What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

VOTE 4 Iqbal afridi NA-46 Khyber agency (New Msg of KAPTAAN)

فاٹا : تحریک انصاف کی پہلی خاتون ایم این اے عائشہ گلالئی کی گفتگو

Last edited by a moderator:
419140_427757827322775_1371090415_n.png

And...? What's the big story in this?

Btw, it wasn't a plane, it was a Mi 17 of KPK govt AFAIK.

Flew from KPK to LHE on Official KPK Gov MI17 Plane for private trip to meet his party leader, well ur rite i guess, thats not a big story as its common practice by political parties after winning... for a min i forgot that the time of making tall claims is over :)

if true then very shameful

why did he have to spend the KPK tax money on his private meetings with his party leader?

Agli bar jab Shahbaz Sharif Gulfstream par jaye ga na government money say rent kar kay through Princely jets to islamabad, tab main yehi aap say poochun ga.

When Nawaz Sharif will go from Isl to Raiwind for a party meeting, I'll ask you then as well.

What is wrong here? He is the CM now, so he is entitled to security and a protection detail, just like the rest. He went from helicopter to Lahore...a state leader is allowed to go on foreign visits on state vehicles even...

Agli bar jab Shahbaz Sharif Gulfstream par jaye ga na government money say rent kar kay through Princely jets to islamabad, tab main yehi aap say poochun ga.

When Nawaz Sharif will go from Isl to Raiwind for a party meeting, I'll ask you then as well.

What is wrong here? He is the CM now, so he is entitled to security and a protection detail, just like the rest. He went from helicopter to Lahore...a state leader is allowed to go on foreign visits on state vehicles even...

my friend imran talked about quaid e azam ka pakistan and naya pakistan, do you know how much salary quaid e azam used to take as a governor general? 1 rupee

i dont think making tax payers pay flights for CM for his personal tour is a good idea

Flew from KPK to LHE on Official KPK Gov MI17 Plane for private trip to meet his party leader, well ur rite i guess, thats not a big story as its common practice by political parties after winning... for a min i forgot that the time of making tall claims is over :)

He is entitled to it, just like the rest of the provincial and federal leaders. They are entitled to transportation through government vehicles.

ANd Mi 17 is not a plane young man, it is a helicopter, you know, the flying thing with a circular blade on top and no wings...

Thirdly, at least he went on a old KPK govt heli, not through chartering a Princely jets executive jet through state money unlike some! Un badshah logon ko Government ka helicopter pasand nhn shayed!

my friend imran talked about quaid e azam ka pakistan and naya pakistan, do you know how much salary quaid e azam used to take as a governor general? 1 rupee

i dont think making tax payers pay flights for CM for his personal tour is a good idea

Yeh batain to sab hi kartay hain, they don't mean literally that they will have Jinnah on top.

They mean his principles of democracy, equality, justice, rights for all etc.

Anyways, it's futile talking to people on these issues, so bye.

And...? What's the big story in this?

Btw, it wasn't a plane, it was a Mi 17 of KPK govt AFAIK.

if true then very shameful

why did he have to spend the KPK tax money on his private meetings with his party leader?

941849_530065477053612_93893758_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom