What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

249015_380476808723375_866142291_n.jpg

So all the KPK elected members are with IK today in Lahore... this is a grand meeting headed by IK. Any inside stories/news?

Please read again. I quoted Kashif Abbasi.

Kashif Abbasi just said that he (CM KPK) has corruption charges... but didn't show any proof... he just show a screenshot of TheNews article in his show and that's the only source he had just to malign KPK CM's image.

Kashif Abbasi just said that he (CM KPK) has corruption charges... but didn't show any proof... he just show a screenshot of TheNews article in his show and that's the only source he had just to malign KPK CM's image.

No he said some other things in his intro... About corruption, he said those were allegations, not charges...

deception!

new CM of NWFP, is well known drug smuggler having connections with NA drug lords.

He's the Don and GodFather of the drug Mafia of KPK. Even TTP guys comes and takes tips from him.

A person who even doesn't know that NWFP doesn't exist anymore is here telling us about the character of a person who'd soon become the CM of that same province. So much to say for your knowledge.

BTW, it depends what time of the night you wrote this post. Good luck.

Is governor house being converted into library or any other public institution?

Is governor house being converted into library or any other public institution?

Governor House belongs to Federal Govt, PTI will request federal Govt to convert it into something... Let us see what they say in reply. I have a very strong feeling that PLMN can ask Al-Diesel to bring his candidate for Governor...

1369547082_8.gif

1369547115_10.gif

Sab ro rahay thay 'kahan hai youth?'...yeh lo...but haters will be haters.

I think PTI should let go of JI, since the PTI numbers are 36, 9 independents have joined so it makes the total 45, then 7 of QWP makes it 52...49 are needed for government. JI is non-important in this case then IMO.

So better to avoid the negative publicity by being allied with a Islamist party, alot of journalists are already having a field day!

In the Asad Umar video, haters can also get their answer to corruption claims, top level corruption will be eliminated within months...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sab ro rahay thay 'kahan hai youth?'...yeh lo...but haters will be haters.

I think PTI should let go of JI, since the PTI numbers are 36, 9 independents have joined so it makes the total 45, then 7 of QWP makes it 52...49 are needed for government. JI is non-important in this case then IMO.

So better to avoid the negative publicity by being allied with a Islamist party, alot of journalists are already having a field day!

I think for legislation simple majority will not be enough, two third will be needed.

JI will behave differently if in govt. PTI has done the right thing by refusing them the education ministry.

Back
Top Bottom