker PK Asad Qaiser has announced to donate his salary to Shaukat Khanum Hospital Peshawar.

IG KPK Police visited 8 districts of KPK including Peshawar and Kohat and inspected the police stations and pickets and working of police force there. In the next 2 days, all of KPK will be visited and a report prepared.

Okay good thing but what is the other source of income of Asad Qasier through which he would run his house hold he should also tell that other wise it would create doubts

944379_670476016302245_269516986_n.jpg

we lead by example !! :pakistan:

@AstanoshKhan

Any other link for this?

ask the people whose land they occupied and those who protested in Islamabad, and do visit Swat, itni gali taliban ko nahi parti jitni foojiyo ko parti hain...

you just dont go and occupy people's best land, do you? see my signature, these type of armies do these kind of things..

I have 3 friends from Swat, rural areas. One of them is from a village called Thana. The other two are from near Mingora. All of them are all praises for the Army.

And when I asked about their opinion on the Army forming a cantt, they welcomed it wholeheartedly and said, 'acha hai, koi to aye ga na udhar, police to kuch karti hi nhn hai'.

Again I say, what is wrong with making a Div HQ in the area? It is our Army, defending us. This would benefit enormously from a military PoV. Not to mention, create numerous jobs for the locals.

Aakhir baki saray mulk main bhi to Cantt hain na!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other link for this?

I have 3 friends from Swat, rural areas. One of them is from a village called Thana. The other two are from near Mingora. All of them are all praises for the Army.

And when I asked about their opinion on the Army forming a cantt, they welcomed it wholeheartedly and said, 'acha hai, koi to aye ga na udhar, police to kuch karti hi nhn hai'.

Again I say, what is wrong with making a Div HQ in the area? It is our Army, defending us. This would benefit enormously from a military PoV. Not to mention, create numerous jobs for the locals.

Aakhir baki saray mulk main bhi to Cantt hain na!
A Very Big Problem For The Likes Of Mullha FM Who Is In Waiting For The Fullfilment Of The secret Promises Made To Him Before Elections By Many Political Pundits Including PTI !
No Army No One To Stop Him?
PTI +JI+PMN+JUIf All Will Reach A Agreement To Handover Sawat & Places Of Choices Of TTp Within FATA To Stop Terrorism In KpK, After That We Will Be Told Aur Jamhooriat Jeet Gayi?
Sometimes Really Feel Sad Of Imran, He Is Been Bullied By Crooks!

Very good to hear.

Want to share you council plans here?

- A strategy has been devised by us for electricity defaulters to clear off their debts on the condition that our electricty-feeder should be inclined to the one in towns... they get 1-hr load shedding after every 3 - 4 hrs... we get vice versa. The elders are agreed to pay outstanding bills and the bills to come in the future.

- We need a girls college in our council... most of our sisters can't make it to colleges in towns because of financial, cultural norms. The land would be provided by the locals.

- The primary and high schools for girls are in poor state of condition both in it's construction and the staff... there's no water supply in any of the school either... the strength of the students is quite good though but the buildings are too congested.

- A technical college for boys... because the ones are in far away cities (20Km approx) and the strength of the student is phenomenally high hence quality of the education is being compromised.

- A dispensary for patients.

- A branch of any Bank... for which we travel to towns.

The land would be provided by us for the girls' college, the dispensary and the Bank.

- A strategy has been devised by us for electricity defaulters to clear off their debts on the condition that our electricty-feeder should be inclined to the one in towns... they get 1-hr load shedding after every 3 - 4 hrs... we get vice versa. The elders are agreed to pay outstanding bills and the bills to come in the future.

- We need a girls college in our council... most of our sisters can't make it to colleges in towns because of financial, cultural norms. The land would be provided by the locals.

- The primary and high schools for girls are in poor state of condition both in it's construction and the staff... there's no water supply in any of the school either... the strength of the students is quite good though but the buildings are too congested.

- A technical college for boys... because the ones are in far away cities (20Km approx) and the strength of the student is phenomenally high hence quality of the education is being compromised.

- A dispensary for patients.

- A branch of any Bank... for which we travel to towns.

The land would be provided by us for the girls' college, the dispensary and the Bank.

Very very good suggestions, another good thing to see is the MPA-people contact and the participation of the people.

Dispensary, electricity bills problem, college and school (especially the girls one) are all very welcome steps, even though I don't know where are you, but still you are in Pakistan!

Another thing I may add is the cleanliness. Also tell your MPA and elders to start some sort of cleanliness drive, provision of potable water, sewerage pipes, paved roads/pathways etc. Improve the general outlook of the village/town.

Keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom