What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

I am still not sure whose plane it was. Asad Umar says it was JKT plane but the assets he has declared on Pti website show no such thing :undecided:

A news clip of a Urdu paper says that he went to Lahore on car, with a driver and PA and one Police pickup. Asad Umar says that he went on a chartered plane.

BTW, JKT has no plane, he rents it through Princely Jets.

Yeah, I know, JKT plane means rented by JKT through Princely Jets.

The IK tours pre-election was also through JKT.

He doesn't have any plane, take my word for it.
If you mean Jahangir Khan Tareen than Sir has his own private plane and every one knows it

[video]http://tune.pk/video/95744/[/video]

He doesn't seem a pretty good Urdu speaker!

He admitted that in the PK assembly as well!

Points to note are, Local government, No funds to MPA, Anti-Corruption cells and revamp of system, Traffic system, infrastructure upgrades of Peshawar on the lines of Lahore, education system on the lines of Aitchison College in public schools and one which will start from the basic classes i.e 1,2,3 and will gradually progress in 7-8 years, health...that's what he talked about in the show.

Also the new budget will have 25 Billion Rs for electricity production.

and he also has a construction background, but he also says that he has never participated in a government tender in KPK.

If you mean Jahangir Khan Tareen than Sir has his own private plane and every one knows it

I don't know about it too much, the plane that is often talked about is of the Sugar Mill (can't remember the name) of which he is a major stakeholder...he then reimburses the costs after travel to the mill.

The plane that Imran Khan used and other PTI folks often use was/is rented by JKT through Princely Jets, I know that for a fact.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...pervaiz-khattak-refuses-take-guard-honor.html

^^^ this

freeing ourselves from colonial mindset, rest of the chief ministers should follow Pervaiz Khattak's footsteps

p.s. however, I must point out that these are superficial gestures, the tradition needs to be broken through change in the manuals.

unless and untill the standard procedures of these colonial practices are not removed from the manuals/protocols, this wont last...

389230_586932531340032_624647731_n.jpg

I've heard that Pervez Khattak met with Corp Commander Peshawar Lt Gen Khalid Rabbani...anybody can verify?

PESHAWAR: Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pervaiz Khattak here Monday presided over high level meetings on Food and Agriculture besides chairing a meeting of Divisional Commissioners.
The meetings among others were attended by provincial general secretary PTI, Shaukat Yusufzai, Chief Secretary, Ataullah Khan and officials of concerned departments.
Speaking on the occasion, Chief Minister made it clear that concerted efforts would be made to address the issues of hoarding and profiteering during sacred month of holy Ramzan and strict action would be taken against elements involved in illegal business practices. He said that the sale of sub-standards and spurious drugs is a heinous crimes and necessary action would be taken to curb the practice.
Pervez Khattak expressed displeasure that required target of wheat purchase has not been achieved and directed the authority concerned to achieve the goal within ten days. He said that negligence and dereliction of duties in this regard would not be accepted.
He underlined the need of devising the comprehensive plan to control the illegal smuggling of wheat to Afghanistan. He directed to activate drug inspectors against sellers of sub-standard pharmaceuticals products and formulate a result-oriented plan for identification of spurious drugs on medical stores.
He said that police department should cooperate with drug inspectors in performance of their assigned duties. He said that political interference on the issue would not be considered. Pervez Khattak said that working of diagnostic laboratories would be put under a check and separation of administrative affairs from professional would be made with an objective to enhance the provision of facilities to common man.
He said that efforts would also be made to address the issues and problems confronted by medical community.
The Chief Minister said that the phase of transformation has been started and all available resources would be utilized to achieve the objective.

Phase of transformation started in KP: Pervez Khattak

REally good to hear, getting started from the word go, no delays.

High level meetings with all concerned officials.

پشاور…خیبر پختون خوا کے حوالے سے خوش خبری یہ ہے کہ آئندہ مالی سال کے بجٹ میں صحت کے شعبے کیلئے مختص رقم میں تقریباً 40 فی صد اضافہ تجویز کردیا گیا ہے۔ محکمہ صحت حکام کے مطابق سال 13- 2012میں صوبے کا صحت بجٹ سات ارب 23 کروڑ روپے رکھا گیا تھا جس میں آئندہ مالی سال کیلئے چالیس فیصد اضافہ تجویز کیا گیا ہے تاکہ صوبے بھر میں لوگوں کو صحت کی زیادہ سے زیادہ سہولتوں کی فراہمی ممکن بنائی جا سکے۔14۔2013کے مالی سال کے دوران اسپتالوں کی اپ گریڈیشن کے علاوہ، جدید آلات کی فراہمی، بنیادی صحت کے نئے پروگراموں کا اغاز اور نادار و مستحق مریضوں کو علاج معالجے کی مفت سہولتیں فراہم کرنے کے لئے رقم مختص کی جائے گی۔

http://beta.jang.com.pk/JangDetail.aspx?ID=103789

Back
Top Bottom