What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

These days there are some ads coming on TV regarding donations for the Peshawar SKMCH...is the money running low or anything or is it just a routine donation drive? Never seen a SKMHC ad on TV before.

Sab ro rahay thay 'kahan hai youth?'...yeh lo...but haters will be haters.

I think PTI should let go of JI, since the PTI numbers are 36, 9 independents have joined so it makes the total 45, then 7 of QWP makes it 52...49 are needed for government. JI is non-important in this case then IMO.

So better to avoid the negative publicity by being allied with a Islamist party, alot of journalists are already having a field day!

In the Asad Umar video, haters can also get their answer to corruption claims, top level corruption will be eliminated within months...

ji is with pti since beginning and imran khan is not islamophobic like people here and leftest media

so thanks but no thanks

pti better go with ji instead of mr sher pao who was Federal interior minister in musharaf era and was avid supporter of operations in tribal ares instead of any dialog.besides who will help pti negotiate with ttp to lay arms or call ttps bluf that they want peace or not.

ji is not corrupt like juif and are lower class people .and they will not die like fazlu rehman if they are not part of any government.

why media didn't start ranting when mulana fazal ur rehman was part of ppp,mqm and anp federal government and had ministries given to them.

imran khan is not shy of saying he will make islaim filahi riast a sentance which make leftest vomiting and start propaganda against imran khan and pti.FOR EXAMPLE: Ansar Abbasi wrote in his column a month ago that Imran khan called him and told him that the leftest media is targeting him and PTI because he is says that he will make Pakistan an islami filahi riasat and why PTI has Quranic verses in his motto HOW LOW CAN ONE SINK

why pti should care what media says This so called media is quite on mqm,ppp and anp THE SPECIAL LIBERALS who killed 11000 people they will even make fun of tabligh and make religious talk a taboo subject.

why should we be reluctant from islam and islamic parties.next media will ask pti people to don't handshake with person who has beard or has prayer cap on his head .

These days there are some ads coming on TV regarding donations for the Peshawar SKMCH...is the money running low or anything or is it just a routine donation drive? Never seen a SKMHC ad on TV before.

Donation drives are routine for SKMCH for Lahore, and therefore I would imagine will also be routine for the new one in Peshawar.

296132_380671518703904_930102872_n.jpg

the idea of donating ur pays is nice but it sometimes beats the purpose. the whole point of pay is to free your mind from financial concerns thus allowing u to focus on ur task.
so i hope only those take part in this step who can afford to do it. while the rest should feel no pressure and feed their families with it rather than donating and then having to worry about money.

the idea of donating ur pays is nice but it sometimes beats the purpose. the whole point of pay is to free your mind from financial concerns thus allowing u to focus on ur task.
so i hope only those take part in this step who can afford to do it. while the rest should feel no pressure and feed their families with it rather than donating and then having to worry about money.

agreee.....

Well, the report does say that half of the people have agreed, rest are contemplating...the likes of Javed Hashmi, Imran Khan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Arif Alvi , Jehangir Tareen etc won't need a government pay to make a living!

Well, the report does say that half of the people have agreed, rest are contemplating...the likes of Javed Hashmi, Imran Khan, Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Arif Alvi , Jehangir Tareen etc won't need a government pay to make a living!

true.. i made the point bec the more people within a certain group do such a thing, the more the pressure increases on those who cannot.
and bec the article concluded that more people have started discussions on this and soon there will be a joint announcement.. prompted me to make the above comment.

Sab ro rahay thay 'kahan hai youth?'...yeh lo...but haters will be haters.

I think PTI should let go of JI, since the PTI numbers are 36, 9 independents have joined so it makes the total 45, then 7 of QWP makes it 52...49 are needed for government. JI is non-important in this case then IMO.

So better to avoid the negative publicity by being allied with a Islamist party, alot of journalists are already having a field day!

In the Asad Umar video, haters can also get their answer to corruption claims, top level corruption will be eliminated within months...

I think it's better to have JI on board for obvious reasons. One of them being keeping that JUIF at bay, since they're both in some sort of tussle after the dismantling of MMA. It's good to have an enemy's enemy on your side.

true.. i made the point bec the more people within a certain group do such a thing, the more the pressure increases on those who cannot.
and bec the article concluded that more people have started discussions on this and soon there will be a joint announcement.. prompted me to make the above comment.

...and another point is if one has to give charity why should they go out in public and keep yapping that we've donated our salaries... what are they trying to prove? Give charity, do it secretly - don't go public about it unless the main aim is to appease public instead of Allah SWT.

deception!

new CM of NWFP, is well known drug smuggler having connections with NA drug lords.

too bad ur drug mafiq Efidrine abbas was not elected ... i hope Nawaz sharif will adjust him somewhere ...
jitni marzi chuglian laga loo ..he much better then showbaz sharif ... If what u say is true ..im with u ,hang him ... Now u have NAB, FIA and we all saw the recording of showbaz influencing a judge ...use all ur means ..if he found guilt ..as i INSAAFIAN im saying hang him ...we dont do pooja like noon league darbari's ... now dont say hang showbaz sharif if he is guilty ..u might get fired .,, :)

Back
Top Bottom