What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

looks like you never studied about leadership in any context be it a leader in a business organization or a political leader, these kind of moves help them create a trust bond with the people and encourage the ordinary to come forward with their issues.
And whats that suppose to mean?

Target Killer of PTI's MPA Farid Khan Arrested​

Last edited by a moderator:
971946_180792822081427_1277196152_n.jpg

1528.gif

Electronic voting :)

But Pervez Khattak said that this will take 2-3 months to get the proper legislation and all the other intricacies. Good step nonetheless.

Wait a minute, 8 lac have already been recovered???

It means that the Kunda connections have already been removed in most parts of the city?

Any resident of Peshawar here? @Spring Onion, @AstanoshKhan

Not in city areas may be subruban areas of the city.if they can provide name of the MPA i can tell you the location then.

Kunda system here is already losing its worth because as soon as someone just throw a hook its a kabooom the entire area falls into darkness.

But there is this new kind of power theft along with great help of WAPDA linemen, and that is giving illegal electricity directly from pole through telephone wires.

Wait a minute, 8 lac have already been recovered???

It means that the Kunda connections have already been removed in most parts of the city?

Any resident of Peshawar here? @Spring Onion, @AstanoshKhan

Not in my place... we still have huge no of Kundas in our village.

I've a meeting with our MPA today about this. We pay the bills but we don't get enough electricity. We've electricity for 1-hr after every 2-hrs.

Not in my place... we still have huge no of Kundas in our village.

I've a meeting with our MPA today about this. We pay the bills but we don't get enough electricity. We've electricity for 1-hr after every 2-hrs.

Aisa to har jaga hai bhai!

BTW< good to know that the MPA's are meeting up with the public, considering that your are a normal public!

Not in city areas may be subruban areas of the city.if they can provide name of the MPA i can tell you the location then.

Kunda system here is already losing its worth because as soon as someone just throw a hook its a kabooom the entire area falls into darkness.

But there is this new kind of power theft along with great help of WAPDA linemen, and that is giving illegal electricity directly from pole through telephone wires.

Our linemen charges 200 - 500/- per month and you can have unlimited electricity for the whole month. You don't need to worry about the bill either. I've complaint about him 5-times to super indent but of no use... as a result of that I get huge amount of bills.

Aisa to har jaga hai bhai!

BTW< good to know that the MPA's are meeting up with the public, considering that your are a normal public!

Yeah both the MPA and MNA are quite humble fellows... gone are the days when MNA's and MPA's were like Gods - thanks to PTI for bringing those Gods to the ground... Nowadays, they listen to you and try to solve your problems as quickly as possible... today is our first meeting with him... and we've created a floor plan for our union council which will be presented to him today.

Yeah both the MPA and MNA are quite humble fellows... gone are the days when MNA's and MPA's were like Gods - thanks to PTI for bringing those Gods to the ground... Nowadays, they listen to you and try to solve your problems as quickly as possible... today is our first meeting with him... and we've created a floor plan for our union council which will be presented to him today.

Very good to hear.

Want to share you council plans here?

Our linemen charges 200 - 500/- per month and you can have unlimited electricity for the whole month. You don't need to worry about the bill either. I've complaint about him 5-times to super indent but of no use... as a result of that I get huge amount of bills.

:cheesy: which area do you live? havnt heard about anything like that. Though they can install meter upside down so that it could not charge the units but that too is not much successful way of theft.

Back
Top Bottom