What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

This is Nafeesa Khattak... the victim of 'Morosi' siyasat by some.

This is a gem of a women, and we PTIans and KPKians are very lucky to have her in the assembly... these are the people who have delivered without being on any Govt. post, imagine what they'd do to the people since they're in power now. Masha'Allah.

Last edited by a moderator:
943426_654125621269818_1348350669_n.jpg

Tax exemption announced for flood-hit KP areas - GEO.tv

Meray bhai, Whenever Government of Pakistan announces any tax exemption, it is subsequently enforced through issuence of SROs from FBR.
For example when relief was announced for economic revival plan of KP (link here). The tax breaks were announced by GoP. These Tax breakes were enforced via the following SRO
1- 160(I)/2010
2- 165(I)/2010
3-165(I)/2010
Likwise all the SROs are provided in FBR's Archive
1- Income Tax
I have searched it over and over again but there is no any SRO regarding Income Tax exemption to Flood related areas. Even the exemptions in Revival plan are those in FED and Sales Tax. Please anybody who is able to find any SRO regarding exemption of Naushehra announced by FBR may please post the link.

Meray bhai, Whenever Government of Pakistan announces any tax exemption, it is subsequently enforced through issuence of SROs from FBR.
For example when relief was announced for economic revival plan of KP (link here). The tax breaks were announced by GoP. These Tax breakes were enforced via the following SRO
1- 160(I)/2010
2- 165(I)/2010
3-165(I)/2010
Likwise all the SROs are provided in FBR's Archive
1- Income Tax
I have searched it over and over again but there is no any SRO regarding Income Tax exemption to Flood related areas. Even the exemptions in Revival plan are those in FED and Sales Tax. Please anybody who is able to find any SRO regarding exemption of Naushehra announced by FBR may please post the link.
6-4-2013_148542_1.gif

see tabdeeli ay nhie rahi ..tyabdili ay chuki ha ...
N league was in power 5 times ..they never did anythng like this ... now we forced them for it .. thanks imran khan for it .. u can say now k pecli baar b 1200 guards nhie the ... woh tu media propganda tha ..
I was talking from the perspective of speaker of National and Provincial assemblies (only if you would have read the qouted message of nuclearpak). After taking the oath Asad Qaiser was asked by opposition to vacate the seat of provincial presidency of PTI which he refused.

I was talking from the perspective of speaker of National and Provincial assemblies (only if you would have read the qouted message of nuclearpak). After taking the oath Asad Qaiser was asked by opposition to vacate the seat of provincial presidency of PTI which he refused.

o yeah i will agree with u ..but Noon league should not talk about morals and values in politics ..they created forword block and supported it ..now they are making it in sanete ... so they dont have any right for asking anyone for such things ...

o yeah i will agree with u ..but Noon league should not talk about morals and values in politics ..they created forword block and supported it ..
This is not the act for proving anything to anyone. This is a constitutional requirement which is followed by every party and is not merely N specific.
After election as the National Assembly speaker, Dr Mirza has to resign from her party office because as the constitutional and ceremonial head of the house a speaker has to remain impartial.
Dr Fehmida Mirza | Maverick Pakistanis

now they are making it in senate ... so they dont have any right for asking anyone for such things ...
Forward block with whom? Senate elections are three years away dude. Be elaborative what do you mean by "making a forward block".

Although are lots of problems in KPK but the first and most important is security situation .. KPK Government should engaged the Taliban in dialogue and also force Federal Government that they try to convince USA that drones are not helpful in any condition other wise shot them down .. plus along with this KPK Government should take special care of health and education section..

No PTI leader attended the funeral prayers of assassinated MPA fareed khan in hangu” #SHAME.

No PTI leader attended the funeral prayers of assassinated MPA fareed khan in hangu” #SHAME.
He was an independent candidate that subsequently joined PTI. His story is indeed an example though with a sad end. His story should be remembered as an example for people and should not be allowed to slip into silence. PTI and GoP should commemorate his struggle by renaming an institution in his name.

Killer of PTI's MPA Farid Khan Arrested​

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom