What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Agli bar jab Shahbaz Sharif Gulfstream par jaye ga na government money say rent kar kay through Princely jets to islamabad, tab main yehi aap say poochun ga.

When Nawaz Sharif will go from Isl to Raiwind for a party meeting, I'll ask you then as well.

There is no need to justify with counter tricks, accept as it is. After all those are same politician crap of Pakistan under flag of PTI, with the time NAYA KPK will turn into AS IT IS PAKISTAN. Just wait.

163.gif

http://e.jang.com.pk/06-02-2013/lahore/pic.asp?picname=163.gif

@nuclearpak I said earlier about the way traffic is being handled in our country. This needs massive reforms. Here's an initiative let's see how well they can transform it.

970971_653020871380293_886450702_n.jpg

A Burn facility will also be a very big boost to the city and province. First SKMH and now this proposed project, major healthcare centres...good development.

Now let's hope they turn this plan into something solid.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, any idea about the ministries?

The CM has taken oath so has JI Finance minister but still no cabinet.

For a party that prides itself on pre-preparation so far PTI is looking woefully disorganized.

What do you mean? Can you explain please?

Ofcourse I can explain, PTI has no cabinet yet.

for now yes.things might improve when IK is out of the hospital.

First 90 days count more than rest of the four years, PTI is not just Imran Khan. He has seasoned and capable politicians who should had a cabinet up and running instead they are stuck as if they are forming a national government.

The third thing, they are really lacking in getting the word out. PML-N is virtually ruling the air waves right now, they need to get some anchors to start talking about PTI on social media.

@nuclearpak I said earlier about the way traffic is being handled in our country. This needs massive reforms. Here's an initiative let's see how well they can transform it.

970971_653020871380293_886450702_n.jpg

yar I think im feeling a bit jealous and unlucky right now... but happy at the same time

The third thing, they are really lacking in getting the word out. PML-N is virtually ruling the air waves right now, they need to get some anchors to start talking about PTI on social media.

these fake news boost given to pmln by corporate media is something PTI will always lack...

bad news will be highlighted from KPK to discredit PTI govt, same as we have seen in the past has not been done to pmln, nor do I expect in future.

Last edited by a moderator:

No sir, I think PTI should refrain from going noisy, instead they should keep their heads down on their plans and start implementing them asap. If you're sincere with your job and if you're doing it well, then there is no need to talk much because your actions will speak loud and clear.. PTI should refrain from such showbaziyaan.. Let others create hype and make fuss against PTI, we want them to do this instead of concentrating on their work. Good for us..

Back
Top Bottom